Coincidence?

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdmCezm0B4g Listen to this, it helps create the mood? ^^

hehehe, it's one of my favourite songs <3

....

...

..

.

 

"hey, why do you look so down?" Hyeri came over and took a seat infront of Chanyeol in the cafeteria.

 

Chanyeol pushed his plate of food to the side and just lean back against the chair. "i don't know.. did i do something wrong?"

 

Hyeri tilted her head to the side, " do what wrong?"

 

"i don't know that's the thing," Chanyeol shook his head and covered his face with both of his hands. "i'm just confused at what's happening right now"

 

"hey.." Hyeri leaned forward and removed Chanyeol's hands from his face. "relax.. maybe you are just overthinking"

 

Chanyeol just shrugged. "maybe you could tell me what happened?" Hyeri asked.

 

"It's my girlfriend... she's acting really weird lately....and i don't know what is going on with her because she wouldn't tell me" Chanyeol finally said it out loud.

 

Hyeri's expression changed and she slowly pulled herself away from Chanyeol. "oh...."

 

"she is constantly making me worry about her but whenever i asked her what is wrong, she doesn't answers, she just simply walks away" Chanyeol let out a sigh. "how am i suppose to help her if she isn't going to tell me what's wrong?"

 

"Maybe she is facing some problems?" Hyeri answered while looking down on her hands.

 

Hyeri didn't know why but everytime she listens to Chanyeol talking about his girlfriend, she feels uncomfortable. She shouldn't be feeling this way. Chanyeol is her friend and it is normal for a friend to tell a friend about their relationships. So why is she feeling like this?

 

She has never met Chanyeol's girlfriend, okay she did but that was just her backview which was like yesterday. She only heard so little about Chanyeol's girlfriend. The only thing she knows about Chanyeol's girlfriend is her name which is ~~~~~ and that's it but she can't help but felt alittle annoyed by the presence of his girlfriend especially yesterday.

 

Her backview was awfully familiar with someone that she knew before but she couldn't really remember who. Actually she couldn't really remember anything. She couldn't remember anything except things that happened two months ago.

 

Her past was a blank to her. Then her thoughts was interrupted by Chanyeol.

 

"what kind of problems will she be having? I'm always there for her, she couldn't be facing any problems right?"

 

"She's a girl, Chanyeol.. Girls always have some sort of problems that she wouldn't want to share to others because she wouldn't want to be a burden to other person" Hyeri told him.

 

Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration,"aish! i don't know, i'm just utterly confused right now" and then placed his head ontop of the table.

 

"It's going to be alright, give her some time alone. She needs it" Hyeri then stood up, "come on, we have at least five minutes left before we are going to be late for Mr Xing's class"

 

Chanyeol yet again let out a long sigh before lifting his head from the table and grabbing his backpack, " Care to have dinner with me tonight? i think i need to sort out my thoughts too and i think having dinner with you sounds nice"

 

A smile appeared on Hyeri's face, "yeah sure, why not? Let's go to class oppa"

 

Slowly a smile formed on Chanyeol's face as well.

 

 

...... ...... ......

 

 

I was walking back and forth in the living room. It's already six in the evening but Chanyeol isn't back yet. He didn't even call the home phone to tell me if he is going to be back soon.

 

Where could he be? Should i call him?

 

He could have at least called me to know that he was going to be back late. I pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter