Chapter 5.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knFLH9T03M listen to this <3 if you want to set up the mood? ^^

..

..

..

..

 

"i got to go, i have another lecture to attend to. Will you be okay by yourself?" Sehun asked me as he stood up, getting ready to leave.

 

I nodded and did the exact same thing he just did. "will i see you again?" he asked and i just shrugged.

 

"i hope we do" and then he let out the grin of his. " bye, see you around ~~~~~" he waved and then he left.

 

When he left, i was back to the being myself. I couldn't laugh neither could i smile. The corners of my mouth just wouldn't lift itself up like it did earlier.

 

Weird......really weird......

 

I shook that thought away and began walking out of the school grounds and let myself wonder around the area. I didn't feel like going home just yet. I looked at my watch, it was only half past twelve. I still have lots of time left before Chanyeol ends school.

 

I walked past several shophouses along the way and realizeed that i used to walk here multiple times with Chanyeol back in the days. There was even that cafe we used to go to during our time in high school. How i will always begged him to get me my favourite cupcake everytime we finished school.

 

Did i change that much as compared to how i was before? How can a person change so much in a matter of afew months. How can a cheerful and carefree person change to a person who doesn't bear much expression at all. A living dead corpse that's me.

 

How does Chanyeol sees me everyday? How does he feels seeing me act the way i act these days as compared to months back. He had known me for three years now. He sees the changes in me yet he doesn't even complain. All he did was act like how he will usually act as though nothing had changed. Nothing had changed.

 

Alot has changed.

 

Wouldn't he at least feel alittle annoyed that this person i am now isn't the person i was in the past? I don't even talk much. I don't even respond much to things. Almost everyday all i did in the apartment was sitting by the balcony and looked at the usual faces i will usually see. Sometimes i don't even respond to his little touches like holding his hands or when he starts to wrapped his arms around my waist. Or when he kisses my cheek. 

 

I didn't react much towards these things and i don't even know why when in the past when i was how i used to be, i enjoyed the feeling of being held, kissed and just being close with Chanyeol. These days, i felt alittle awkward at doing so even though Chanyeol is no stranger to me.

 

Can one feel awkward towards a love one? Is that even normal?

 

Despite all these, i won't deny that i enjoyed the kissed we shared that night but that's it.

 

What if, just what if Chanyeol got bored of me but he doesn't dare showed it to me? That's when Hyeri came into my mind.

 

Lee Hyeri.....

 

I remembered just a while ago, i almost came face to face with her. How easily she said the word "oppa" out loud when she called him. Why does she keep appearing everywhere in my life. Can't she just disappear forever.

 

I don't ever want to see again, i don't want to even hear her voice again but i can't. She will always be somewhere in my life no matter how far away i tried to run away from her.

 

Lee Hyeri....Park Chanyeol....Lee Hyeri....Park Chanyeol....

 

Why? Why are you with her, Chanyeol? Don't you remember back in high school? Don't tell me you had forgotten everything that had happened in high school.

 

The promise.

 

The promise you had promised me. Did you forget that too?

 

The pain in my chest started to returned again, i hit my chest lightly trying to get rid of the pain in my chest. The pain was slowly starting to spread on the inside of my body. Bit by bit, i felt the pain spreading even more. The type of pain which you can't even seem to describe but it just hurts. It hurts but not to extend whereby i feel like it's breaking me apart.

 

I clutched my chest as I walked over to the nearest busstop infront of me and took a seat. What is this feeling i'm feeling?

 

I'm confused.

 

"hey~" i heard a familiar voice beside me and when i turned around, i let out a little scream. "hey, hey, calm down..it's just me.."

 

I calmed myself down alittle and finally looked at him again, "y-y-you..."
 

"yes me!" Sehun smiled and took a seat next to me on the busstop's bench.

 

"w-why are you-" it took much effort for me to even say those few words and now i can't seem to continue it so i stopped and i know that he knows what i meant.

 

"I decided to ditch my lecture and come to accompany you~ you don't look too good you know so i can't seem to just leave you alone by yourself" he explained.

 

I frowned, i felt bad that he decided to just ditc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter