Chapter 4.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Funny how the next thing i know was that i had found myself infront of Chanyeol's school. I used to come here often before things started to change that was why i know my way here. I stood infront of the school's entrance not knowing whether i should step in or just turn my way round and head home.

Then i remember what had brought me here, Chanyeol had left his phone behind so i had to pass it back to him.

"hey, aren't you going to go in?" someone asked me.

I turned around and realized it was a guy, around my age or maybe slightly older standing beside me. I didn't respond to his question and just looked at him blankly. He was tall, almost as tall as Chanyeol. His eyes was very daunting as he looked at me. " Are you really going to stand here and not go in at all?" he tilted his head to the side.

I didn't answer.

He looked at me weirdly before saying something else. "hmm, or are you waiting for someone perhaps?"

Yet again, i didn't answer.

He let out a sigh, "i guess you are the type who doesn't talk much do you?"

I let my eyes drifted off somewhere away from his.

"well, nice meeting you whoever you are" he began walking away from me. "i'll see you around, girl who doesn't like to talk to strangers" he waved and a little grin formed upon his face.

I realized that the moment he let out that grin, his eyes doesn't seem that intimidating anymore. Almost just almost he seemed really child-like.

"~~~~~, what are you thinking about? aren't you suppose to go and meet Chanyeol?" My concious reminded me.

I brushed away the incident i had just encounter earlier and with a deep breath, i stepped into the school grounds.

 

I realized the moment i walked into the school grounds, people were staring at me weirdly. I looked down on myself. Was i dressed weirdly? I glanced at my pair of red converse and then let my eyes travelled all the way up my black dress that i had worn underneath my brown cardigan.

There is nothing wrong with the way i dressed so why are these people staring at me like i'm some weird alien that had landed on earth.

I decided to ignore those stares i received and find the building Chanyeol's class is in.

"block 36...36....36...36..." i chanted in my head as i made my way around.

 

I walked past the library which suddenly remind me that i used to come to this library often when i came to visit Chanyeol.

 

// flashback//

 

"JAGIYA!" he shouted as he hugged me from behind.

"YAH! this is a library!" i chuckled silently as i hit him lightly on the arm.

"i don't care!" he hugged me tightly against him as he placed his chin on my shoulder. "i told you, my class is going to be over soon and you not need to come"

"i love the library here, they have very interesting books to read" I flipped to the next page of the book i was reading with his arms still wrapped around me.

"is the book that interesting? you are not even looking at me right now" His voice sounded so sad.

"yup, much more interesting that you" i grinned.

"evil..." he murmured as he snuggled his head against the crook of my shoulder. "~~~~~, let's go and have dinner, i'm hungry"

"let me finish this book first" i said as i flipped another page.

"~~~~~~" he whispered into my ear. "let's go"

That voice always sends chills down my spine that i couldn't find myself to say no his request everytime. "alright, let's go"

"come on! i know this great restaurant that sells really delicious noodles!" he lets go of his arms around me before taking hold of my hands in his.

 

//ends of flashback//

 

Funny how things can change just because i was too absorbed with my parent's death. I mean who wouldn't? It's every child's nightmare to lose their parents so i had every right to have behaved the way i had but i know i should start to let go of this depression state of mind and start anew.

My parents would want me to be happy wouldn't they?

Yes, they would.

"~~~~~~?" That is Chanyeol's voice.

I stopped walking and turned around.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me as he took afew footsteps closer to me. " You don't usually go out..." 

I dug into the my small little bag and hand him his phone. " you came all the way here to give me my phone?" i nodded.

"want to have lunch with me?" I was about to say yes when i heard someone called his name from behind me.

"OPPA! LET'S GO HAVE LUNCH! I JUST FINISH MY LECTURE!" My eyes widened at that familiar voice.

Now that i was this close to the person i had not intended to see or wish to see, my heart started to beat furiously. Unconciously i started to shake alittle. I gripped onto strap of my bag. I didn't want to turned my body round so i just stood there, staring at the ground wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter