This is it.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, Appa.. How have you been? Life seems much happier now, i have everyone by my side and i'm no longer feeling alone anymore, your lovely daughter is finally living her life now..she isn't going to cry over minor things, she isn't going to get her heart broken again, she's finally going to be happy with someone she loves. Omma, appa, i love you two so much. You know that right? You will watch me from above wouldn't you? Wait for me, i know it's going to be a long wait but wait for me and i'll be there with the both of you one day" i glanced up to the sky as i placed both my arms on the railings of the balcony.

 

"Hey," I felt a pair of warm hands placed itself on either side of my waist.

 

"Hey you," I smiled to myself.

 

"What are you doing out here?" Chanyeol decided to crossed his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

 

"Nothing, just enjoying the view" I turned to my side and looked at Chanyeol in the eye.

 

"Wanna grab some lunch? The hotel here serves pretty nice lunch buffet"

 

"Sure, i'm kind of hungry myself. Wait here, i'll go get ready" I was about to let myself go from Chanyeol's hold when he stopped me from doing so. "What?"

 

"You look just fine, now come on! I'm starving" He lets himself go from me and held onto my hand.

 

"YAH! I'M STARVING HERE SO WHY NOT YOU TWO GET BACK IN SO WE CAN ALL GO DOWN AND EAT!" Sehun chimed in from inside.

 

"I agree!" Baekhyun came over to the balcony and raised his arm up.

 

"Why did i agreed to bring those two along" Chanyeol groaned and closed his eyes while i just laughed.

 

Almost two years had past since the day me and Chanyeol decided we should give each other a chance, just one more shot in this relationship. Like Baekhyun had told me before, we had been together for a long time and letting this relationship go that easily isn't really a great decision to make. Chanyeol and i still love each other so why not give it another shot right?

 

Life is all about taking chances isn't it?

 

Things are pretty much happier now as compared to what happened in the past and i feel much more at ease now. So here we are, in New York City because Chanyeol wanted to spend some time with me and go on a holiday and as to why Sehun and Baekhyun is here with us is firstly because Baekhyun treats me too much like his own sister so he doesn't want me to do anything stupid with Chanyeol alone in a hotel room without his supervision which is kind of ridiculous but because he had taken good care of me during the period whereby i need a shoulder to lean on, i agreed on letting him come along and as for Sehun, he had become one of my bestest friend i had ever made friends with so i decided to invite him along and he couldn't decline that offer.

 

I'm grateful for Sehun, he had been there for me when things were tough and he never once complained about anything. He was like a soulmate. My soulmate. Who says soulmates need to be someone you had to be with just because he is the opposite gender. A soulmate can just be your best friend and that's it. You share a special bond with one another but the feelings are mutual. There's love but a different kind of love. Platonic love it's what i call it. So Sehun is my soulmate while Chanyeol is my other half. Does that makes sense?

 

To me it does.

 

As for Baekhyun, i'm already feeling like he had adopted me into his family. Even his dad started calling me his daughter and his family were really very nice to me, especially his mom. Every now and then, his mom will come by to college and pass me some lof her delicious homemade lunchboxes. I feel like i've gained a new set of family and i'm extremely thankful to both Baekhyun and his parents.

 

I finally get to receive back the kind of love a parent would give to their children. Even though Baekhyun's mom and dad aren't my real parents but they treated me as though i am their own daughter and i am forever thankful for that and i don't know if i could ever repay them for doing so.

 

"Hey, you seem to be really in deep thoughts since just now" Chanyeol nudged me by the arm as we walked out of the lift.

 

"Nah, i'm just thinking about things, happy things" I told him.

 

"~~~~~, come on! I'm starving!" Sehun grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the restaurant.

 

"hey, that's my girlfriend you are pulling away!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

Sehun just showed his tongue out and smirked,"she's my best friend so i'm allowed to do so!"

 

"YAH!"

 

"Calm down now, let them be~" Baekhyun replied cooly as he walked over to the restaurant.

 

"The food here is great!" Sehun said while busily munching on his chicken wing. "Right?" i nodded my head and took a bite of my own piece of chicken.

 

"I'll be right back, i need to use the washroom" I wiped the corners of my mouth with the napkin and walked to the corner of the restaurant, where the washroom is.

 

I was too busy looking at my own nails when i bumped into someone while entering the washroom. "Oh, i'm sorry" I apologized and when i looked up to see who i just bumped into, i almost took a stepped back. "H-Hyeri?"

 

"Why, what a small world eh?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter