Why

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ahjussi hurry," I sat in the middle of the seat and looked ahead, my eyes not leaving the taxi infront of me.

 

When the taxi make a turn, it was then i realized that we were at a hospital. What is Chanyeol doing at a hospital or should i say who is he meeting at a hospital?

 

"Thank you Ahjussi, keep the change" and i'm left with no more cash in my purse. Great.

 

I looked around, i had lost sight of Chanyeol. Now where could he be? I only let him out of my sight for afew seconds, he couldn't have gone too far right?

 

I walked around the hospital's lobby, hoping that he was still around this area. I guess luck was on my side, he was waiting for the lift. I couldn't let him see me, so i hid behind the nearest wall and wait for him to get inside the lift before running towards it to look at which floor he stopped at.

 

"level 19"

 

The lift came down soon after and i hurriedly get on and pressed the 19th floor. "hurry, hurry" I was chanting inside my head. This time round i guess luck wasn't on my side, there was this kid infront of me who just had to pressed all the numbers and still had the cheek to smile at me.

 

I was getting anxious, i was fumbling with my fingers. It seems as though it had taken forever to reach the 19th floor. After some time, i've finally gotten out of the lift. I was stucked in the middle. Which way should i go? To the left? To the right?

 

I guess i'll just have to try my luck again, i took the left. Looking around as i walked down the walkway. "Where could he be?"

 

"i didn't know what happened to her..all of a sudden she fainted and then i didn't know what to do so i called you" I heard a woman's voice coming from the door infront of me.

 

"Mrs Lee, maybe you should calm down alittle? She'll be fine~" That's Chanyeol's voice, i'm sure of it.

 

"i don't know, i'm so worried, she's my only daughter and the only person i have left" The woman started crying.

 

I carefully walked towards the door and saw that Chanyeol was comforting someone familiar. Very familiar to me. Then the lady turned around and i quickly stepped back and leaned against the wall.

 

"I thought i just saw someone by the door.." i heard her say.

 

"I guess it's just a nurse walking past Mrs Lee"

 

"maybe, oh my poor daughter..." and then she started crying again.

 

"Mrs Lee, would you excuse me for a little while? i have to make a little call" 

 

I'll have to hide myself somewhere, i can't let him see me. Now where am i suppose to go? Think ~~~~~ think. Aigoo, why is this hospital so bare. I can't even find a wall to hide myself from behind.

 

I took afew steps back only to bumped onto someone. "I'm so sorry" I quickly apologized.

 

"oh, it's alright" He told me.

 

"Why isn't she picking up the phone.." I heard Chanyeol saying out loud and i did the only think i could think of at the moment of time.

 

"Look, could you please just help me out here? please?"  I didn't wait for the stranger to reply and pulled him forward so that now i was standing infront of him and he was blocking my view from Chanyeol.

 

"Miss, what are you doing?" He asked me.

 

"Just help me out here okay?" I looked at him pleadingly. "Just for a short while" i rubbed my hands together infront of him.

 

"yah Baekhyun, is that you?" I heard Chanyeol's voice calling out to some unknown person and sadly that unknown person was the person standing infront of me right now.

 

"aish.." I groaned softly. Why does Chanyeol seems to have friends everywhere. "please, please don't turn around"

 

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" I heard Chanyeol's footsteps coming closer towards us.

 

"Why couldn't you be more taller.." I mentally cursed inside.

 

Wait a minute, Byun Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun?! Baekhyun oppa?! How come i didn't recognized him earlier? Stupid me!

 

"Hey, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun turned around and gave a little wave to Chanyeol. "Long time no see! Fancy meeting you here"

 

"I knew it was you! Well, one of my schoolmates got admitted to the hospital so i went to check her out if she was alright,"

 

Hyeri was the first thing that came into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter