Hyeri's true self.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I knocked on the door.

 

Didn't know why I had to when I still had the keys. Didn't know why the feeling of uneasiness is overwhelming me. Didn't know why despite always going in and out of this door months ago, makes me feel so weird and uncomfortable now. As though this was the first time I'm visiting this place.

 

I waited.

 

It didn't take long before the door opened and I was being pulled into a hug. "Where have you been?" He asked and I immediately pulled myself away from him.

 

I didn't make my way here just to say everything was fine now. I didn't come here just to confirmed that everything was going to be back to normal. That wasn't why I was here in the first place. That was not my intention at all. In fact, i don't even know why i decided to come here.

 

"It's freezing..let me in?" He made way for me to go into the apartment.

 

Everything was still the way it is even though I hadn't been here for a while. Well then again, a month isn't that long I suppose for a person to change everything. Right?

 

"Where have you been? You suddenly walked off and didn't even answer your phone" He stood infront of me.

 

"Everything is still the same here.." I looked around and my feet brought me out to the balcony.

 

"~~~~~, did you know how worried I was? I thought you were kidnapped or got into another accident or something!" I didn't answer him instead I let myself leaned against the railings of the balcony and let the freezing cold wind brushed against my face. "It's especially freezing today isn't it?" I asked.

 

"~~~~~, dear"

 

"I didn't come here to answer why I walked away earlier and neither did I come here to tell you that everything is going to go back the way it is Chanyeol, so..i don't think it's right for you to call me that don't you think so?" I gaze far into the distance as I spoke. "I don't even know why i let myself come back to this place or what am i even doing here"

 

"Well, let's sort things out then.. then maybe we could try to get back to what we were before" He made his way beside me.

 

"We can't, I mean not now, I don't know about that Chanyeol but let me begin with something first" I shoved my left hand into my cardigan's pocket and shivered a little from the wind. "I don't really care right now if you still want to believed whatever Hyeri tried to denied earlier or the things I've said about Hyeri because I'm no longer apart of your life now and believing it or not doesn't make a difference for us anyway"

 

"~~~~~,"

 

"But one thing I know and that you should know, I've never once lie. Because why should I lie about the things that I was clearly there to witness it happening before me?" I let out a little sigh. "I don't create stories that aren't real. I'm not that childish and immature to do that. Just because I dislike that person doesn't mean I would make everyone hate them without any reason. I'm not that type of person"

 

"But.."

 

"Let me just finish whatever I have to say first please? Because I don't know when I could ever say these things again" I turned around and looked at him for a second before turning back to face the darkness of the night. "It's fine by me if you still trust Hyeri but I just wish even a tiny bit that you trusted me even though I did said I don't care about your opinions about that, I've been with you for three long years, you should already know the kind of person I am"

 

"Of course i know the person you are ~~~~~ if not how can i even spend three years of my life with you without knowing the kind of person you are?" Chanyeol wanted to continued to say something else but i shook my head.

 

I crouched down to the ground and let my left hand hold onto the railings for support. "I'm not going to talk about Hyeri anymore because that person disgust me for the time being..I think we both will want to talk about this more.. about us?"

 

"~~~~~, can I-"

 

"I did alot of thinking Park Chanyeol, for the whole month I did just that. I don't know if I am being selfish for asking a break between the two of us the last month without fully understanding or listening to your side of the story or if I did the right thing to just do that" I let my eyes wander up to the sky.

 

*ring* *ring*

 

"Aren't you going to answer that?" I aske even though i was feeling slightly irritated that it had interrupted the things i wanted to say.

 

Chanyeol shook his head, "it is kind of irritating isn't it?" I let out a dry laugh and stood up.

 

"Wait here," He went in and picked up the ringing phone.

 

I looked away and continued to looked towards the sky that i sudddenly found interest in. "What do you want?" I heard Chanyeol asked and i decided to turned around and made my way back towards the living room. 

 

"You can't be serious!" I saw Chanyeol walking to the front door and opening it.

 

Great.

 

"Chanyeol, we got to talk"

 

She's here.

 

Absolutely fantastic.

 

''Hyeri-"

 

"i thought i told you to disappear from my life Lee Hyeri" I made my way over. "Why are you here?"

 

"~~~~~? I..i didn't expect you to be here" Her eyes widened at the sight of me.

 

"I didn't expect you to be here either so why don't you just turn around and head home because honestly speaking, your sight alone is making me feel uncomfortable" I finally stood beside Chanyeol by the door.

 

"B-but, i got to talk to Chanyeol, it's important! Can't you at least let me in? It's cold out here" She started rubbed her hands on either side of her jacket.

 

"I think you don't really understand what i'm saying don't you Lee Hyeri?" I stared at her.

 

"I really got to talk to Chanyeol! It was all a misunderstanding! I really didn't do all those kind of things neither did i say those things about you!" She was almost shouting as well as she shivering from the cold.

 

My left hand was already trembling, not from the cold but from the anger that was building up inside of me. "Hyeri, i think right now is not the best time to talk to me because-"

 

"FINE!" I shouted. "Fine, let us hear to what you have to say and what i said to you earlier was just pure nonsense"

 

"Aren't you going to let me in?" Doesn't this girl have any shame? I walked away and let myself sat down onto the sofa.

 

I've never felt so angry before in my life but just by being in the same room as Hyeri righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter