Thoughts and flashback

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With heavy steps, i made my way to the apartment. I don't wished to see Chanyeol right now. Nope, i don't wish to at all. I just want some time alone. Just by seeing his face will only remind me that he was currently friends with Lee Hyeri and i don't want to think about that for now.

 

As soon as i opened the door and let myself in, my thoughts were right. There he was standing right infront of door with his hands placed on either side of his hips. "where were you? Do you know what time it is?" He started questioning me.

 

Not even asking me if i was alright, not even asking if anything was wrong just straight away asking me where i have been. I'm in no mood for this. All i want to do was to go to sleep and pretend that everything that had happened today was just a dream.

 

I didn't bother answering his questions, i just made my way past him and walked towards the bedroom but of course, Chanyeol will follow me in and when he did, he closed the door after him. "i asked you, where have you been? the last time i saw you was like in the afternoon and that was like hours ago..."

 

Chanyeol just leave me alone can you?

 

I opened the wardrobe and changed into my tank tops and shorts before heading over to the bathroom to clean myself up. I didn't even bother taking a glance at Chanyeol. I can feel him watching my every movement but i didn't care. "i'm talking to you ~~~~~~" he called out to me and i just shut the bathroom door.

 

I don't want to talk to you

 

I heard him gave out a heavy sigh before leaving the room. The moment i was sure he had left, i let myself slid down behind the door and just hide my face in between my knees and started crying. Using my hands to silenced the sobs i'm producing. I couldn't control it. The tears just came streaming down my cheeks like waterfall.

 

I felt betrayed and just pathetic.

 

After three long months, can things change that fast? I feel like an outcast.

 

After three long months, can the person whom you had spent every single day and hour with, feels like a total stranger to you? I guess they could.

 

After three long months, can a person forget about a promise he had made with the one he loved? I sure hope he doesn't break that promise.

 

 

//flashback//

 

"i'm going to graduate soon, next month i think?" Chanyeol told me while letting his head rest on my lap.

 

"i know...." i replied while playing with those strands of hair sticking out from his hair. "you'll be out of this school soon..."

 

He grabbed hold of my hand that was playing with hair and intertwined them in his before placing a soft kiss on it. " I'm worried, i can't just leave you here without me beside you"

 

I let out a little laugh, " you are such a cheeseball~"

 

"No, i'm serious," His expression became very stern as he looked at me in the eye as he spoke, " what if she comes and do whatever she could do to you again and i won't be there to protect you?"

 

"you worry too much, she won't dare to hurt me again oppa " i ruffled his hair with my other free hand and gave him a little smile.

 

"i hope so...but i can't help but feel worried" He pouted.

 

"nothing is going to happen" i assured him. "but promise me something,"

 

"anything"

 

"promise me that whatever happens, you won't ever leave me and you won't do something that will make me hate you" i told him.

 

He suddenly sat up straight and cleared his throat. "why will i ever leave you? that is such a stupid thing to do and secondly why will i ever do something that will hurt you? Trus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter