I want to end this.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wait up!" I shouted to Hyeri the moment i walked out of the building.

 

"We have nothing to talk about right now ~~~~~, maybe tomorrow" Hyeri glared at me before walking straight ahead.

 

"We do! Didn't you told me that this isn't over? So why not just end all of this right now! Right at this very moment!" I grabbed her hand and stopped her from walking away.

 

"It's like almost midnight! Who holds a conversation at such a late hour?" She shrugged my hands off and sneered at me.

 

"We do! Now follow me, i know somewhere we can settle this once and for all" I started walking and turned around just to make sure she follows me and she did.

 

"Go in, or do i have to open the door for you?" She brushed past me and opened the door before letting herself in.

 

It was a cafe, the cafe that opens 24 hours a day. No one really goes to this cafe but it will do. It isn't creepy instead it gives out a very comfortabe atmosphere. "Hi, just two plain water please, thank you" I told the waitress the moment we sat down at the back.

 

"So, go on" 

 

"So I guess the slap I gave you earlier in the day wasn't enough for you?" I asked her with my fingers gripping tightly onto the table.

 

"Slap? Oh you mean the slap you gave me? That was nothing actually I don't even know why I deserve that slap because I did nothing wrong in my point of view" She rolled her eyes at me.

 

"Wake up Hyeri, you know what you did was seriously wrong and out of line"

 

"Out of line? I just decided to get close to Chanyeol and then develop some feelings towards him and you said im out of line? How is that out of line?" She leaned back against the chair with her arms crossed infront of her.

 

"Chanyeol is- was my boyfriend Hyeri, did you kind of forget about that? Maybe that accident made you forgot about that instead..."

 

"So what if he was your boyfriend? Is it wrong to like someone just because that someone has someone else? I have every right to like anyone and anyone meaning Park Chanyeol"

 

The waitress came in between our conversation to serve us our drinks and I immediately took a huge gulp of the drink. "You made him like you, you made him like you" I repeated again and again. "That was a mistake Hyeri.. A huge mistake you shouldn"t have made"

 

"I don't see why it is a mistake, actually I'm proud of myself that i managed to get him to like me despite having you as his grilfriend.."

 

"What is truly wrong with you? You even pretended be so nice and acted like you didn't know me, what are you even doing?" It was then I realized that I had been holding my breath all these while ever since I drank the water.

 

"I don't know why I did it, perhaps I wanted some fun in my life" She shrugged.

 

"urghh!" I let out a groaned. "Why are you doing this Hyeri? You admitted that you were jealous of me and everything you said back in Chanyeol's apartment, so you decided to still hate me? Why Hyeri why??" I slammed my left hand onto the table, ignoring the pain seeping in afterwards.

 

"The answer is simple, I don't want you lead a happy life" She smirked.

 

"What is it with you? What is it that you are truly seeking for?"

 

"I told you, I don't want you to lead a happy life" She took hold of her cup and drank from it. "I'm sick of you, so so sick!"

 

"You know what, I thought for once that you were my best friend, someone whom I can truly trust on everything but I guess I was wrong..so wrong and that that best friend is long gone and will never come back" I looked at her but she was looking away from me.

 

"Your best friend has long died... way back in high school.. she's no longer here..and yes she will never come back because I don't want to ever see you again!" She almost shouted.

 

"ironic isn't? You said you don't want to see me but you kept appearing in my life every now and then.." I let out a dry laugh.  "And now we are even in the same class"

 

She didn't say anything afterwards.

 

"Lets do this then, let's pretend each of us doesn't exist in each others lives, we are just two strangers, we never met before, you didn't fall for Chanyeol, you didn't became friends with me, you didn't make me suffer in high school, we happen to just be sitting here drinking the same drink at some cafe at night, just two strangers" I told her.

 

"Can you even do that? I basically tortured you high school.. mentally torturing you every single day and you want to pretend all that didn't happen? Are you sure bout that?" She looked at me and smirked.

 

"Why do you that to me Hyeri? What was the purpose for? You know deep inside all those things you thought i did wasn't true" I asked her which realized caught her by surprise.

 

Silence yet again.

 

She cleared , "I had enough of you that's why, everyone was treating you like this perfect girl and i couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be that person and i know that if i stayed being friends with you, i'm forever not going to be able to be that perfect person i wanted to be"

 

"Y-you're harsh, very harsh Hyeri" I shook my head as i spoke it out loud.

 

"I'm not harsh, i just did what i think i was right and i think i did very well in doing these things to you"

 

"You're CRAZY!" I blurted out. I couldn't keep my cool anymore with this woman.

 

She started laughing. "Crazy you call me? Who are you to even call me crazy ~~~~~? I'm perfectly sane! Maybe you're the crazy one, look at your hand.. your right hand, it can hardly move can't it? And you are practically shouting in the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter