Chapter 16.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been almost two weeks since Chanyeol had kissed me.

 

Ever since that day, he had been treating me all too well. He was always waiting for me outside of class so that we could go home together which sometimes caused me to feel a slight guilt because Sehun will be waiting for me too.

 

He will even cook me delicious meals for dinner then we will watch movies at the living room and he'll start laughing his head off when the hilarious scenes came out but it made me feel awkward being with him like this because it's all too sudden.

 

He wasn't like this two weeks before, why was he doing all this when the main point was that I had wanted to let go of him and end this relationship. The sooner the better but I can't. I mean look at him now. He had been treating me so well these days as though whatever had happened before didn't happened at all.

 

It was as though we were back to the old us.

 

The old us which meant back in high school. Whereby I'll come by his apartment and we will hang out together or just talk to each other throughout the night.

 

Chanyeol, why are you doing this all so suddenly?

 

"C-Chanyeol?" I called out to him while we were snuggling together on the sofa, watching one of those random dramas on the tv.

 

"hmmm?"

 

"Nothing"

 

Chanyeol removed his arm from my shoulders and held my hand, squeezing it tightly." hey, what is it?"

 

"it's nothing" I leaned in closer towards Chanyeol, leaning my head against his chest. "let's just watch the drama okay?"

 

"if you say so" He replied before giving me a light kiss on top of my head.

 

I need you to leave me Chanyeol.. because I don't know if you are going to unintentionally hurt me again like you did before. I can't find myself to fully trust you again after what you had put me through.

 

I love you alot, I still do.. but I don't know if you love me just as much as I do.

 

What if this sudden change of you was just so you could make me feel better? Or it was because you felt guilty of hurting me?

 

There's still Hyeri in your life. Don't think I don't hear you talking happily to her once in a while on the phone.

 

The next morning, I was late for school. Chanyeol didn't have any lectures today so he didn't set up the alarm causing me to be late for class. I pushed Chanyeol's arm gently away from my waist and quickly got off the bed before grabbing some random clothes from the closet.

 

Twenty minutes later I was already halfway down the stairs. I couldn't take the bus, I will be even more late. So I flagged down a taxi. I glanced over at my watch, i was so late for class. "Ahjussi, could you drive a little faster? Thank you."

 

I rummaged through my bag for my phone only to see a over ten missed calls from Sehun. I was almost reaching the school ground when my phone rung.

 

Sehun.

 

"YAH! JUNG ~~~~~! YOU ARE LIKE OVER FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE FOR CLASS! I'M STANDING HERE PATHETICALLY FOR YOU INFRONT OF THE GATES AND-"

 

"I'm here so calm down Sehun-ah.." I told him over the phone and passed some cash over to the taxi driver.

 

The moment i got out of the taxi, i was being dragged by the hand by someone and it was none other than Sehun. "COME ON! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW STRICT MR KIM IS? I MAY NOT BE TAKING THE SAME COURSE AS YOU BUT I KNOW THAT DUDE IS THE SCARIEST GUY IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!"

 

"Sehun-ah, i can't run that fast" I told him and i was already panting halfway.

 

"Just hurry up! Thank god my classes start later than yours or i'll be late for class" He didn't turn around to look at me but continued on dragging me along with him to my class.

 

"You are forever late for class or you don't even go to any one of your classes" I let out a little laugh and i could hear a little "tsk" coming out from his mouth.

 

"We're h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter