Lonely

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are we going?" I asked Sehun as we took a seat in the bus.

 

"Somewhere" Sehun smiled while looking out of the window.

 

I looked at him weirdly, where is he taking me to exactly? He has already made me skipped classes for him and yet i don't even know where we are headed to.

 

I got sleepy after a while, we were in the bus for half an hour yet we still haven't reached the destination Sehun wanted to go to, so eventually my eyes couldn't take it anymore and i drifted off to sleep.

 

"~~~~~? ~~~~~~? Hey, wake up~ We're almost reaching" I felt someone tapped my shoulder and instantly woke up. " You got some drool on your face" Sehun pointed towards the corner of my lips and started laughing.

 

The feeling of embarrassment shot through my whole body as i turned to my side to wipe away the so-called "drool", "You're evil.."

 

"I'm sorry hahaha, okayokay look it's our stop" He pressed the bell and we got off the bus. "We have to walk a little to reach there"

 

"Sehun, where exactly is this place you are taking me to?" I looked around at the unfamiliar place.

 

"Just follow me" He started walking ahead of me but then turned around and slowed down, "You walk so slow~"

 

"Well, i'm sorry i'm such a tortoise" I pouted.

 

A few minutes had passed,i was too absorbed with the scenery around the place that i hadn't noticed Sehun had stopped walking and accidentally bumped onto his back. "Ow.." I mumbled.

 


"We're here" He told me and walked over to the nearest tree just ahead of us.

 

I looked around, where are we exactly? We were by the top of the hill, i could see small houses and shops infront of us. Why did he brought me here? "Sehun, where is this place?"

 

He crouched down beside the tree before touching it with his right hand. "Sehun?" I called out to him, slowing moving towards him.

 

"It's my hyung's birthday today.." He told me, his voice was so soft, soft to the extend i had to listen very carefully to be able to hear him.

 

"Your hyung's birthday?" I stood by his side. "Then why don't you celebrate it with him at home, i mean why are you here?"

 

"He's here.." He looked up into the distance, "with us.."

 

"Huh? Where? What do you-" I was confused.

 

Sehun turned to the side and face the tree, "Hyung, Happy birthday, i'm sorry i couldn't come last year because mom and dad had something going on in the house and i wasn't allowed to leave..but i'm here now aren't i? Anyway, i'd like you to meet my friend, ~~~~~, Jung ~~~~~"

 

Oh.

 

"Sehun-ah, i'm so sorry.. i didn't know.." I wanted to touch his shoulder but he suddenly stood up causing me to pulled my hand back.

 

"It's okay, there's nothing to be sorry about" He told me before taking something out from his bag. A bottle of water before pouring it around the tree.

 

I walked over to the tree and lightly touched it,"Hi, my name is Jung ~~~~~, nice to know you Sehun's hyung and Happy birthday, sorry i couldn't bring anything as a gift"

 

"It's been two years since he moved on to the other side" 

 

Then there was silence as Sehun's knee slowly gave up on him and he took a seat next to the tree. I didn't want to ask him how his brother died, it could be a personal thing to him unless he was willing to share it with me but if it doesnt, i'm sure he has his own secrets to keep."Sehun, why me?"

 

"what do you mean?" He started playing with the empty bottle with his fingers.

 

"Why didn't you come with your parents instead of me?" i took a seat next to him and turned my head to face him.

 

A tiny smile formed on his face, " because you are special friend to me". He wasn't looking at me when he said that instead his eyes was still on the bottle.

 

"S-Special?" That question made my cheeks feel hot all of a sudden. "Special friend?" and he nodded his head.

 

"But Sehun, i only known you for almost a month.."

 

"Doesn't mean we haven't known each other for a long time, you can't be called my special friend because seriously you are special to me" He stopped spinning the bottle round and shifted his eyesight to the buildings below the hill. "I used to only have one special friend....and that's my brother"

 

"Your brother was your special friend?" 

 

"He was just a year older than me but we were the bestest friends, back in high school, i was a different kind of guy not like how you see me now, If you were to see me then, i'm sure you would be shocked at how different i was"

 

"How different?" I looked at him, confused.

 

"I was the worst student ever.. me and my brother, we were called the rebellious devils" I heard him chuckled. "Every single day, every single day, we would find ourselves in the detention room. Sometimes we will get suspended and then instead of attending school, we would skip it but then we will get ourselves involved with the police because either we will be stealing something from a shop or basically poking needles into car's tyres, troublemakers aren't we?"

 

"I didn't know why we steal stuff, i mean we weren't exactly in need of money..in fact, we didn't had any financial difficulties because everything we asked for, we will probably get it instantly. Maybe because it was the thrill of stealing..i don't know but all i know i wasn't afraid of the police catching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter