Worse day

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~~! ~~~~~!"

 

Run.

 

"~~~~~! Wait! We need to talk!" I heard him shout but i quickened my pace until I could no longer hear him.

 

Not now. I don't think I can see you just yet.

 

Without looking at my front,my face collided with a hard solid chest. "Hey, hey, you alright there?" I rubbed my forehead with my left hand only to find Sehun standing infront of me." S-Sehun?"

 

"You alright there?" I gave a nod and apologized.

 

"Why are you running? Wait, who were you running away from?"

 

My phone started vibrating in my back pocket, i knew who will be the one calling me right now without even glancing on the caller id. "Him" I held out the phone infront of Sehun's face and before either one of us could speak out a word, I found myself running again.

 

He never stops doesn't he?

 

"~~~~~! Just wait! We need to talk please!"

 

No. No we don't.

 

I ran as fast as I can and took a right turn towards the library straight ahead. I have been working in the library for a while now ever since i found out that you could actually get a job here in the college's library.

 

I don't do much since Ms Yoo had told me not to do any heavy duties because my hand was still covering but i think it's safe to say, my hand had gotten better and that i'm able to carry more books and placing them on shelves but mostly the work that she had assigned me to do was just to check if the students have been returning the books on the time and that's it.

 

Ever since i started working here, guess who he keeps coming in here every single day without fail?

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

He doesn't know I work here though. That is a relief but I'll hide myself everytime he comes in to study so he'll never see me. Trying to avoid him in school is by far the most difficult thing to do because it seems as though he is everywhere.

 

Literally everywhere.

 

"Ms Yoo!" I called out, half panting.

 

"~~~~~? Why are you so out of breath?" She walked over to me and patted my shoulder.

 

"If you see that guy come in, please tell him you didn't see me at all okay?" And she nodded while I took a sit behind the computer desk. Not really taking a seat on the chair, nope. I'm sitting on the ground. Hiding myself from view. Hiding from Chanyeol.

 

"Ms Yoo, did you see this girl about this tall, wearing a dark blue shirt running in here?" I heard him asked.

 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, I didn't see any girl running in here at all" Ms Yoo shook her head.

 

"Strange.. I swear I saw her running in here but thank you anyway Ms Yoo" with that I heard his footsteps stepping away from the desk.

 

"He's gone now," I stood up from behind the desk and immediately placed my bag on top of it.

 

"Thank you and I'm so exhausted from all that running" I turned around and leaned against the desk.

 

"You know, this isn't the first time you are doing this" She stood in front of me with her arms crossed infront of her chest.

 

"I know and I don't know for long do I have to keep doing this" I saw a cup of milk beside the computer and grabbed it, "mind if I take a sip?" And she nodded her head.

 

"You got to talk to that boy ~~~~~, running away everytime isn't going to solve anything" I placed the cup down and took a seat on one of the chairs.

 

"Soon but I'm not sure how soon but not too soon" I leaned my head forehead forward until it hits the desk. "I'm just going to take a 10 minutes nap for a while"

 

"Suit yourself, and when you wake up later, could you help me pick up those books on the tables and placed them back onto the shelves?"

 

"Sure,"

 

...

 

"Yo~" Sehun called out to me the moment I stepped out from the library.

 

"Yo~" I responded back with a wave.

 

"Classes ended late today so I decided to wait for you here so that we could head home together" I smiled. "Okay,let's go then"

 

"So...... you still avoiding Chanyeol hyung?" I nodded. "For how long is this going to keep up?" I shrugged.

 

"He has been calling me you know, as in asking how you've been at all..it's getting pretty annoying"

 

"I'm sorry, he has been calling Baekhyun oppa too but I just don't want to talk to him just yet" I shoved my left hand in my pocket because suddenly the wind started blowing and it is getting kind of cold.

 

"Cold?" I shook my head but obviously I was started to freeze alittle. "Here~ your nose is already turning red from the cold" he laughed as he covered me with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter