Problems

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa what happened?!" You asked while trying to catch your breath as you ran all the way from your school to your house which was quite far actually.

"I'm sorry Yoonhee." Your dad said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

The whole house was in a mess. Most of your furniture and electronic devices were gone. You looked around the house and the wallpaper was torn down. Vases were broken and the house was almost empty.

"A-appa was there an insider? A thief? A criminal?"

"It was the loan shark...”

"L-loan shark?! Dad since when did we have debts?! Most of all why loan shark?!"

"Ever since your mom's funeral Yoonhee-ah. I couldn't afford to pay for the funeral. You know that we are not that well-off so I decided to borrow some money from the loan shark. I know it has been a year already but I still couldn't pay them."

"M-mianhe appa. I didn't know but why didn't you tell me? I could've search for jobs while studying... wait, does that mean my school fees too? You borrowed money from them to pay for my fees too?"

Your dad didn't answer but continued crying instead.

"Appa get up. We have to clean this mess and plan something. I know taking almost everything from our house weren't enough for them."

*next day*

The ever so cheerful and fierce you were gone. You fixed your uniform and let out a sigh at the sight of your dad sleeping peacefully.

*Appa don't worry, I promised mom that I’ll fulfill my duties as a daughter to you. We will get through this no matter what*

You came to school later than usual. B.A.P was already there doing their usual stuffs. You walked past by them and you were wearing a cold look.

"Hyung noona looks down." Zelo said.

You were walking lifelessly with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter