Pairings

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘It is impossible to describe in words how much I miss you, my heart yearns for you... My life is empty, without you!’ “Aish really, Daehyun, really!? How cheesy can you be?!” He crumpled the paper and threw them at the floor joining the dozens of crumpled papers everywhere.

*Ugh I don’t know what to do anymore. How am I supposed to get her to forgive me if I’m running out of ideas?* He groaned in frustration and ruffled his hair.

He has been thinking all day on ways how to make you forgive him and it looked like as if luck wasn’t on his side. He didn’t know what to do or what to say.

He was lost in his thoughts until the knock on the door made him come back to his senses. The door opened and his mom came in

“What is the meaning of this mess?” Her mom put her hands on each side of her waist and looked sternly at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck as soon as he saw the mess. He didn’t notice that the mess he made was already enough for his room to get mistaken as a big rubbish bin. “You see mom, I was trying to write something for Yoonhee but nothing right is going in my head. I’ve ran out of ideas to do. Do you… do you know any ways to help me win her back?”

His mom looked at him and smiled before making her way on his bed where she sat down and made him look at her. “There are many ways to win a girl back but it also depends on her personality and the depth of hurt you caused her.” She took a random crumpled paper and opened it. ‘I miss you. I miss your warm eyes, the way you listen and care. I miss your kisses and all that we shared.’

“You really love her, don’t you?”

He just sighed and nodded. No words could ever describe how much he misses you, how much he loves you and how regretful he was on hurting you. Every passing day, there wouldn’t be a day where he didn’t think of you. Days had passed and it turned into weeks. Weeks had passed and soon it became a month since the two of you broke up.

It wasn’t easy on you as well. You wanted to forgive him but it still hurts you just thinking of how he can hurt you again. You still love him after everything that happened but not all love stories ends with a happy ending and you thought that maybe your love story belonged to those who wouldn’t have a happy ending.

“So Kai, tell me. How on earth did he manage to get all of them to act along?” You threw your bag inside the car and went in.

He started the car’s engine and started driving. “I don’t know. I wasn’t in your class. Maybe he uhm promised to date them one by one if they agree with him? I mean the girls. For the guys… maybe he promised to get them a girl? Or he black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter