Couple

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss was soft and gentle. It was short yet magical. Oh how you wished he didn’t pull back. You were still frozen at your place. The only question you had in your mind right now was why he kissed you. Was it because of the heat of the moment? For fun or he likes you?

You were fighting really hard on not to ask him why he kissed you. It was confusing, annoying and felt good at the same time. You didn’t want to be awkward around him.

As soon as he pulled back, he closed his eyes and pulled you closer. Soon enough, the two of you fell into deep slumber.

You woke up and the happening last night came flooding your thoughts. Your eyes were still closed but you were smiling. Thinking that Daehyun might see you smiling like an idiot, you quickly opened your eyes to check if he was there. He wasn’t.

You got up from the bed and fixed the pillows and blanket. The power was already back and you made your way downstairs. You saw a prepared breakfast and a note.

‘Sorry I didn’t wake you up. I have somewhere to go but I prepared you breakfast.’ It was a plain message but it meant a lot to you.

You looked at the simple breakfast lovingly and savoured every bite you made. You cleaned up and took a bath.

You were still wrapped in your towel when you went out of the bathroom. You made your way to your room only to see a box on your bed. You opened it and saw a blue high low shirt and a pair of jeans. Beside it was a pair black flats. You tried it on and checked yourself in the mirror.

You went down and saw Daehyun holding a bouquet of roses. You were too shocked to utter a word. *What in the world is going on?* you thought to yourself.

Daehyun smiled sweetly at you and walked towards you who were frozen on your spot. Daehyun had those loving look in his eyes that looked so tender and sweet.

“You know, I’ve been thinking about this lately and I gathered up all the courage in me. Will you go out with me?” He said as he was handing you the bouquet.

“Eh? Oh. Y-yes.” You finally said and took the flowers.

He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead. You wanted to scream in happiness right now but all you could do was smile at him until your jaw was hurting. You just wanted to marry him that instant.

“So where are we going?” You asked as he pulled you out of the house.

-

You got into his motorbike and he helped you put the helmet before helping himself. You brought a jacket along with you and hugged his back tightly as the two of you sped off.

He brought you to the cinema and bought the two of you tickets to a movie. After almost 2 hours, the movie ended and it was time to eat again. He brought you to an expensive looking restaurant.

“This looks expensive.” You said while looking at the fancy name of the restaurant that was engraved in gold colour.

He intertwined his hands with yours and you blushed at his actions. “Nothing is too expensive when it comes to you.” He said as he kissed your temples.

You went inside the restaurant and he helped you with your seat before he took his. You didn’t know that there was this side of him. He was so sweet and such a gentleman.

He helped you order the food and it came very soon. You looked at Daehyun who was picking out the beans from his food and chuckled. “Looks like someone doesn’t like beans.”

He pouted slightly at you and you pinched his cheeks. “Let me have it if you don’t like it.”

Without further ado, you took all the beans away from his food and put it in your plate. After finishing both of your meals, the dessert came and as expected, he got a cheesecake while you had a black forest cake. He didn’t know you didn’t like blueberries. You picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter