Confusion

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were walking at the sea shore while holding your pumps in your one hand. The other hand across your chest, holding your arm. You were feeling cold as it was already late and the sea breeze didn't help at all.

 

Kai was following you from behind and kicking the sand with every step he take while his hands were inside his pocket. His mind was just as confused as yours.

 

You were confused why you were feeling that way and Kai was thinking the same thing too; why were you feeling that way and why did you react that way. Although you didn't do much, Kai knew exactly what you felt. He knew you too long to be able to understand whether you're trying to hold on your pee with a stoic expression, wanting to punch someone in the face or sleepy with just one look.

 

You stopped on your tracks and turned around only for Kai to bump at you since he wasn't looking at where he was going. He was looking down all the time while he was following you.

 

“Ouch...” You rubbed your temples as it hit Kai's face. He rubbed his cheek bones and looked at you. “Why are you deep in thoughts?” That question was enough to catch you dumb founded.

 

You sighed knowing that if ever you're going to lie, Kai would still catch you anyway. He knows whenever you're lying. “I don't understand Kai. Why are guys such a bunch of s?”

 

Kai looked at you in surprise and said, “Yah don't forget that I'm a guy too!” He knocked your head and pouted.

 

You rubbed the place where he hit you and chuckled. “I'm sorry. No, seriously Kai. Why?” Your expression changed in a jiffy and he knew then that you were serious.

 

“Not all guys are s Yoonhee. Not to be rude but girls could be bad too. Wait, what do you mean by your question anyway? There are many possible questions in that – like why guys play with girls, why guys goes to club and whatever.” He was getting jealous at the thought that you might be starting to have some feelings towards Daehyun. *That can't be.*

 

You started walking back towards his car with him beside you. “Why do they play with girls?”

 

He shook his thoughts away and thought that maybe you were just really curious. “There are many reasons. It can be because they got heart broken, friends' influence, they think they're cool, they think that girls are toys, they want to get someone's attention or they are just plain jerks. In Daehyun's case, he got his heart broken.”

 

You knew since the beginning about Daehyun's sad love story since Kai told you. During those times when the girl confessed to Kai, he was dating you.

 

You looked at him questioning how he knew you were talking about Daehyun. “Am I that obvious?”

 

Kai bitterly smiled and nodded his head. “You're falling for him aren't you?”

 

You didn't answer the question but you sighed heavily. You didn't know whether you're starting to like the jerk who has been pestering you for years or you just hated to see how guys play with girls.

 

 

You reached home and surprisingly Daehyun was already there. You didn't even notice his presence since your mind was heavily filled with your confused thoughts. You flickered on the lights and saw him standing next to you.

 

You jumped in surprise and almost hit him with your pouch but decided to let it go. “What were you doing in the club?” He asked you.

 

“Just like you, I'm having fun.” You said sarcastically.

 

“With Kai?” He asked although he already knows the answer.

 

You just rolled your eyes at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter