Moved Out

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure about this?” Your dad asked you as he watched you pace around your room and grabbing anything that comes to your sight.

You tossed the last piece of clothing in your wardrobe and zipped your luggage. “More than sure, dad. I just need to take a rest.” You massaged your temples and closed your eyes.

You sat down beside him and leaned on his shoulders. “Does it really have to be this way, dad?” Tears trickled down and you sobbed quietly.

He patted your head and wiped away your tears. “No, dear. It only went this way because he started it wrong. You loved him unconditionally. I know you wouldn’t want to hear what I’m going to say but… he loves you.” He kissed your temples and shook your head.

“No. I was just a part of that petty game.” You couldn’t tell him what happened at school. You didn’t have the strength to tell him.

He sighed heavily and kept quiet. Knowing that whatever he says wouldn’t change your mind, he didn’t say anything more but there was a question he wanted to ask you. “Do you still love him?”

You kept quiet for a few seconds before answering, “I don’t know. Anger is overtaking all of my feelings towards him.”

You straightened from your seat and wiped away the remaining tears. “Kai will be here any minute. I should put these downstairs.”

You took your bags while your dad helped you with the luggage. Today you’ll be moving to Kai’s house and you had a talk about it last night with your dad. He couldn’t say no to you as he knows that if you stay there any longer, you’d run out of tears from crying. He watched you helplessly last night as you shed buckets of tears and fell asleep after a few hours.

He thought that maybe you really needed a time and space away from Daehyun and that made him agree to your decision of leaving. He didn’t know when you will come back or if ever you still will but heck, your happiness is more important to him. He knows Kai will take care of you that’s way he feels at ease.

The door bell rang and when you opened the door, it revealed Kai. You gave him faint smile and he patted your head. He bowed to your dad and smiled at him. “Abbonim I know you are worried about this little kid here but I assure you, I will take care of her.”

Your father nodded at him approvingly and said, “I know you will, Kai. Just don’t hurt her in any ways.”

Kai chuckled lightly and said, “I promise. I will never hurt her and I think she will be the one hurting me.”

You glared at him and the two males laughed. You turned to your dad and hugged him. “Take care of yourself. Please tell ommonim and abbonim that I’m sorry and I couldn’t wait for them to come home.”

You hugged your dad for the last time before getting into Kai’s car and he zoomed off.

“Say, Yoonhee… does he know that you moved out?”

You kept silent before you shook your head. You didn’t tell him that you were moving out. You didn’t want to talk to him yet. Truth hurts and it stabs you like a . You felt like dying whenever you see him. The memories you shared together were being devour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter