Thoughts

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were looking dreamily at Daehyun and obviously talking about him. You on the other hand were giving them the ‘what the you looking at’ look. They weren’t fazed about the look you were giving them and it was really getting on your nerves. You looked at Daehyun who was either unaware of the situation or he just didn’t care about them at all.

You wanted to tell him how annoyed and uncomfortable you were but you thought that would be a bad idea since he might think you were actually getting jealous. You sighed inwardly as you took another sip from your tea.

You were mentally arguing with yourself whether to talk to him or not. A part of you wanted to talk to him like how you used to before but a part of you was telling you not to. Why? Because of your pride.

You missed him so much. If it was possible to take him into your arms, you would have already done that. You know that was possible but then again, your pride.

He was just in front of you yet he seemed so far from you. There were like barricades of walls preventing you from approaching him. He was just an arm away. It felt really horrible to miss him. He was your everything. He still is.

Thinking about the times and efforts he used just to get your attention and forgiveness, it made you question yourself if you were really worth it. Yes he hurt you but everyone do mistakes. Maybe his mistake was just really stupid and too much but who were you not to forgive him?

You looked at him and studied his face. He has grown so much thinner and he had dark circles. His hair grew longer. You missed tying his fringe and playing with his soft hair.

“Yoonhee?’

“Huh?” You were disrupted from your thoughts. You cursed yourself as you really looked stupid and clueless on what he was talking about.

“Are you okay? You looked bothered.”

You shook your head and voided his gaze. You couldn’t tell him you were bothered by him so lying was the best option.

Daehyun frowned. He was thinking that maybe he really forced you to the extent that you weren’t enjoying yourself not even a bit. He thought that everything he did didn’t even affect you at all. His efforts had gone to waste and maybe you were really not interested anymore.

He had his limits too. You were his happiness and still are. You were the best girl he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter