School Project

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ringggggg!*

You woke up at the sound of your alarm clock on a Saturday morning. 

"Oh God I’m going to see an annoying face early in the morning and on a weekend. How lucky can I be?" You were talking to yourself when you heard a knock on your door.

"Good morning my princess."

"Shut up Kai."

"Ouch. Why so grumpy early in the morning?"

"I'm doing a project with Jung Dae remember?"

"Yah Yoonhee-ah watch your words. Do you have enemies? I didn't raise you to be a gangster." Your dad said as he walked to your room to give you a good morning kiss on your forehead. You and Kai just laughed at your dad's sudden intrusion.

"Dad where are you going? Why are you awake so early?"

"I'm going to meet a friend whom I haven't met for a very long time already."

"Oh arasseo. Take care appa." 

"Go home early okay. I love you daughter."

"Well breakfast is ready my princess. Eat some before you spend a lovely day with Daehyun." Kai gave you a wink with that killer smile before he went out of your room.

"Ugh that was gross."

"Yah I heard that!" You just chuckled at the angry Kai.

You were about to leave to go to Daehyun's house when Kai grabbed your arms and led you to his car. "I'm going to send you there and I won't take a 'no' as an answer. A simple thank you will do."

"Whoa what's up with you?"

"Well first of all, I have nothing to do. Secondly, I’m hoping Daehyun will see us together and I want to see his reaction. Lastly, because you're my princess." He gave you another wink.

"Will you stop calling me 'my princess? I'm neither a princess nor yours."

"You'll be my princess again soon." You shut your mouth at the sudden change of the atmosphere due to Kai's sudden seriousness in tone.

The drive was comfortable as usual. The two of you were talking about random things and you were laughing until you reach your destination.

"Here we are my princess. Give me a call when you finish so I can pick you up."

"Thank you but I can manage. Thank you for the ride-"

"Yah what took you so long?!" You looked at the furious Jung Daehyun who was standing at the door.

*Oh brother. You're going to die Nam Yoonhee*

"Is he your boyfriend? Why are you always with him?"

"As far as I know, it's none of your business and can we start now so we can finish early?"

* why did I ask that?!*

Daehyun looked straight into your eyes and smirked. "To my room."

You looked back at him but you couldn't help but to feel somewhat nervous. You gulped when he said you were going to do the project at his room.

"W-Where are your parents? Your siblings? Why are you alone?" You tried to cut down the awkward atmosphere.

"My parents are on a business trip and I’m the only child and that means we're alone now. And I-CAN-DO-ANYTHING-I-WANT-TO-YOU." He said as he leaned in closer to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter