Baby, Kiss

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday and surprisingly, there was no one at home when you got home from meeting Kai; or as you thought. You saw a text message from your dad telling you that he would be out with Daehyun’s parents for an ‘elders day out’ leaving you and Daehyun alone.

Walking down the stairs, you saw Daehyun at the kitchen drinking a glass of water. You bit your lower lip and looked away hoping that he didn’t notice you.

However, he seemed to notice you. He wanted to talk to you but he couldn’t find the right words to say. He was feeling guilty somehow but he was confused too on why he was feeling guilty.

The awkward atmosphere was broken when the door bell rang. Daehyun went to check on it and you peeked from the window. *Who is that?* You asked yourself as you couldn’t see who it was as the person was blocked by the tree from your view but you’ve got one thing for sure, it was a girl.

You went to the living room and switched on the TV while putting your feet on the table. You were switching the channels when you heard a baby’s cry.

You looked at the direction on where the sound was coming from and you saw Daehyun holding a child. *What the...*

“Did you get that girl pregnant? Was she the girl from the club? Or other girl I presume?” You bombard him with questions while he was looking at you as if you were crazy.

“You really think I’m that type of guy?” He asked.

“You’re really asking that?” You smirked at him. “Of course it’s a yes.” You replied coldly and looked back at the TV.

“Stupid. That was an ahjumma and she asked me to take care of her child since she’s busy for today and her husband too.” He told you even though you didn’t ask him anything.

You really felt stupid for spouting those questions at him and felt even more stupid when you heard his explanation. “Ah.” Was all you could say.

You looked back at him and asked, “Can you handle taking care of a baby?”

He smirked at you and said, “Don’t underestimate me. That ahjumma didn’t ask me to take care of her child if she doesn’t trust me.”

You rolled your eyes at him and got up from your seat. “I’m going to sleep. Have fun taking care of the baby.”

“Yah you better help me!” He whined and walked towards you with the baby on his hands who cried even louder. You noticed the baby’s bag at Daehyun’s side and looked at him. You couldn’t help but laugh when you imagined him being a dad at such a young age.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“You look like a dad.” You said and looked at him.

He glared at you and sighed in annoyance. “First, let’s feed him. He might be hungry. Go get the milk from the bag and the bottle too.”

Without waiting for your answer, he walked to the kitchen while holding the baby and your mouth left slightly opened. No one ordered you around like that.

You ruffled your hair and did as what he said. You looked at him while holding the milk on your left hand and the bottle on your right hand and asked, “What do I do now?”

Daehyun chuckled at you and said, “Seriously?” Your expression didn’t change and just looked at him blankly. “You’re not ready to be a mom yet hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter