Reunited

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked at you in disbelief. *Did she just forgive me?* is the only question that came out in his mind that he didn’t realize he was ignoring you for a couple of minutes.

You waved your hand in front of him as you saw the change of expression from him. “Are you okay?” You asked him if he was okay because you are dying to see his reaction.

You didn’t know what to do. You missed him so much that you couldn’t keep away from him. Seeing him with other girl a while ago and seeing other girls drooling over him just made you realize how much you still love him.

But then, you still had this unsure feeling about his love towards you. Yes he said he still love you but what if he grew bored after the past month you ignored him? What if he felt that was a waste time to beg a forgiveness from a girl that was always ignoring him? The worst thing is that, what if he doesn’t love you anymore? What if-

“Earth to Yoonhee... Yoonhee...” You came back to your sense to see Daehyun now waving his hands in front of your face. You looked at him confused. “Y-Yes?” you asked him unsure.

He chuckled softly seeing your confused face. “I asked you. Is it for real?” Now, his face turned so serious waiting for your answer. You thought for a while about what he meant and then you remembered you just said that you forgave him a long time ago.

You looked at him straightly, even though you wanted to shout to the world that you already forgave him and that you want him to be yours again.

You couldn’t help but feel that unsure feeling. So, you just nodded your head and said ‘yes’. Slowly he nodded his head. You studied his expression but you couldn’t read what was in his mind. After a minute, the truth finally hit you. He was not saying anything. He didn’t even look at you after you said you already forgave him. The worst part is that, he just nodded and didn’t ask you to get back together again. Yes you know it’s your fault but at least, if he really and still loves you, is it really hard to ask to be together again?

To break the silence, you cleared your throat to gain his attention. He immediately looked at you. “I know it’s also my fault...” You managed to say and took a deep breath. “I also know that I should have forgiven you a long time ago...” You looked at him in the eyes and both of you locked eye contact. “I have been nothing but a burden to you these past few months, isn’t it? I was really stubborn as I didn’t forgive you soon over that small matter.”

He looked at you and froze. Deep inside, he knew that what happened between the two of you wasn’t just a small matter. He asked someone to be his girlfriend over a bet and now you were talking as if it wasn’t that much of a big deal? How could he lose such a precious girl like you?

“I am really sorry for that and yes I forgive you even if you have nothing to be sorry about. Everything is my fault. I’m sorry. Now, I don’t even want to talk about that again after I realized how much I really love you.” You waiting for a response but nothing came out from his mouth.

Not hearing a single word from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter