Cold

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A whole month has passed by so quickly and no one knows about Daehyun and Yoonhee’s relationship yet. Well except for Kai and B.A.P.

Daehyun having no a motorbike instead of a car made Yoonhee go with Kai everyday and unable to go with him to school which made him uncomfortable… or not?

During the past month, she has been the perfect girlfriend any guy could wish for. She was caring, sweet, understanding and not too clingy. Daehyun was being a good boyfriend too much to her content.

Kai on the other hand was… well… depressed. Who wouldn’t get depressed if you lose the person you love the most? He didn’t try to take Yoonhee away from Daehyun because he can see and feel that Yoonhee is really happy with Daehyun. Her happiness means everything to him.

“D-daehyun where are you going?” You asked as you crouched in pain.

“I’m going out with B.A.P. Are you okay?” He asked while he walked towards you.

You were lying like a patient on your bed the whole day. Your stomach was hurting so much and every movement hurts for you. It was the monthly pain for girls, menstruation.

You don’t usually have bad cramps but when you do, it’s as if there are thousands of knives stabbing your stomach.

“Just having my period. Can you… Can you stay with me instead?” You bit your lower lip trying not to sound as an annoying girlfriend to him.

To your surprise, he looked slightly annoyed. “But we planned this a long time ago. I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

Your heart clenched a bit in his coldness. It was just a month and there he was, letting you die alone in pain. You faked a smile and said, “I understand, have fun.” Without waiting for his reply, you hid yourself under the sheets as tears rolled down from your eyes because of the pain.

You were somehow expecting him to at least kiss you good bye or that he would change his mind but no, all you heard was the door shutting close.

You exhaled deeply and tried not to think of any bad possible reasons on why he was acting cold. *Maybe it’s just for today.*

You were sleeping when you suddenly woke up to the pain. It was already past midnight and you didn’t know if Daehyun came home yet. You ignored the pain and dragged yourself to his room. You knocked and there was no reply so you opened it and sow no one there.

You made your way downstairs and called for Daehyun’s name but no one answered. He hasn’t come back.

You wanted to get a warm drink so you went to the kitchen. You boiled the water and when you were about to pour it on the mug, you accidentally tipped it and some of the water poured on your hand.

“Aaaahhh!” You screamed in pain. You tried to cool it off with cold water at the sink but it was really painful.

Your stomach was already in pain, your whole body was aching, you felt sore and you scalded yourself. Great.

Feeling that you couldn’t take all the pain in your body anymore, you decided to call Daehyun. His phone was ringing but he wasn’t answering. You tried to text him but there was no reply to.

The elders of the house were away and it made you alone in the house again. Tears cascaded down to your face. You finally decided to call somebody else so you called Kai.

You were still sitting down near the kitchen counter and the mess was still there. You heard a kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter