Kai

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa I’ve found a place to stay for the mean time."

"Mianhe Yoonhee-ah. I really didn't wish to sell this house just to pay off our debts. This is what your mom and I worked hard for. This is the only thing that you can inherit from us since we're not that well off. I'm really sorry my daughter." Your dad was saying as he broke out in tears again.

You could feel your dad's pain in every drop of his tears. You felt like crying too but you need to stay strong. If both foundations are weak, it would just collapse so there you are, holding it all in and trying to be strong.

"Appa we are staying in Kai's house for the mean time."

"Your ex-boyfriend Kai? How about his parents?"

"Yes dad, that stupid jerk. He already talked to his parents and they are okay with it. They even said we could stay as long as we want and they insisted that we stay there for free but I can't let that happen dad."

"Yah stop calling Kai a stupid jerk! If not because of him, we would be homeless and yes, we have to find a way on how to repay them."

"Hehehe mianhe appa." You said and rubbed the back of your neck.

You heard a car honked and when you looked at the window, you saw Kai walking out of the door.

"Appa he's here. Let's move our stuffs now."

Kai helped the two of you to move your boxes in his car. You made a last look at your house and thought *I’ll get this house back*.

"Abbonim, you can stay at the room beside my parent's room and I already cleaned it for you."

"You didn't have to. Thank you Kai."

"My pleasure. You young lady, would be staying with me." Kai said as he slung his arms on your shoulder and you looked at him with wide eyes. However, your father didn't seem to be bothered about it.

"Yah byuntae! I'd rather sleep on the couch!"

Kai laughed so hard while he was holding his stomach. "Puahahahaha! You should've seen your face! Oh my god Yoonhee your face is so red! Hahaha! Of course you have your own room pabo. Across my room." He said while he was still laughing and pointed at the room upstairs.

"Oh god I really hate you Kai but thank you." You walked to your room and put down your things. An hour passed by when you decided to talk to Kai about repaying him and his family for their kindness.

"Come in. Oh Yoohee what is it?" He was sitting down at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter