Changes

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to your annoying alarm clock and the first thought that hit you was the fact that you’re single and you broke up with the guy who you loved so much.

You stared at the ceiling for a while. You needed space and silence. You didn’t even know how to face him every single day at school and at home.

You slowly got up from your bed and took a bath. After preparing for school, you saw the elders at the dining table and you weakly smiled at them. Except for you, there was one person missing and you thought that maybe he went to school early or worse, he hasn’t gotten up yet and you didn’t want to see him.

“I’m going to school now.” You announced and bowed at them before rushing to the gate.

The elders looked at each other and sighed. They talked about what happened between you and Daehyun and they decided not to interfere since they respect your decisions.

Meanwhile, Daehyun watched you with a heavy heart leave the house without even thinking twice to skip your breakfast just because of him. He didn’t have the appetite to eat either. He just went to school after you left.

“So how are you?” Kai asked you as the car halted at a café where the two of you decided to grab a breakfast.

You looked out the window and watched students walked passed by with their friends and lovers. “Never felt this bad before, Jongin.”

Kai looked up at you in shock. You never called him Jongin unless it was something serious. He even felt before as if you forgot that his real name was Jongin.

The look on your face and your tone was dead serious. You were like a walking zombie too and with a great help of concealer, you managed to hide your dark circles somehow.

You felt empty. You felt lifeless. You were broken; shattered into pieces.

“Come on princess, let’s go to school.”

The bell has rung and you made your way to class. The school doesn’t know about your break up yet and just thinking of what might happen when the school finds out about it gives you headache.

It was more of like a tradition that whenever a popular couple in school breaks up, endless rumors, assumptions and bashings would happen. You didn’t have the energy and time to face all of that. You were mentally and physically tired.

You rubbed your temples and stopped when you saw a familiar group of guys heading towards your direction. Your heart sank but kept a poker face instead.

They looked at each other worriedly and bowed at you lightly. You didn’t know why they did that. Was it because of apology or they still acknowledge you as Daehyun’s lover? Scratch that. You didn’t want to think about it.

A heart breaking and saddening side view of a guy made your heart stop beating for a second. It was Daehyun. He avoided your gaze and pretended as if he didn’t see you and walked towards the end of the class where he was seated.

You just wanted to jump out of the window, punch someone, run away and shout everything out. Tears were welling up your eyes and you didn’t want anyone to see it so you used your hair to cover your face and faced the window while trying hard to control your tears but you failed. A tear escaped from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter