Back

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After walking around, tasting foods and taking pictures with Daehyun and B.A.P, you found yourself sitting inside the plane. It was already 7pm that meant that a few hours later, you will be back home. You missed home so much although you just spent 3 days in Japan.

“Excited?” You looked at your right surprised to see Daehyun there. He wasn’t supposed to be the one seating right next to you. After getting back together, he would always stick to you like a glue.

“Yes of course. I missed dad so much. The truth is I actually miss ommonim and abbonim too. I wonder how they are doing right now. Oh, also Kai.” You were talking with so much happiness and Daehyun gazed at you softly.

“I also missed you.” He said softly and kissed your temple.

“Me too. I hope with could be like this forever.” You hugged him tightly like there was no tomorrow.

“Sure we will.”

After a long journey, the students finally arrived at the airport. Both you and decided to take a cab separately. You talked to him about moving out of Kai’s house again and that you would talk to Kai about it first.

He was hesitant at first because after all that happened and how much he missed you, he didn’t want you away from him again. Of course he couldn’t be selfish and agreed to let you go back to Kai’s house first to sort things out.

You were walking with Daehyun at the taxi stand when a girl suddenly bumped into Daehyun and he bowed apologetically. Her face couldn’t be seen as her hair was covering her face and Daehyun bowed in return.

You were at the queue when your phone started beeping. It was a call from Kai. You answered it immediately. All he said was he would be back in Korea in a few hours You also mentioned that you have something important to tell him and he was really bugging you to tell him already as he was feeling nervous about whatever it was.

You laughed at the image of Kai being shocked and nervous. You reassured him that it wasn’t anything bad and you would not leave any details once you see him.

It was your turn to take the cab and you gave a quick peck at Daehyun’s cheek before going in. He was waving at you until he was out of sight.

You let out a sigh of relief while reminiscing what happened in Japan. Everything felt surreal. Everything fell back into place. All you have to do now is deal with Kai’s childish breakdown once he hears the news.

Kai was out of your worry right now as he already move on from you. There were moments where he would still think that ‘what if it was me instead of Daehyun’ but that was about it. What he’s not realizing yet is that he’s starting to like someone else.

You reached the doorstep and unlocked the door. It was your second home and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter