Annoying

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presenting, my new story:

My Contract Marriage

ft. Luhan from EXO!

Please support it guys!

It is Monday again. Oh dear Lord how much you wanted to disappear thinking about going to school and seeing Jung y Daehyun. Wait, you're actually a erted one. Remember what you did to him on his house?

"Sweetie get up, we're going to be late!" Kai shouted from the door.

You took a bath and headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. "Good morning Kai. Where's appa?" 

"He went out to look for a job again I think. By the way, my manager said you can apply actually. Why don't you go with me some time so you can apply?"

"Oh Kai, you're really an angel sent from above. Thank you so much!" 

"You're more than welcome sweetie." And a wink was sent to you.

*Goodness gracious. Dear God please save me.* You saw Daehyun with B.A.P. across the building while you were trying your best to avoid him. The thoughts of what the two of you did during the weekend still haven't left your mind.

You tried to walk on the opposite direction when suddenly Minwoo dragged you towards Daehyun's direction. "Noona your class is towards here!"

"Yah what are you doing?!"

"Sending you to class?"

*Oh of course. Stupid Yoonhee.*

Daehyun finally saw you. He was actually waiting for you to do the usual. Make fun of you. He walked towards you and pushed you to the wall. Locking you between his arms. You gulped down at his sudden action. You didn't know what he was planning.

"How are you Nam Yoonhe?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face.

Not wanting to attract more students, you pushed his chest with full force and surprisingly, he didn't pull you back.

"Moron!" Was all you could say.

"I was just asking how you are. Why so angry, girl?

"Shut up!"

"That was not what you were screaming last Saturday. On my house. In my room." He purposely said in a loud voice which gathered everyone's attention. More students gathered to watch the scene and you could hear whispers between students.

"I thought they hated each other?"

"Such a !"

"Is she two timing Kai and Daehyun?"

"Are they really together?"

Before anyone could add questions, Daehyun said, "by the way Yoonhee, next time I want to be on top. I won't let you take over next time."

His words sent shivers down to your spine and he really sounded so ual. Honestly, whatever he says about what you did except for doing the project, it would sound really ual. Bad move Yoonhee.

B.A.P.'s eyes widened in shock too. They know that Daehyun can get any girl she wants but they weren't expecting it to be you. Well, they didn't know that nothing actually happened to the both of you.

"Dae-Daehyun you did what?! The two of you?!" Yongguk asked.

"Wait, so your project was to make babies huh?" Himchan asked with a lopsided smirk.

"Oh holy crap you just did not say that Jung Daehyun!"

"So it's true!" You heard another student say and the students gasped.

You face palmed yourself not wanting to explain as you know Daehyun would win and stormed inside the empty classroom few seconds before the bell rang.

It was time for lunch when you headed out to the canteen. You could feel the burning stares from the girls and their cursing words. If stares and words could kill, you would have been chopped into pieces.

To make things worse, you could hear the guys say, "she's actually hot though."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter