Arrival

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You zipped your luggage and used all the energy left in you to lift it and carry downstairs. God heard your prayer to send someone down to help you and Kai appeared with a smile on his face. He carried your luggage and he put it at the trunk of the car.

He drove you to the airport where your whole class would meet up. “What am I supposed to do for three days without you?” He faked a sob and you punched his arm playfully.

“Silly. It’s just three days. I’ll call you once we reach Japan.”

He sighed and pouted. “Why does my class have to go to China? Why can’t we join you guys?”

You chuckled at your friend and patted his head like he was a child. “Because that’s how the school rolls.” He chuckled and shook his head before hugging you.

“If Daehyun tries to do something weird to you, just give me a call and… I’ll tell the teacher since I can’t be possibly there in a blink of an eye.” You shoved him playfully earning a Kai who was acting like he was hurt.

You laughed at his silliness and bid him goodbye as soon as the teacher called everyone to check in. Soon enough, you were already inside the plane and dozed off to sleep.

You woke up to the voice of the flight stewardess announcing the plane has landed and there you were, almost kissing the window while looking at Japan’s airport.

Your whole class boarded the bus that led you to the hotel. Your thoughts were filled with Daehyun and sharing a room with him. You were not comfortable sharing a room with him. It was more than awkward to see him. What more to share a room? Again.

The students paired up with their partners and they were happy to be with their partners. The DaeHee pair was the only one that wasn’t a little bit too ecstatic about the pairing. Daehyun was happy though. Now that left you alone – being the only one unhappy with the pairing.

The teacher gave you the key and you went to your room and opened it. As expected, it has two single beds and a big cabinet. The view from the hotel was amazing and it has a balcony too. It looked too good to be cheap.

You were unpacking your things and opened the cabinet. You cleared your throat gaining Daehyun’s attention. “I’ll use the right side. You can use the left side.”

“Okay.”

You furrowed your eyebrows at his short answer but you shrugged it off. You laid down on the bed and closed your eyes with your back facing him. You were tired from all the sleep you did s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter