Different

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning princess. You look so down. Did something happen again?” Kai greeted you as you walked out of the door with a gloomy face.

You forced a smile at him and got into the car. “You know, he’s been acting weird lately. He would be cold and gets annoyed easily.” You took a last look at Daehyun who was making his way at his motorbike. “Do guys experience PMS too?”

“What?”

“Oh nothing.” You chuckled at the slightly offended Kai as he drove the two of you to school.

You were already at the school gate and was still talking to Kai about Daehyun’s sudden change for the past few weeks. “It’s not normal for a guy to treat his girl like that. If he really loves her then he would treat her well; really special.” He said as you were waiting for Daehyun to arrive.

You didn’t respond to Kai but let him continue talking. “I really think Daehyun is acting weird and we have to find out why.”

“No, we shouldn’t do that. It would turn out as if I’m not trusting him or getting suspicious of something that might not even exist. Let’s give him some time.” You said and looked expressionless at Daehyun’s figure who just arrived.

Surprisingly, he just sped past the two of you. It’s not possible if he didn’t see the two of you as you were the only person at the gate.

His fan girls approached him once again. It really annoys you every time. “Daehyun!” You shouted.

He turned around and waved at you.

*That’s it?*

Feeling really annoyed and offended, you walked towards him and grabbed his arm violently. “Let’s talk.”

You took him by surprise and he asked, “What are you doing?”

“What?” You looked at him waiting for him to say he was just joking when he asked you what you were doing but he didn’t say anything. “Doing something a normal girlfriend would do.”

“Girlfriend?”

“They’re together?”

“Delusional .”

The comments from his fan girls that you tried to ignore but Kai didn’t let it go.

“You are the delusional , thinking Daehyun would go after you.” He told the terrified girl and cleared his throat. “Just to let all of you know Nam Yoonhee and Jung Daehyun have been going out for months now.”

That stopped the whisperings from Daehyun’s fan girls.

“What are you doing you moron?!” Daehyun scolded Kai.

That really hit the limit. “Are you that ashamed to have me as your girlfriend Daehyun?”

The two guys broke their burning glares at each other and turned their heads towards you. B.A.P came in time and they shooed away the people who crowded a while ago.

“Look, it’s not what you think. It’s just… so sudden.” Daehyun tried to explain but it really didn’t make any sense to you.

You let out a sigh and just nodded your head. “Very well then.” You looked at Kai and linked your arms on his. “Let’s go to class.”

Daehyun looked at you who didn’t even budge at all. “We have the same class together too-”

“Then I’ll see you in class.” With that you walked away from them with Kai who was also confused on what you did.

“Did noona just leave you hanging just like that with another guy and to make things worse when you just announced that the two of you are together?” Zelo asked who was also shocked from you walking away.

Yongguk put a hand on Daehyun’s shoulder and said, “Don’t expect her to be nice all the time. She has also an amount of until when she can tolerate you treating her like this.”

Daehyun looked at Yongguk with a confused expression. “What do you mean?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter