Last Day

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So are you two back together?” After Zelo asked, he immediately received a smack on his head.

“Yah hyung, how can you hit me? You just kicked us out yesterday. You are so mean.” Zelo said, rubbing the back of his head and then hid behind you while pouting.

You couldn’t help but giggle seeing the maknae’s childishness and you pinched both of his cheeks.

“Ow ow noona. It hurts you know.”

“Well, blame yourself for having such a cute and squishy face.” Hearing that, Daehyun scoffed and Zelo caught that. Knowing he can get his revenge, he immediately leaned closer to you. You frowned but caught what he meant after getting a quick wink from Zelo.

“So noona, who is the cutest then? Me or Daehyun hyung?” He asked while he giggled soft enough to make you chuckle.

Daehyun who was being jealous seeing both of you and Zelo, he suddenly came closer and you felt your cheeks burning. He was anticipating your answer but managed to calm down.

You smirked seeing your boyfriend redden because of anger. You chose to join the maknae’s little game. “Of course you, Zelo. Do you know how cute and sweet you are? I can feel the ants surrounding you right now.” You said and giggled in your mind. Daehyun gasped and couldn’t take it anymore.

The others were trying hard not to burst into laughter because of your evil plan. That was the first time they saw Daehyun getting jealous after Hyejin – the girl he used to love.

“Yah stop it. For your information, your face is not that sweet and cute and she is mine.” Daehyun yelled at him. He then turned his attention towards you. “For you baby, I am going to punish you for complimenting another guy besides me.” With that, he dragged you away.

After both of you and Daehyun went out, the B.A.P members especially Zelo immediately laughed out loud. Seeing Daehyun’s jealous expression was so funny and the main thing was he got his revenge at his hyung.

“You naughty maknae, I am sure he will get you from playing with him.” Youngjae said as he patted Zelo’s head.

“But this is also his fault. I am not someone or something that he can just kick and hit.” He pouted.

“Just don’t disturb them. I am sure they can’t be separated right now.” The other members nodded their head and laughed again.

On the other hand, you were dragged towards the hotel’s garden. “Yah Daehyun it hurts. You know I am kidding right?” You said and whined like a little kid.

“Who told you to play around with me? Now, I am going to punish you.” He leaned closer to you. You gulped and leaned back until your back was touching the big tree. *Curse this tree. Why did you have to grow here?* you cursed inside your head. He smirked seeing your nervous expression and slammed both of his palms at the sides of your head.

“You certainly know how to play with me baby.” He whispered huskily. You felt a shiver run down your spine and your face turned as red as tomato. The hot guy in front of you was really annoying and erted but you didn’t know why you couldn’t resist him.

“Why are you so nervous baby? Huh?” Daehyun said, leaning closer and closer with each word. You felt a big lump stuck in your throat until you almost choked at your own saliva seeing your boyfriend like that.

You lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter