Club

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Was it just me or I saw you drooling over Daehyun?” Kai asked as he sat in front of you during lunch.

 

You were having lunch with your cousin Minwoo as usual and saw Daehyun sitting with his friends. “You seem to have a pretty bad vision now Kai. I wasn't drooling. I was just looking.” You said as you stuffed another piece of meat in your mouth.

 

“I don't have bad eyesight my princess 'cause I can see what love is and I still can see how beautiful you are.” Kai gave you a wink and a bright smile. “Oh my god Kai that was cheesy!” You wanted to pretend to be choking but you couldn't hold yourself from laughing so you burst out laughing out loud. Too loud that it caught Daehyun's attention.

 

Daehyun tilted his head to your direction and saw you laughing whole heartedly with Kai.

 

“Hyung, you always get distracted by noona. Do you perhaps like her?” Zelo asked his hyung who was still busy looking at you.

 

“Huh? Oh. I don't like her. You know how much I hate Kai and it gets on my nerves whenever I see Kai happy.” His jaw tightened as he remembered why he hated Kai.

 

Kai and Daehyun were never friends. Well, at least Daehyun didn't hate him before. Well this is what happened between the two of them...

 

Kai was on his usual thing, playing basketball with his friends at the court. It was an open space so everyone was free to watch. From time to time, there would be people watching them which include Hyejin, the girl which Daehyun used to like.

 

From the start, Hyejin already had her eyes on Kai whilst Kai never liked her. Hyejin wasn't the y and desperate type of a girl. She was just an average girl except for the fact that she's totally heads over heels with Kai.

 

Hyejin and Daehyun were friends. Daehyun has always been there for her but she put him on a friend zone. What he didn't understand was why she didn't like him. Hyejin was nice to him and sweet... well as a friend only. Maybe she gave him the wrong thought and that's when Daehyun had his hopes up high that he liked him too. She didn't tell him too that he had her dibs on Kai.

 

The day came when Hyejin finally decided to confess to Kai. After the game, Kai went to the bench and saw her there. She confessed to him and Daehyun came. Daehyun couldn't take it and walked away. He was too hurt to hear anything further more. What he missed out was the part where Kai rejected her.

 

Childish as it may seem but love really changes us. It can change anger to happiness and loving to hatred.

 

 

It's one of those days where your friends would call you out just to chill and enjoy life. Yoonhee

Daehyun and his friends went to the club to spend the night. Being the playboy he is, Daehyun had girls on his both sides and telling sweet nothings to each other. His friends gave him a disapproving look, thinking that he changed because of Yoonhee but he proved them wrong. He was more playboy than BAP's casanova, Himchan.

Meanwhile, Kai invited Yoonhee out since it's a Friday night. “Yoonhee let's go clubbing!” An excited Kai happily asked Yoonhee.

“Not a bad idea. It has been ages since I last went clubbing with you. Let me get ready and I'll meet you in an hour.” Yoonhee changed to a clubbing dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter