Truth

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up from your sleep and went down to the kitchen to have you breakfast but what you saw surprised you. “Daehyun?”

Daehyun looked at you and smiled. He was wearing an apron and the table was set up for two. He came to you and hugged you.

You weren’t used to the skinship even though he’s your boyfriend because he doesn’t usually does things like that. Not even what he did today – to cook breakfast for the two of you.

“Good morning Yoonhee. I made breakfast for the two of us since they’re away and uhm… I kind of burnt the food because the stupid stove didn’t coordinate with me.” He said while rubbing his neck which you find really cute.

You chuckled at his statement and put your hands around his body to untie the apron. “Thank you.” You hugged him after untying it and helped him remove it.

He genuinely smiled at you and kissed your temples. “Just doing things what a normal boyfriend should do. I hope I’m not late.”

“Late in what?” You asked as he helped you sit on the chair which was really unnecessary for you.

“To say sorry for neglecting you ever since we got together.” He hung his head low and he sounded really apologetic.

You smiled feeling his sincerity and said, “it's okay Daehyun. I can feel your sincerity. You know how?”

He looked at you and smiled. “Thank you but how?” He asked.

“You took a risk of the house getting burnt down. As far as I know, you don’t even know how to operate the stove.” You laughed while he glared at you.

“Hey at least I didn’t and whatever. You’re welcome.” It was supposed to sound angry but the two of you ended up laughing.

The two of you finished eating and you stood up while holding your plate. Daehyun took it away from you so you just took the glasses and put it at the sink.

He was about to get the sponge but you snatched it away from him. “I’m cleaning.” You declared.

“Not going to let you do that.” He said as he tried to get the sponge from you.

You just wanted to clean the dishes as a return for him cooking breakfast. “Just let me do this and I’ll let you do whatever you want.” You said hoping that he would finally let you wash the dishes.

He smiled at you and agreed. You gave him a peck on the cheek and started washing the dishes when you felt a pair of hands around your waist.

“Hey I’m washing.”

“But you said I can do whatever I want and I want to hug my girlfriend.” He said and put his head on your shoulder.

“Fine.” You were still not used to him being so sweet but you really loved it.

His hands really didn’t leave your waist the whole time until you finished. “Hey I’m already done.” You said while prying his hands off.

He let go of you and turned you around. You didn’t know why he did that but he kissed you on your forehead and that answered your question.

You blushed at the sudden kiss on the forehead and couldn’t help but smile. He looked at you and you smiled. You hugged him and he hugged you back in return.

“Yoonhee why don’t we go on a date today?” He asked you while you pulled away from the hug to look at him.

“Really?” You beamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter