Usual Scene

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyaaaah! They're here!" A girl shouted while she was spazzing and so, the girls swooned over 'THEM'.

"Ugh. Pissing me off early in the morning." You said as you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms heading to your classroom.

All the girls were swooning over 'B.A.P' (as they call themselves) and you caught B.A.P's attention again. Yes, again. You are the only girl who doesn't care about them at all. 

Well, you hated one particular guy for being an ultimate playboy; Jung Daehyun. He broke your friend's heart few years back and ever since, he hasn't changed a bit. He got worse actually.

"Hyung that pretty noona ignored our presence for the nth time again." Zelo said while watching you walk away.

"Maknae-yah, let's just say that in idol or popular groups, there'll be fans and there'll be antis too. Let's just count her as an anti." Daehyun said as he put his hands around Zelo's shoulders and patted them.

He ed two buttons of his shirt and his school vest was open. His brown hair was in a messy look and his bag slung over his right shoulder. He looks dangerously hot but you're the only one doesn't drool in his hotness. Well, not completely.

"He looks hot but ugh, he uses that to get any girl he wants." You muttered under your breath.

B.A.P was late for class. They walked inside and sat at the back except for one person. You were sitting in the middle of the class.

Daehyun stopped on your table and leaned in closer to your face. You didn't even move an inch and continued writing down your notes. The girls were holding their breaths waiting for your reaction. Daehyun had his two hands on his pockets and he was smirking at you. He was about to say something and then suddenly...

"Sem, there's a big fly in front of my face. Can I just whack this thing off?" You said loud enough for the whole class to hear and glared at Daehyun whose face was just inches away from you.

The class gasped and B.A.P even went "ooooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter