Chapter 11

Love and Revenge

When I saw a picture of a duck, I suddenly remembered the cartoon character that I saw while I was on the bus and it was exactly in the same place as what was draw on the map. Is it a hint of something?

While I was deeply in my though, Luhan moved and placed his hand on my stomach. I looked at him to see he was still unconscious but I myself almost stop breathing. I moved slowly rested my head on the pillow and fell asleep with Luhan hugging my waist.

The next day

I woke up and Luhan was no longer sleeping beside me. It was weird that last night I didn’t dream about anything bad. I approached the kitchen and I saw Luhan was busy cooking there. It’s good that I don’t have to cook.

“Today, I’m meeting up with my friends. Stay at home and be a good kid, ok?” I said while eating fried rice that he made.

“I’ll go with you.”

“But I’m busy.”

“It’s fine, I can wait.”

“But It’s gonna take a long time.”

“There’s nothing to do at home either.”

“Ok then, go with me.”

I feel a little bit uneasy because the thing that I’m gonna talk with those guys is a secret of the group and I couldn’t let anyone know about it. Luhan can’t know about it either.

It’s almost noon after I’m done with eating, bathing, and get dress. I and Luhan went to the bust stop and headed my way to my old high school.

Finally we arrived at our stop. It takes just only a few minutes from the bus stop to my shool.

“Noona, wait!”

“Hmmm?”

“Wait me here.”

Then he ran into a flower shop. What is he doing there?? After about five minutes, he came out along with a bunch of Lyly flower.

“This is for you.” He was smiling while handing the flower to me.

“In what occasion?”

“Nothing important, it’s just that we can meet again after stayed away from each other for long.”

And that’s what made me smile like crazy on the way. Even he’s naughty sometimes and scary sometimes, but there’s a cute side of him too. My brother is so lovely ^^

 

I arrived at the place 15mn before time. It was a long break at school so there weren’t many students here, just only a group of boys playing soccer, a group of cheerleading practicing their moves and a few people reading books. That reminded me of my life during high school ><

I guess my friend didn’t arrive yet and what should I tell Luhan?

“Uhh Lu----

I was about to say something when Luhan dragged me to avoid the ball that flied from God knows where.

“Are you ok, Noona?” He asked with a worry expression. It’s not a big deal though ==

“I’m fine.”

“Yah mind where you kicked the ball to!!” He shouted at on young boy who was picking up the ball from the ground.

“I’m sorry Noona , Hyung!” That boy said and bowed at us.

“No, that’s ok.” I said then that boy ran back to his gangs.

“Noona, I think I’ll just go and play soccer with those kids. You can meet up with your friends and let’s meet here when you’re done.”

“Uh ok!” Great, I don’t need to lie to him.

I looked at my watch and I have 5 minutes more. I quickly walked to the bench next to the pond and found a pretty girl with very big eyes there. She was wearing a normal short dress and she looks like a doll. I approached her as she was sitting crossing her legs.

“Kim Hana!” I called out her name and she put her powder into her bag and turned to my direction.

“Hi Riany!” She greeted me with a grin as I sat down next to her

“Are you here alone?” I asked

“Just like you see.”

“What about others?”

“I don’t know! And that jerk Yoon Semin, he’s always late like usual.” I chuckled when I heard what she called Semin. He is our close friends too and whenever we hung out, he was always late.

“And how about Yoonji? Wasn’t she always on time?”

“Yes she was-three years ago. And now everything’s changed.”

“Yes right!”

“By the way, what are you studying now Riany?”

“Architecting!”

“Em Cool!”

“And you?”

“I didn’t go to college.”

“Huh? O.O” I was surprise but Hana didn’t look as she cares. She shrugged her shoulder before continue.

“You knew, I’m when it comes to study! There’s nothing to be surprise for.”

“And what do you do now?”

“My parents own a restaurant and I help them there.”

“-O-”

I think our chat should end here. Let’s go the main topic, shall we?

“Did you receive that email?” Hana asked like she could read my mind.

“Yes.”

“First I thought there was someone who wanted to joke with us but then I felt scared if it was really from her. After I received that stupid email, I felt like something always hunting me all the time.”

The playful face of her disappeared and was replaced by a serious and anxious expression just the same as me.

“I felt the same too.” I gave her a short answer.

“Should we talk about it now or wait for others first?”

“Let’s wait first so that we don’t have to repeat everything.”

“It’s ten minutes late already, why are they still not here yet?” She said and flipped her fair like she was fighting with the hot weather. Of course, it’s summer.

“Do you think they lost the way?”

“Don’t be kidding, Rainy! We studied here and I still can find the way even with my eyes close.”

I just shrugged my shoulder didn’t know what to response. While we were waiting silently, a face appeared in front of us while grinning widely.

“Hey, we meet again.”

“O.O”

“What are you doing, Ladies?”

“Kim Jongin!!!”

Ish I met him again -.- Is he here to take what I owe him?

“Did you think about it, Riany?”

“Think about what?”

“About our love.”

“I uh----

“Did you guys start over again?” Hana cut me off before I could say.

“Are you stupid? No!!!”       

“Aww I thought you guys wanted to remind the old time.”

“No way!” I said crossing my hand.

“I only did one mistake, can’t you just forgive me?”

“NO!” I and Hana yelled in the same time then we laughed at each other.

“By the way, what are you doing here Jongin?” I asked

“Uhhh---

It seems like he was trying to thing and sweats started to appear on his forehead.

“-O-”

“My sibling needed to come here so I come with him.” He said and gave an awkward smile.

“Your brother?”

“Uh yes! He came here for the makeup exam! He failed the test. This is so embarrass.”

“There’s nothing to embarrass for! During your high school time, you failed often too!” Hana said making Jongin frown.

“If I didn’t remember it wrong, there was no different between me and you.”

“Yah---

Hana was about to say something but stopped when we heard footsteps approaching us. We turned back just to found a tall guy with a cup of coffee in his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

Feel like i updated this story really fast :0

 

 


This is undescribable ><