Falling for you (BOLERO)

Music of life

after 6 months of prior preparation,finally TVXQ is out with their new japanese album "the secret code".Due to this,TVXQ is staying in Japan for their promotion as Lee na stayed in Korea and continues her studies as promised to her bestfriend Hyo Joo.She admits it,she missed Junsu's eu kyang kyang laughthe one who always comforts her when she got a problem and always makes her laugh.

*flashback

It was not a good day as her parents found out that Lee na puts her studies to a halt for a semester.Her father was a very strict man doesn't matter she's a girl or a boy.He always puts study first.

one morning she got a call when she was on her way to SM entertainment.

"hello"

"KIM LEE NA!!I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM SEOUL UNIVERSITY SAYING YOU PUT YOUR STUDY TO A HALT?!!"

she pulls away from the phone as it is sooo loud"father,I'm sorry for not telling you but I have my work to get done that's why I paused my studies for a while.I mean it's just a semester."

"JUST A SEMESTER?!!I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE UP ANY ALIBI(part-time work) BUT YOU'RE TOO STUBBORN WITH YOUR DANCING!I DON'T CARE ALL I KNOW YOU MUST CONTINUE YOUR STUDIES NEXT SEMESTER OR ELSE DON'T COME HOME!!"

Lee na knew she had no other choice than to agree to her furious father.She was on a bad mood all the way on the subway into the practice room.It was Junsu who calmed her down.

"Lee na-ah,why are you so gloomy?"

"nothing it's just my father doesn't like me working here"

"ahh!!no!!you can't leave"

"no I'm not leaving"

"yay!!why don't I make some jokes to cheer you up"

O.o

"pen..pen..borupen..eukyang kyang kyang"

"hahaha..Junsu you're too cute"

"oh there's another one..1,2,3,(he suddenly change into cute)4,5,6(he changed to charisma)7,8,9,(he changed to y)"

"haha..Junsu where do you learn all this lame jokes?"

"hey..it's not lame..our fans loved it"

"okok.thanks Junsu for cheering me up"

Junsu felt a happiness inside him for making Lee na happy.If he can he wanted to make Lee na happy for the rest of his life.If Lee na loved his oyaji gags.He'll never stop doing it.

*ends of flashback

"Lee na..we're going to class now and you better don't skip.You're results were pretty bad last test"

"yes..unnie(she called her that because she acts that way)"

but her mind still are not in the class.Her mind are probably in Japan with TVXQ thinking what are they doing right now?are they eating well?They must be very busy because they rarely have time to call back to korea.

but it was almost time when Sang Hyuk oppa called her and announced the news that they all wanted to hear for so long.

"Lee na,guess what?You're going to Japan!"

"Why is that?"

"TVXQ is finally going to perform in TOKYO DOME!!!"

"what?are you serious??"wah she knows that tokyo dome is their ultimate goal and finally they are going to achieve it.

"so they want you to join them there in TOKYO DOME"

"of course!!I'll go there but oppa can I bring one friend?"she immediately thought of Hyo Joo and her love to TVXQ but she never got to meet them and she never asks Lee na to introduce them because she is a very understanding friend that doesn't want Lee na or TVXQ to feel uncomfortable but this is TOKYO DOME they are talking about.How can she enjoy the concert without her bestfriend on her side?

"Hyo Joo..do you want to follow me to Japan this weekend?"

"huh?"

"TVXQ will have their Tokyo Dome concert this weekend and I have an extra ticket.Will you come with me?"

"really?of course..thank you..I've always wanted to hear them live"

so that weekend they flew to Japan to watch TVXQ live in Tokyo Dome.They reached Japan and immediately went to the dome and to their surprise there were thousands of fans already lining up outside the stadium.They have really succeeds in the Japanese market.With her SM entertainment backstage pass they went backstage to meet TVXQ first before the show starts.

when she opens the door,Junsu runs towards and gives her a hug.

"Lee na!!YOU CAME!!"he is so excited.

"Of course,this is Tokyo Dome.I saw thousands of fans lining outside and it is just 4pm.You guys must be really proud"

"Thanks for your help Lee na.Our new album got a massive response"Jaejoong thanked her sincerely.

"Oh before I forgets,this is Hyo Joo,my bestfriend"Jaejoong looked at Hyo Joo with bright eyes like he just saw an angel while the others bows and greets her warmly.

Before I know it,Hyo Joo and Jae joong already becomes really comfortable with each other so Lee na just let them be while she chats with Changmin.He told her how he missed her cooking while in Japan.

"If it wasn't for your food,you wouldn't be here today because I know you when I ate your food"

"Changmin,don't you have anything else that you think of besides food.I can't cook and bring it to you here in Japan but I do brought your favourite snack,Peppero,Happy Peppero Day!!"

 

"wah!!!nice..they have it too here but it's called Pocky but it'll never be the same as Peppero.You remembered me on Peppero day?Thanks Lee na"

"Hey I want too"

"me too"

"me three"

"me four"

"me five"

"haha..yes come here there's lots of it.Let's enjoy this upcoming peppero day"

"yay!this is the first peppero that I receive for this year!"Junsu seemed really happy.

 

At 8pm the show is about to start so Lee na and Hyo Joo waved goodbye to the boys and went inside the Dome second row from the front.It was reaally amazing 50000 people in a stadium all wearing red and screaming TVXQ's name endlessly.She felt really proud of the boys achievement.She rarely comes for their performance but this is the performance that is not to miss.The show kicks off with a bang.Evreybody enjoyed it and are having fun while chanting together.The stage preparation was awesome too.Until they come to the song bolero.

they all sang beautifully that it touched Lee na's heart deeply until to the point where they all sang 

'kikasete itoshiku hakanaku tsuba saki de kanaderu bolero

maiagare kimi no kanashimi mo iyasereru basho ni mitsukeru sa'

even if she didn't understand japanese it touches her heart when Yunho sang passionately and ...looking right into her eyes in all of 50000 people there Yunho managed to find her and sang to her right in her eyes and he continued to look at her when he sang his solo part 

'I'll stand by you side...'

That time the world seems like it stopped moving when they both stared into each others eyes and there's a link that bonded them together that they can't interpret but Lee na who has held grudge against men for all this while thinks that...she fell for him on that day.