misunderstandings (RUMOR)

Music of life

Today is friday,which means only one thing..Their goodbye stage for the single at music bank.Lee na woke up feeling really great after getting the best birthday in her entire life yesterday even though she didn't yet confess that she loves Yunho too but she has the intend to do so but only finding the right time.Today she wants to give her all because today is actually the only performance that both her parents and Yunho is coming to watch her.

*at music bank

She unfortunately didn't have time to greet yunho nor her parents because of the stage preparations.Since this is not a normal performance,their stage is quite extraordinary with glitz and fire.

"Lee na-sshi,you'll be coming down from the stairs at the back and fire will start when you start your line so be careful"the stage director gave his directions.

"okay"Lee na anticipate this so much because she can't wait to become Lee na the choreographer again and finally confessed to Yunho and maybe properly date?it gives her tingles thinking about it.

so the show went on and it went smoothly until she went to backstage where it is packed with all stars and staffs so she went straightly to their waiting room where no one is there to wait for Yunho and her parents.

To her surprise...Lee Joon is in her waiting room so she looked on the door again to check wether she entered the wrong room but it wrote 'TVXQ Micky Yoochun & Lee na'.It must be right..what the heck is he doing here?

"excuse me,I think you got into the wrong room.This is my room"

"no..I wanted to see you"

"huh,please...we kept seeing each other in music stations can we just ignore each other?I'm not interested"she gave a cold shoulder.

"why is that?"suddenly Lee Joon approached her seductively and start to play with her hair.Lee na felt really disturbed by his gestures she didn't fall even an mm of it.He's such a player.

"I told you go seduce some other rookies!I'm not falling for you"

"But you've closed my heart to others.When you came back all I think of is you.Don't you see the shows that I'm in?I said you're my ideal girl"she did hear about the latter news but she just ignores it but she isn't sure about he doesn't play around with girls anymore.

"Please can't you forgive and accept me?"Lee Joon is holding her hands with pleading eyes.Unfortunately at that time Yunho opened the door and saw their state that will cause misunderstanding.Yunho stares at her and he can't accept it...

"so it's true then...what Hyuna said?"the only sentence he managed to let out then he just went away Lee na tried to catch up but Yunho is much faster with his long legs.

"Yunho...please..it's all just misunderstandings..................................I love you"Lee na said but only her ears can hear that.She just falls on her knees and broke down to tears.

*Three weeks later

after the incident at music bank,she can't even get in touch with any of DBSK member and all she know is that they already went to Japan to continue their activities there.It is weird that she can't contact any of the members even the staffs won't say anything.The lower staffs is in the same boat as hers not knowing anything but the upper staff won't let out a single thing only giving out a long sigh everytime DBSK is brought up.Lee na herself is confused about it.

Only to find a furious Hyuna waiting for her when she went to the cafe downstairs.

"This is all your fault!!!How could you break apart my precious DBSK?"Lee na has always dislike Hyuna all along but her accusations is too much.Why would her break apart DBSK and what does she meant anyways.

"Firstly,DBSK is not yours.Secondly,why would I break them apart?I don't even contact them this past 3 weeks"

"Because you're useless!!you're playing with Yunho's heart and also the others while at the back you're actually are fooling around with Lee Joon"

"what?!Lee Joon?why would I want to play with him?he's nothing.I don't play with Yunho's heart I'm sincere about it...only if I got to tell him"she said the last part softly only enough to be understood.

"huh..no way..then what is this?"she throws pictures to Lee na's face and it shocked her eyes.It were pictures of her and Lee Joon really close to each other that can make up a new rumor but where did she get these?

"where...what..this is a lie!"

"where or how doesn't count..The thing is you broke Yunho and DBSK's heart!Now they are separating."Hyuna lied about Lee na being the reason dbsk hiatus becasue she is helping her uncle too who doesn't want them to separate because it'll cause them a fortune so it is Hyuna's trick like killing two birds with one stone.

Lee na falls for her trick and felt that she have  done something really wrong.Why is this happening?Yunho-ah...Changmin-ah..Jaejoong-ah..Junsu-ah...Yoochun-ah...I'm sorry....

Yunho's POV

He started to break down.Everything is wrong.DBSK is breaking up because of their contract.Lee na doesn't reply his love.Now he's in Japan a land where all his families are not around.

*flashback

It was on their way to music bank to watch Lee na's and Yoochun's last performance when suddenly Hyuna barged in the van to tag along.He didn't mind but when she started the conversations.

"oppa,I heard about your confessions to Lee na yesterday.I'm happy that you found love"Hyuna act all miss goody.

"oh..thanks"

"By the way did she say she liked you back?"

"uhmm..no..not yet"

"so I guess it's true then"Hyuna seemed to talk to herself but Yunho too can hear that.

"What is true?"

"It's just that...I don't want to tell you this but I don't want you to fall deeper for Lee na.She's not interested in you.She just wanted to play around with you.Even in her college I've heard rumors about her playing with guys that fall for her looks."Hyuna take a peek to see Yunho's expression if he falls for it and his face said it all.He start to fall for her lies so she continued.

"I heard some rumors about Lee na and MBLAQ's Lee Joon once being a childhood friend but their actions seemed to tell more.When you confessed to her she didn't reply makes me think that she really have something with Lee Joon...it's okay if you don't believe me but I've got proof"she start to show Lee na and Lee Joon's pictures together backstage mostly at music stations.If he didn't think about Lee na doesn't like him,he would think that Hyuna is a stalker but he only thinks about Lee na.

Lee na didn't have many celebrity friends but almost in every music station there's pictures of Lee na and Lee Joon backstage stood really close to each other.Yunho felt really hurt and embarrassed with himself but he wanted to get a comfirmation from Lee na.

There when he opened Lee na's waiting room....He saw with his own eyes..Lee Joon is holding Lee na's hands..He gets his comfirmation

"so it's true then..what Hyuna said?"the only words that came out but he can't hear the reply.He can't take it..so he just went away and immediately pack for his leave for Japan that night.It'll be a very sad flight that night for him.

 

 

I'll leave it here for a moment but will the misunderstandings be solved?with more problems are about to rise.I try to give a look on how hard their love can be and this is only the beginning to a much more difficulties that they are about to encounter.I tried to relate this story as much to a real life happenings around DBSK with added fictional character.If you really like dbsk you should know what I'm talking about.thank you