First Encounter(Are you a good girl?)

Music of life

Lee Na just walked in the building passing the receptionist after showing her card.Immediately she went to the fourth floor where the dance studio is located.But the ligths are already when she reached there.

'uh?is somebody inside?usually I was the only one who's using this old studio'

Lee na entered the room to find U-know Yunho practicing his dance alone.He caught her eyes and she stared at him for a while.Maybe Sang Hyuk oppa has managed TVXQ for so long but she never met TVXQ except for Changmin almost 2 years ago and he maybe don't even remember her anymore since she changed so much.She only joined SM last year and everybody knows that TVXQ rarely stayed in Korea since they are so active in Japan and she herself never got an assignment that allows them to meet anyways.

She didn't want to interrupts Yunho so she closed the door and left.'now where do I go?'

Just then she saw Sang Hyuk oppa waving at her but had a dark expression on his face.

"Lee na-ah..you're here.I was just about to call you..Lee Soo Man awanted to see you in his office"

really?he rarely sees me.what would posibbly have I done.

Yunho's POV

Just getting back from Japan is tiring but the sudden urge to dance leads me back to this old studio where 5 of us used to practice.People rarely use this studio anymore since the new studio on 2nd floor was built but practicing here gives him strength to try harder just like he was when he was a trainee.

Suddenly while I was dancing,the studio is opened by a girl.Not just a girl but the girl with the 'eyes'.How could he forget those eyes that haunted him for years but only that she looked really different.It makes him wonder is it really the girl at Han Gang 2 years ago?

but the girl didn't stay she left when she saw him..and another question paying in his head was what is she doing here in SM building?

The appearance of the girl disturbs his dancing session as he can't focus anymore.So he just decided to go back to their dorm where all TVXQ members are relaxing after coming back from Japan.

Yunho was staring emptily to the tv but not even understanding what the story is about.His actions caught Jaejoong's attention as he knows Yunho so well.

"Yunho-ah..why are you daydreaming.It has been a while since you looked like this"

"what do you mean"asked Yunho frowning to Jaejoong.Jaejoong just let out a smile to him causing Yunho to more curiosity.

"If my memories are correct you are like this about 2 years ago.When you came back from Han Gang and I know it is not the game you're thinking about..Yunho I've known you for so long...You rarely dozed off like this.Everybody knows how focused you are but look you're not even watching the TV.I can bet on my Louis Vuitton collection that you don't even know what the story is about"Yunho knew that Jaejoong treasures his Louis Vuitton so much so for him to bet on it must be true.

"How on earth you know me too well kim jae joong.There's this girl.."He told Jaejoong all about the girl with the 'eyes'

"I thought so..but do you know who the girl is?"

"that's the problem.I don't even know her name.Jaejoong what is this feeling?I don't recognize it."to reply to that Jaejoong only smiled

*back at SM building

Lee na is walking slowly toward Lee Soo Man's office because she knows she must have done something to be called to his office that located at the top of SM building like a penthouse.

Lee Na took a deep breath and knock on the door three times before she heard Lee Soo Man said

"come in"

Upon entering,she saw Hyuna already seated on one of the guest seats that is in the office with crossed legs.She wondered why Hyuna is there too but Lee Soo Man asked her to take the other seat.

"So Lee Na you're here.Have you done the routine for TVXQ's new album?"

does he wants to check on my work?wahh!!I should be happy right?but it turns out...

"I've d...."her words left hanging when Lee Soo Man cuts her off.

"Nevermind,you don't need to continue that because Hyuna here will replace your spot as TVXQ's new choreographer.She'll plan the routines for their next song"

"But..."

"You're assigned for f(x) from now on.You know they'll be debuting soon right?So I wan you to create their dance routine for 'chu'"

"But their debut is only a month away!How can I finish their routine and train them as well?"

"Lee na that's why I picked you..I have rust in you"

"By the way I think you're too new to create the routine for TVXQ,Lee na"interrupts Hyuna..erghh who is she to decide that.

"Okay that's it,I want you to train f(x) starting from tomorrow and Hyuna will take your place so you don't have to worry anymore..off you go"

Lee Na left the room with Hyuna and Lee Soo Man behind with a burning heart inside..She's really mad since she have planned the routine so detailed for this past months but he didn't even bother to let me present it..instead asking to plan a new routine for a debut?in a month?how can I do that?

it's not that Lee na doesn't like f(x).She knows that they're talented but she's not used to dance to girls' style dance..her style is more like powerful and sharp.Now she have to complete everything in a month?with university going on..I'm going crazy..

Hyuna's POV

"uncle..I don't want to work for f(x)"nagged Hyuna to Lee Soo Man

"why?but their debut is a month away..don't tell me they still don't have a routine.But Hyuna just pouts.

"I can't do routines for girls..it's annoying!!I want to do routines for TVXQ!!"she demanded but Lee Soo Man is worried since she knows Hyuna is not that good actually he took her in because she is his niece and Lee na is already assigned for TVXQ.

"but Lee na is the one to do TVXQ's routine"

"I don't care!please..please..please"Lee Soo Man knows he can't say no to this niece of him.Hyuna on the other side knows that she is winning.All she wants is to be close to TVXQ.They're great dancer on their own they don't need a good choreographer anyways.

"okay..okay..I'll call Lee Na first"causing a huge grin on Hyuna's face.

pressing the intercom he called for Sang Hyuk."Sang Hyuk,bring Lee na to meet me in my office now.I need her to be the new choreographer for f(x)"

"But I thought she's assigned for TVXQ?"sounds Sang Hyuk through the intercom.Hyuna just rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Yes,but I've made some changes"