Dance Off (CHECKMATE)

Music of life

For the next few weeks Yunho is not in his right mind.He can't focus all he thinks about is Lee na and what reminded back to him everytime he sees Lee na and he hates that he can't focus anymore but if Lee na isn't around he too feels lost.He can't recognize this feelings of his sometimes he hates her but sometimes he longs for her.

One day,Lee na who kept quiet all these while fights back so Yunho and Lee na got into a serious verbal fight.

"YA!!Lee na!!are you the choreo or not?!!your steps are missing and out of place!!"screamed Yunho at the top of his lungs.

Lee na is getting annoyed by this attitude of yunho's.

"What are you talking about?!!THESE STEPS ARE NEW AND I DON'T EVEN TEACH YOU YET!!"she fights back caused all TVXQ startled.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A CHOREO..YOU BETTER QUIT NOW!"

"IT'S YOU WHO WANTS ME TO BE YOUR CHOREO!!"

At that time Changmin felt really guilty since he is the one who suggests Lee na but he didn't know that Yunho and Lee na can't get along so he went towards both of them and tries to separates them while giving out signals to the others for help.

Jaejoong immediately took Yunho out and Yoochun tag along while Changmin and Junsu stayed with Lee na.

"Lee na-ah,I'm so sorry..I don't know hyung will be like that to you"

"it's okay Changmin it's not your fault"

Junsu already started to have tears in his eyes.

"Lee na-sshi,please don't leave because of Yunho hyung's words..I don't know why he acts this way.He never did to anyone this is the first time in my life seeing him like that.He is short-tempered but he usually forgives easily.I don't know what has come up in his mind"

while Jaejoong and Yoochun tried to persuade Yunho.

"Yunho-ah,why do you act like this..This is too much.She didn't do anything wrong..Yoochun-ah can you buy Yunho some drinks to let him calms down"

"Okay hyung"

"can you tell me why?It's just the both of us..is Lee na the girl you're talking about?"

Yunho is so shocked that Jaejoong knew him too well."How did you know?"

"Yunho,you kept looking at her eyes yet felt uncomfortable at it.You seem very shaky when you look at her in the eyes and everytime you scolds her you never looked at her directly in the eyes"

"I don't know Jaejoong,I can't seem to work with her..it's distracting me"

"we can't throw her away.We asked for her"

"So what do we do?"

"What if we throw a dance battle between you and her.If she wins she's staying and you have to listen to her if she lose,she'll leave"

"but I don't exactly want her to leave"

"then it's up to you what you wants to do"

"okay then I'll take up the battle..I'm JUNG YUNHO!"

so they tell Lee na about the battle and she accepts it since she doesn't have much choice.She wanted to make Yunho listen to her so all she needs to do is dance with her might and wins the battle.

The battle will be held the same time during monthly competition between SM trainees that is held to secure their spot for debut.It is the first time that already debut idol is going to the competition creating a battle with a choreographer.It is much anticipated by the trainees as they can watch as well.So the judges of the monthly competition will be the judges for their dance off.

in that week,Lee na is practicing non-stop for her dance making sure it is perfect like the graceful movements of Kim Yuna's performance.

Yunho on the other side is a tough competitor as well not giving up on his practice even if their manager told him to stop.

*the day of the Dance off

around 60 trainees are waiting in the closed competition hall with the judges arriving front row.Lee na took a peek from backstage and starts to have fear.For Yunho he maybe used to be dancing in front of lots of people but not her.She's just a choreographer who always dance only in the studio.She saw Yunho is wearing a black and red coat with a simple white T'shirt inside with a slack that has red lines on it.She admits it,he looked really handsome .If it wasn't for his attitude she would be fine with him.Due to his attitude Lee na  don't even want to spend her time or looked at him.

So time flies and it's almost time for their perf. Yunho starts off the dance battle with his solo.

Yunho does it smooth at first then starts to move vigorously and poppin that receives applause from the audience.He used the song of his favourite idol Micheal Jackson as the background and he does fit the nickname of Asian Micheal Jackson.

Now it's time for Lee na to show what she got.The trainees all knew Yunho for his popularity but none knew who Lee na is because she is just an underdog choreographer.Maybe she's popular in her university but when she entered SM building she can't be compared to SNSD.

Lee na starts off gracefully like a swan then she moves from the end of the stage to the other end taking control of the entire stage like a pro.Then she starts to change character,she stops moving and the song also change from soft melody to an upbeat song that is mixed by Changmin to help her.Her moves are so sharp and perfect that the judges are in awe while th audience starts to forget Yunho's dance just now.

Yunho steps up when he feels like he is losing for a one-on-one battle on stage.They put on Super Junior's song sorry sorry as the background of their one-on-one battle and they start to dance each for the judges.The song changes to checkmate,Yunho's own song.A y rythm that cause everybody to get high.First they dance away from each other.When the song reach it's ,the start to dance together creating y steps and perfectly in sync.They don't realize that but all four other members of TVXQ are watching and wondering how in mere seconds they can dance together in a perfect sync.Then,the song ends Yunho and Lee na looked into each others eyes so close for the first time and tingles reached into both of their hearts because Lee na is in the position of sitting on one of Yunho's legs from the dance.The atmosphere turns awkward so they let go each other.

"sorry.."Yunho murmured softly...

then it is the final results for their dance off that will be announced by Lee Jae Jin.Their staff from artists' department.

"the winner for today's dance off is.......LEE NA!!!"

"with marks that comes very close to Yunho's with only 1 mark difference that separates the both of them"

So that way Lee na is going to stay and still being TVXQ's choreographer and Yunho is going to listen to her.Somehow,Yunho who hates losing felt relieve that Lee na won and stayed as their choreographer....