Revenge (MIROTIC)

Music of life

it was really awkward for Yunho and Lee na after that but Lee na tried to ignore it and act normal.Actually Hyuna was at the concert too since she begged Lee Soo Man to let her go to the concert.Backstage she heard and saw something curious that doesn't make her heart at ease. she was walking through the backstage hallway when she heard the soulmates talking to each other so she eavesdropped them.

"Yoochun,did you realize that Yunho kept wantching Lee na through out the concert?"

"yeah..did hyung falls for her?"

"I think so because Yunho did say about he can't focused when he sees Lee na but you know how Yunho is.He never falls in love before so he can't interpret love well so I don't really understands his feelings if he himself doesn't understand himself"

What?!!!....Yunho falls for that girl!!no way!!

Hyuna was screaming inside her so she immediately needs to think of a solution to separates them.

*back to seoul

"uncle...why did you change Lee na back to TVXQ?..she caused a mess I told you I'm going to prove to you that I can do it besides f(x) needs Lee na back.They wants Lee na for their comeback later.Who's better than her right?"

Hyuna smiles with intentions and Lee Soo Man knows she got a point.He needs Lee na to help f(x) since their debut was a hit because of Lee na.Besides,Tvxq has learned all the steps already and are going to start their asia tour soon so Lee na doesn't need to be with them 24/7.

So that way Lee na is assigned back to f(x).Lee na doesn't mind but she does miss the boys as much as she missed f(x).The only thing she hates was that she heard that MBLAQ is going to make a comeback around the same time as f(x).Which means she is going to encounter Lee Joon somehow. f(x) makes a comeback with the song NUabo.It was a really catchy song that will make all oppas fall for it.

*at inkigayo

Lee na saw the guest artists list and she saw f(x) is going to be the closing act but thats not actually what she wants to make sure of.She wants to see what time is MBLAQ is going to perform so she can avoid them.Unfortunately their perf was right after MBLAQ what a coincidence urghhh..

She called Hyo Joo because she knws all of it about Lee Joon

. "Hyo Joo-ah,do you remember my plan on revenge last 2 years?"

"ahh..about Lee Joon?"

"yes but I am not really sure now.I don't feel like I want to confront him."

"Lee na why don't you finish what you have started?He has insulted you so bad back then.I bet he will fall head over heels now for you.Look at you now"

"okay,but for the sake of the past"

She went out heading to MBLAQ's waiting room with confidence.When she reched there Lee Joon suddenly opened the door and both of them are startled but Lee na got into an act immediately.

"hi...is the door open for me?"asked Lee na sweetly that can melt any guy who heards it. "

of...of..cccourse for a beautiful girl"Lee joon stattered.

Lee na entered and saw that nobody is in there except for the both of them.

"don't you remember me?" Lee joon didn't understand her question so he kept quiet.

"I'm Lee na from 2 years ago?remember now?"

Suddenly all the memories flows back into him like a stream everything from he insulted to her to when he bumped into her at the subway.Yes it is her at the subway.How can she become so beautiful now?his heart thumps so hard and he likes the daring personality she has now.

"Lee na sshi,wow long time no see.Nice to see an old friend.What are you doing now?do you have a boyfriend?no of course not if not you won't be coming to me right?"he smirked. Lee na smiled 'huh,old friend?' but inside she curse endlessly.

'how can he thinks that I want him after what he did to me?he's a joke!' her inside wanted to yell.

"so you want to be with me?I'm sorry for what I've done last 2 years.I was too stressed because of the debut thing but I do like you but you just stormed out that time"he begged with lies still but Lee na is no longer the innocent girl she used to be she knows it when he lies.

"sorry Lee joon-sshi,my heart is owned by a much better man than you.I came here just to see how well you've been since your reason for insulting me was because you were a star but seeing you now doesn't look like you're that popular compared to my man"she throws insult to him by referring her man to Tvxq or maybe..,Yunho?..she just wants Lee Joon to feel what she felt before.

She just left Lee Joon after that.Lee joon just about to scream to ask her about the guy she's saying about when he saw a girl with a camera just around the corner looking suspicious so he held back.Did the girl heard what they were talking about?Why does she looked so odd?

__

Lee na left thinking that she wanted to erase any trace of Lee Joon out of her mind right away.She hates everything about it.It makes her remember her worst nightmare.She did felt satisfied after getting a revenge even though she's a nice girl she won't take it if people kept playing around with her.She thinks by just insulting his ego is enough,she can't seem to bring herself for more.Her point of revenge already faded away since she started to find love for dancing and maybe love for....