leaving (PIERROT)

Music of life

When they are back to Seoul she immediately called to face Lee Soo Man due to her pregnancy.She is scared to her fate for the future.her fate..her child..yunho...She entered Lee Soo Man's office once again.There is never once she entered this office with peace.

"Lee na please sit"he said straight with a cold stare.

"yes ,why do you call me upon?"tries to act like she didn't know anything.

"You know why I called you here.It's because of the child you're carrying"he points at her tummy.Her heart beats like crazy at this time causing cold sweat to start to flow from her forehead.

"it's my child.It is personal"she tries to argue.

"it's not when it is one of SM's artists'.Furthermore,you're a choreographer,a dancer it's impossible for you to dance while being pregnant right"he explained giving hints that she needs to go.

"is it true it's yunho's?"he asked straightforwardly.

"..how..did..you..know?"

"I'm staying in this office doesn't mean I don't know what's going on among my staffs"he said.

"there's no other way.Only if you abort the baby..."

"NO!!"she yelled.Even if Yunho himself didn't want the baby she'll still keep the baby.

"if not then I need you to leave SME with giving clarifications that it is your own decision and yes without anyone knowing that you're pregnant especially Yunho.Please make an impression to him that you don't want him anymore so that he won't look for you"he said without any feeling of guilt.

"You're cruel"she mutters.

"maybe but the world is evil"he said simply.

"and make sure that Yunho will hate you"before she exits the door.She clench her fists and teeth very hard that it might break but she can do nothing.

_______________________________

She went to the locker room to pack her things and kept being asked from the trainees and other staffs about her leaving and all she said.

"it's almost time"but nobody understands what she meant.But she just barged into finding Yunho and she stopped when she saw Yunho facing his back and seemed to smiling while looking at something. She approached him slowly collecting all her courage and energy to lie to him.

"YUNHO!"she called with a fake mad face she's putting on.

"LEE NA-AH!!I missed you!!!where have you been?look here it's out picture in Saipan..haha..you look so cute"he said happily while hugging her not realizing her cold response.She didn't even reply his hug that's when he realized.

"cagiya...why?are you okay?you look pale"he asked worriedly.She clenched her fist.

"I'm leaving..I wanted to say goodbye"

"what?why suddenly?are you going back to your hometown?"he asks.

"no..i'M LEAVING FOREVER.I can't stand here anymore with you.I feel like a prisoner in my own home...I realize that what we are having is not love it's just fun and lust!You've heard how I'm a player in my college right?You know what..I still am..I just want to prove myself that I can make Jung Yun Ho fall under my feet.And you did...Now it's time for me to leave...I want to find a new adventure out there..being with you feels like a bird in a small cage...Goodbye forever"she simple said leaving Yunho's heart scattered to million pieces.He didn't believe her words but it seem so true.

Lee na ran out from the building promising not to return again.All the pain and happiness she felt will be brought along with her towards a new adventure that she yet doesn't know where,how,and when?All she knows she had Yunho's child that will be her memories towards the future.Remembering their love even if it's short but it is her first love and forever and always she'll never forget him.Only fate will decide.

_________________________________________

Yunho is back to the messy Yunho he was when he is facing hiatus back then.He started drinking again.Not performing on Kiss and Cry.Falling on stage not focusing.

"Yunho,come let me buy you a drink"Hyuna offered a drink when she too followed Yunho to the bar.

"hahaha..who are you?let's drink!!!!!!!!let she be if she doesn't love me...she...doesn't ...love.me.."he broke into tears when he said that himself while being drunk.

Hyuna is really jealous seeing this scene.How could a girl like Lee na makes the mighty Jung Yunho cries for her.He never cries.

"hey..why you want to be sad..there are lots of girls here you can be with tonight..if you don't mind..I'll be your date tonight"hyuna is playing with drunk Yunho.

"You do..hihihi..sure"Hyuna starts to make a move by touching Yunho and kissing his ears.Yunho feels tingles running.

"ahh..Lee na-ah..you,,naughty"he thought it was Lee na who was touching him.

"ish..Lee na..Lee na..Lee na..isn't there anybody else?"Hyuna starts to get annoyed by Yunho.Then Yunho stared at her face.Examining her.

"oh?you're not Lee na.Who are you...Go away b****!!"he fell to the table.

Hyuna is so annoyed right now.."what did he just call me?arghh...what did Lee na had and I don't?"..she can't stand it anymore so she leave Yunho alone at the bar.