Hiatus(kotoba wa iranai)

Music of life

*Yunho POV

It was hard for yunho to take it all at once neither do the other DBSK members.They do not want this but somehow things happened.They were brothers but they were seperated.To yunho,DBSK is his life without it he can't live.Even worse when he thought he found other love besides DBSK...Leena rejects him.Now is the worse time of his life.SM kept their moves in watch even when they filmed break out,there are no interactions between the members at all.

Finally,they reached their final performance as five.At the award show in japan only the DBSK members and cassiopeia knows that performance maybe their last together.All of the fans are crying but DBSK members were holding their tears very hard not to show any sadness deep inside they feel like they are losing home. ...........

Lee na POV

After the performance at the japanese award show,it is official that DBSK is on hiatus.Lee na couldn't understand what happened between the members because she is one of not so many who is very close to all 5 members of DBSK.She knows their bond,it is the most beautiful friendship she ever seen and it is on hold.She knows how much Yunho treasured DBSK,Lee na doesn't want to let Yunho be by himself.Right now all she wants is to be with him.

Unfortunately for her,she got her final exam this month that will determines her getting a degree or not so she has to focus on it.

*at seoul university

it was another long morning for her to eagerly waits for her exam to finish and finally can search for Yunho.She had her hair dyed back in black,very minimal make up,normal student clothes with black skinny slack and a deep blue tunic with wedges on her foot.Right now nobody recognize her as Lee na the celebrity because nobody thought it was her on the first place due to her stage outfit.

That day she entered the examination hall determined to do her best for Yunho.It was cultural studies paper but her mind kept going to dbsk.Finally she managed to finish her exam earlier than she was supposed to.When she was heading out of the hall.Hyo Joo actually was waiting for her outside the hall since she knows her bestfriend is not in a good condition.

"Lee na...have you done your paper?"Hyo Joo asked worriedly.

"mmm.."

"why don't we go to the painting studio or dancing studio to let your stress go away?"Hyo Joo suggests.

"I rather go to dancing studio..it has been so long"

so they went to a dance studio located in myungdong where she usually went before she entered sm ent.

Hyo Joo let Lee na pour her heart out in her dancing so that she can feel better later.Hyo Joo sat on the piano and practicing while keep her eyes on Lee na.Lee na was dancing non stop until the day already comes to night.Hyo Joo asked her to stop already but she refused to instead she asked Hyo Joo to leave her alone.

"Hyo Joo-ah,it's night you should go home..You have a paper tomorrow right?"Lee na actually wanted to be alone.

"Lee na let's go home togeher"

"no it's okay..I want to be here a little bit more.Later I'll come home"

"fine if you insist..here take this chocolate..Jae bought this..eat some..I don't want you to faint"

"Jae?"even though she is curious but she is not in the mood to ask for more so she just took it.

"I'll tell you later when you've done with your matters.Don't come home too late"Hyo Joo always cares for Lee na just like an older sister.Lee na really appreciates her.

Lee na continue to dance to her might but all the memories os her dancing with DBSK floods into her mind until finally she falls on her feet that her body is too tired from dancing so she just sat at the corner of the studio crying on her own until her phone rangs to an unknown number.

"Lee na-ah...cagiyaaa"the person on the other line immediately spoke.

"who's this?"she's really not in the mood to deal with an unknown caller.

"cagiya.....huk..huk..how could you forget me?...yun..ho...."Yunho chuckles and stops at intervals so Lee na realize that he is drunk beside all that she is happy to hear his voice again but she is worried about his conditions right now.

"Yunho?where are you now?yunho..why are you like this?"Lee na suddenly gains her energy from adrenaline to find Yunho even before she fell from dancing too much.

"cagiyaa...you..worried??..bar...zen...."he murmurs and just silents after that but Lee na managed to know where he is so she stormed out of the studio and immediately catch a cab.She looks at her watch and it is already 12 30 am.She didn't realize time flies so fast.

"The ZEN,please"she figured it out after hearing Yunho's murmurs a bit because it is Yunho's favorite bar when he wants to sip a drink but he never really get drunk because he is always composed but she's very worried is Yunho drives in that condition.

She reached the ZEN and the bar is packed with people dancing and smoking.She never liked bar that much.She once followed DBSK here for an afterparty but never again.She immediately search for Yunho at the VIP section and she saw Yunho has his head on the table with bottles of alcohol n the table.She is very sad looking at the scene.Yunho has never been like this.

"Yunho-ah"

"huk..oh..cagiya?..haha"Yunho chuckled laughs and slept again.He really is drunk.

"excuse me,I'm his...friend...did he came here frequent?"Lee na asked the waiter at the bar and don't know what to address herself.

"since last few months.He usually come here almost every night"

"..thanks.."Lee na understands now where he has been.He has been locking himself with alcohol.

"Yunho,Let's go home okay.Where's your car key?I'll take you home"She carried Yunho with all her left energy and it was not easy for her small frame.Yunho is very heavy for her.

She puts Yunho on the back and drives his audi to his apartment.Upon reaching DBSK's dorm,she pressed in their previous code in the hope that it does not change and thankfully it does not change.Only that the entire house is a mess unlike before.Clothes scattered,beers all over the place,sink full of dirty dishes,food are only junk food,and it was really dim and not homey.She realize this kind of a home will make a person suffer much more.She searched for Changmin too but he is no where to be found so she just heads to Yunho's room and it is worse than the outside.It looked like it is not cleaned for months.She pushed some trash aside so she can put Yunho in bed.

When she tucks a sleeping yunho in bed.She finally got a good look at him.It brought tears to her eyes.He is a mess.His hair oily and dirty,his face not washed,his mustache not shaved,he too gained weight from all the junk food and alcohol he has been drinking.

"Yunho-ah,why are you like this?why don't you call me earlier?let me be beside you"a drop of pearl tear drops from Lee na's eyes to Yunho's cheek that wakes him up.

"Lee na?Lee na?is that you?"he reached for Lee na's hands.

"shh..Yunho..I'm here"

"You came....for me.."

"because I love you"she finally sadi it but in Yunho's condition she don't know if he can hear her or not.Yunho fell into a deep slumber already.

Lee na too being too tired from her hectic day today fell asleep besides Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~

That morning,Lee na woke up early due to her uncomfortable position of half sitting and laying while she sleeps.She looked around and decides to clean up the apartment.at 4 am she woke up and wash herself.She cleans the living room,Yunho's room,the kitchen rearranging the positions to make it more homey.the curtains pulled up to allow light to enter the house.She too prepared breakfast for them but the only room that she can't enter was changmin's.She didn't know if changmin is in there or not.It has been really quiet for him.Nobody ever saw him after the hiatus.At 8am she wakes Yunho up.

"Yunho-ah,irona...wake up"she pats on Yunho's cheek lightly until he is fully awake.

"Leena?it's really you..I'm not dreaming?"

"no..you're not.I'm here beside you..wake up first,go wash yourself and come to dining"

"..arghh!!"His head is spinning due to the alcohol yesterday.He remembers bits of last night.He thinks he called Lee na then he don't remember much.He just went into the bathroom and shy by looking at himself a mess.Suddenly he remebers something.He thinks he heard Lee na said she loves him last night only it's not very clear to him.

He went out and take a look at the apartment.It is sparkling clean and breakfast is ready served on the dining table that is long not used.

"Yunho,come here eat this hangover soup"Lee na handed Yunho the soup.

Yunho sat and took a sip of the refreshing soup.

"Yunho-ah what hapenned?why do you live like this?I'm so worried when I heard about DBSK and you don't even call me?"Yunho stops and stares at his soup for awhile.

"I thought you didn't love me..."He looks up and caught Lee na's eyes and that moment he saw her eyes full of love and immediately realize that he has been wrong all this while.He saw how Lee na loved him too.

Lee na gets up and hugged Yunho from his back.

"How can you say that..can't you see it in my eyes?"

Yunho too gets up from his seat and stares at Lee na's eyes.

"I can see it now.I never take the chance to see it.kotoba wa ira nai(no words are needed)"

Yunho hugs Lee na and they felt warmth in each others heat.The longing that they felt for a long time finally comes to an end that they both know each other's feelings.They stayed like that for a time that they don't know.In their heart they're praying if time can stop and let them be like that for eternity.

 

I'm back from europe and when I were there I thought of ideas and here finally Yunho and Lee na confessed but it is just a starting point to a more rocky road.Their love is about to be tested again.Now I'll try to put a song that is suitable for the certain chapter.