Letter for you (Don't say goodbye)

Music of life

*Back in Seoul

"Baby,you want your regular cappuccino?"Jaejoong asked his girlfriend.

"no,not today.I think I want caramel macchiato today"Hyo Joo replied.They're at a coffee house that usually accepts VIP's so there are not many people there so Jaejoong and Hyo Joo can be comfortable there without being attacked.After that Jaejoong ordered their drinks before coming back with a tray of 2 cups of drink and a chocolate muffin.

"Here's your drink and your muffin"Jaejoong handed it to her.

"But I don't order muffin"She said weirdly.

"You're getting too thin these days.I know you didn't take your breakfast just now right?"Jaejoong acting like a mother to her.Hyo Joo just munch the muffin since it's quite good anyways.

"Talk about yourself.You are getting thin as well"Hyo Joo nags.

"aish..I need to be on diet because I'll look fatter on tv.If I stay with you,I'm going to cook for you everyday honey"Jaejoong lovey dovey to her.

"....it used to be Lee na who always did the cooking"she said while staring blankly.She missed her bestfriend's cooking.Ever since her life isn't normal anymore.She rarely cooks anymore.

"Hyo Joo-ah,did Lee Na knew about our relationship?"Jaejoong asked his girl after they've been dating for almost 9 months.

"ohh..no..she didn't"Hyo Joo admits that she didn't tell Lee Na yet.

"but don't you think you should at least tell Lee na?she's your best friend.Junsu and Yoochun both knew already.It's not that I'm forcing you.I just don't want you both to have misunderstandings"Jaejoong explained.

"I don't want to burden Lee Na with anymore shocking news.Her life has been upside down ever since she met Yunho.First,fighting with him.Then,fell in love with him.Third,she got pregnant without Yunho knowing.Then,she got kicked out of SME.Now living as a single mother.I don't know what else she's going to encounter"Hyo Joo pitied her best friend whose life never calms down after she met Yunho.

"Yeobo,we all know that there is not one day in our life that there's not a scene happened because of Yunho but he is a good man just maybe not the right choice"Jaejoong tried to calm Hyo Joo.Looking at Hyo Joo started to cry he hugs Hyo Joo tightly giving his warmth.Hyo Joo felt really secure and comfortable n his hug.She never thought Hero Jaejoong would be her lover.She was a fan but after meeting him,he is more than just an idol.To her he's not Hero Jaejoong,he's Kim Jaejoong her love.

"Why don't we go to the hospital to see Lee na and Jiyool.I think they're coming out today right?We'll go pick her up okay."Jaejoong suggests.

_________________________

*at Hospital

Hyo Joo and Jaejoong entered room 216(Lee na's room) but to find the bed is empty and cleaned already.They went out to ask the registration where is Lee na.

"excuse me,miss.Where is the patient in room 216?"Jaejoong asked.

"She went back already with her baby this morning.Here,she left a letter for you"the nurse handed him a letter.

"ohh..Thanks"he is dumbfounded but accepts the letter anyways.They both sat on the waiting chairs and eagerly opened the letter.

To my dearest friends JYJ and Hyo Joo,

over the years,you have been great friends to me through my hardest and my happiest times.Especially throughout my pregnancy with you guys beside me,I didn't feel lonely or hard by myself.You will always try to cheer me up.But...I think it's time for me to break free from your help.I want all of you to live for yourself and to find your own love.I don't want to depend on you anymore.I'm a mother now.I want to raise my daughter away from all drama.I want to see her grow in front of my own eyes.So today,I leave you here for now.Maybe someday if fate decide us to meet again,we will sure meet again I hope in a happier state.

Your friend,

Kim Lee Na

"What how could she say she's a burden to us?" Hyo Joo said in sadness knowing her friend thought she has been a burden to them.

"I think she just want to go away from the bad memories that she built here"

"but..how can she survive alone?"Hyo Joo worried.

"We'll try to find her ok.But for now we have to calm down first"Jaejoong holds Hyo Joo's hands to calm her down and giving her assurance that he'll find their friend,Lee na.Jaejoong called Yoochun and Junsu to inform about Lee na missing.

____________________________________

*Yunho reached Korea

yes,finally I reached Korea.I need to find Yoochun.She's the closest to him right.He must know where she is.

After he reached their house,Yunho finds excuse to go out without his manager following and no one knowing.He immediately calls Yoochun from the number that he gets last year from Lee na hoping that it still works.

"please..please...."he mumbles.

"hello"the person on the other line speaks but Yunho is startled as he haven't heard the voice for a very long time.Obviously Yoochun didn't know his number as he has changed his phone number and he is also using hi personal phone not the company's handphone so that SME can't detect his calls.

"who's this?"Yoochun asked.

"...it's....Yunho"Yunho finally said that made the person on the other line to startled.

"...Yunho?..long time..."he said carefully.

"Yoochun-ah,I''m sorry that I haven't called you in a long time but changmin and I do missed you three"he said.

"us too..missed you both"Yoochun replied.

"..hmm..yoochun-ah,may I know where's Lee na?"he finally gets to his point.

"Oh...Lee na?...she's...I'm sorry Yunho..she went away just now..we can't find her"Yoochun told him about her missing but he didn't tell him about Lee na already gave birth to his child since he thinks that is Lee na's decision if she wanted to tell him or not.

"what?where.."he felt depressed immediately after he received the news.He missed Lee na so much.But now where can he finds her?