Yunho's story(darkness eyes)

Music of life

Yunho's side of story Today was another hectic day for tvxq since they just came out with their latest album mirotic.As a very dedicated leader he is,Jung Yunho woke up at 4am to take a shower and memorizing their dance routine.

After that,as a leader he wakes up the other members jaejoong,yoochun,junsu and changmin.They all are still in a deep slumber with peaceful dreams.Yunho felt really sorry to wake them up but it's his duty or later the manager will be shouting around the house causing more problems. So carefully he wakes jaejoong up first since he's like an umma of the team he knows that jaejoong can help him waking the others.

"jaejoong-ah...ppali irona(wake up)"immediately jaejoong wakes up from his sleep.Jaejoong rubs his eyes tiredly and let out a groan that only makes yunho smiles at him.

even though they only got to sleep for three hours,jaejoong's skin doesn't show any signs of tiredness at all.He got a perfect skin that any girl would envy.Sometimes tvxq's fans think Yunho and jaejoong have something going on between them but jaejoong has known Yunho the longest so jaejoong is yunho's best friend among all of them.

"oh,Yunho-ah..are the others awake already?"

"not yet.can you help me wake them up?we have to go record sbs' champagne this morning.Only later in the evening we're going to have a little break"

"ok.Where's manager hyung?"

"he went out to get our breakfast"

Then,Yunho head to Junsu's room to wake him up.Junsu is very cute when he was sleeping so Yunho always treat's him like his son when he wakes Junsu up.He caressed Junsu's cheek like a father and wakes him up gently.Junsu gives a little smile but pull up his blanket up more.Yunho knows the only way to wake him up is to trick him a little bit.

"Junsu-yaa..pali irona(wake up)..we have a soccer variety to film..or else you'll be left out"yunho said gently tricking him.Meanwhile yunho is trying very hard to holdd his laughter.

Junsu who is very innocent immediately believed him.He wakes up immediately and without waking up fully he puts on his jersey that he always put on his bedside drawer and runs outside.

"Yes!!I'm awake!!let's play soccer!!"yelled junsu in the living room.Changmin who just woke up stared at him unbelievably 

"hyung..what did you trick him this time?"asked changmin when yunho who can't hold his laughter anymore is rolling laughing on the floor watching junsu.

"hahaha..ya junsu..you shouldn't believe people so easily"

jaejoong interupts when he heard the chaos in the living room"Junsu you should go take a shower and by the way can you please wake yoochun up..He is so not a morning person..he just wouldn't give in"

Soon after that everybody is ready and they took off to SM building first to get their make up done.

Yoochun's POV

ahh..I'm so tired if only people know our schedule..it could kill anyone..if people are complaining about snsd's nonstop 1 month schedule..we have nonstop 1 year schedule!!we are in Japan before someone can say JAPAN!!then just before anybody realize we're gone we're already back in Korea!!'

he saw some of their managers are talking to a new girl but why did I have a bad feeling about the girl?

she doesn't look that nice.To people who isn't usual with girls wouldn't know that but being a smooth man has it's advantage.I can see if the girl is nice or not.

"this is Hyuna the new choreographer for SM to replace Yoobin"

"annyonghaseyo,Hyuna-imnida"so the hyuna girl is the new choreo?I hope she is not assigned to us.

"Yoochun-ah!!we got to go to sbs building NOW!!what are you dreaming about?"suddenly the manager yelled at me.

ends of Yoochun's POV

At the sbs building they are led to a waiting room.

Yunho is busy playing with his one-button game as he is really bad at games.(this makes Changmin remembered an episode so he decided to confess to yunho later in a segment for 'champagne'

yoochun is already doozing off at the couch continuing his sleep from this morning.He curled himself on the couch without caring anything in this world.*such a sleepyhead..hihi

Junsu is still mad at how he is tricked this morning because he really wanted to play soccer so he just sat quietly at the dressing table.

Jaejoong is busy playing with his phone...texting to most of his japanese friends like koda kumi and ayumi.Yet he still wondered why he always caused a scandal to arouse between him and japanese celebs.He treats his friends too nice .

Changmin is not in sight at all..actually he is wondering around the building to find something to eat since this morning their manager only bought them sandwiches.Although he took jaejoong's portion as well.How could sandwiches fill his monster stomach??

brrrruuuu..he can hear his stomach growling for food."ahh..nomu paegopa(really hungry)..isn't there any food in this huge building?..aish"growls changmin but he just strolls around the studios until he stopped at studio no.9..he saw his manager there and FOOD!!!

"Hyung,can I eat some of these?"he pointed at the neatly done kimbab that are placed on the table.

"Oh!changmin-ah..you're hungry..sorry hyung didn't have time to buy much food today..yes..go on eat some I don't think Lee Na will mind"before the manager got to finish his sentence changmin is already stuffing his mouth with the kimbab.

"Lee Na?who is Lee Na?"

"Ah..she's there the girl with the glasses.she may looked like that but she's really good dancer..Hyung think I want to introduce her to SM as a new choreographer but I don't know if Lee Soo Man will accept her since he already took his niece,Hyuna as the neew choreo replacing Yoobin"

Changmin still listens diligently though his mouth is completely full with kimbab.

"Really?why don't you give it a try.I saw Hyuna today and I don't think she's that good.Don't tell Lee Soo Man.."whispers changmin.He admits that he saw each and every girl that pass him.This Lee Na girl doesn't look like a choreo but if hyung said she's good that must mean she's good since hyung is a very detailed person..and the best part is that she's a great cook!!!

"Changmin finish up your kimbab fast!!you need to go recording now"

Changmin is the one who entered the studio last and bowed to everybody while saying sorry.All his hyungs are looking at him and asking him where did he went.

"I went to eat"changmin whispered to yoochun.Yoochun just let out a laugh  so immediately the others know that Changmin went to eat.

the shooting went on for 3 hours and it went smoothly as planned but Changmin is really worried about his fate when they get back later..they all went back to their dorm only at 4 pm.Changmin is trying very hard to avoid yunho since he just confessed that he is the one who stopped Yunho's game.But being a good hyung Yunho is,he went out and did not take any revenge on Changmin at all.Their manager thought Yunho is mad at Changmin so he let Yunho out but actually Yunho has a better reason to go out.He didn't mind about the game at all since it was 2 years ago.Actually he just saw a girl with the same eyes as his sister,Jiyeon whom he treasures so much but she died in a car accident.The girl's eyes make his heart hurt once more.The feeling of guilt for not taking care of his sister haunts him for years and at the time he almost recover this girl came.

He drove his tinted audi to han gang to enjoy the sunset scenery.He parked his car near the bridge and stayed inside his car as he don't want anyone to recognize him.To his surprise,he saw the girl that have the same eyes as Jiyeon across the river.He may not have good eyes for girls as he has always been oblivious about love .He only recognize love of his family,members,friends and fans.But this feeling of seeing this girl's eyes brings a weird feeling that he never recognize.

what caught his eyes was that the eyes of the girl in his watch is full of sadness and hurt.He really wanted to ease all the pain that she has but he can't.So he just sat there watching her until she left.The plan of forgetting this girl by coming to han gang just make it harder for Yunho to forget her.

Ever since,this girl's eyes stuck in Yunho's mind forever but he didn't see her after that at all anymore onlyy her eyes becomes his memory.