surprise confession (SHE)

Music of life

He don't want to hold it back any longer.He wants to confess to Lee na as fast as he can so that he won't lose someone he actually love again.He plans a surprise event for Lee na.He already admits to all DBSK members about their feelings and they are all in for the surprise confession yunho wanted to throw.They are all very excited about this because they rarely got the chance.

"what could be a better place to throw the event besides from the first place you guys met?"

"where do you meet?isn't it when I introduced you?"changmin wondered

"i've met her since before that.Actually I saw her at han gang first but she didn't see me so practically it was not the first place we met.If counted at the old studio on 4th floor was the first place we met when she opened the studio door when I was practicing alone"

"perfect!!the studio is rarely used by anyone anymore.Let's use the studio to throw the surprise and she won't expect anything anyways"

"so when should we do it?"

Yoochun who knows her more when he was composing with her interrupts.

"well..actually her birthday is this thursday.Do you want to do it on that day?Yunho don't stare at me like that.i know it when we were making a profile for her"Yunho gives him a death glare when Yoochun knows her birthday while he didn't but it's a great idea anyways.

*on thursday

Lee na wakes up to her parents greetings.Her mother wakes her up.They arrived at 12 midnight last night to surprise her on her 21st birthday.

"birthday girl..wakie wakie...mummy cooked your favourite breakfast and seaweed soup"

Lee na acting all spoiled with her mother since it has been so long her mother last cooked for her.

They were enjoying her birthday with a great breakfast but the difference this time she also received a few gifts from her fans.She can't believe she got fans.It was not much but she thank them sincerely and sorry since actually tomorrow is her last day being a celebrity since tomorrow is her goodbye stage and she's not going back on stage as a singer.

They went to Lotte world and felt like a child once again.While she's riding the rollercoaster she thought 'it would be nice if yunho sat beside me protecting me'.

Just right after they got off,she got a call from Yunho.'Is he going to wish me birthday?'she's happy since he is the only one in DBSK who hasn't wished her yet.At least a text would do.

"hello"

"Lee na come to the old studio now.This new steps are horrible"

Lee na felt down immediately maybe he doesn't even know when is her birthday is.She never even got to tell him anyway.

"but I'm at Lotte Worls right now"

"so you just want to have fun while your work is not done?"Yunho sound furious.

"okay,I'll come now"she hungs up and went towards her parents and Hyo Joo.

"omma,appa,Hyo Joo,I'm sorry I got to go to office.I got work to do"

"what?but today is your birthday"mum protests.

"work doesn't counts if it's birthday or not.You guys can stay if you want but I have to go"

"it's okay.There's no fun anymore if the birthday girl isn't around anymore"

"I'm really sorry.I'll make it up.ohh..Please come to my last performance tomorrow at music bank will you"Lee na suddenly remembered something.She feel like she wanted her parents to see her perform at least once.

*at sm building

Yunho hungs up and can't help to smile while still have some guilt in him when he lied to Lee na but he needs to do it.

"okay,the subject is on the way.Come on let's finish the deco"

They all work diligently after telling the staffs not to use this studio because DBSK is using it.

The studio's ceiling is decorate with full red helium balloon that completely filled the ceiling.It's easy to find red balloons since it's their official colour.The floor is scattered with candles leaving only a pathway and a shape of love in the middle.The studio is filled with the romantic songs mostly DBSK's japanese songs that are ballad that can melt any girls' heart.Along the pathway that they made,Yunho paste a few sticky notes with poems that contains confessions in it.Yunho will be standing in the middle of the heart shape and holding a cake with candles.Their plan was after she blew the candles.All DBSK members will sing 'song for you'.

They waited for Lee na until they got a message from Sang Hyuk hyung who acts as their helper that Lee na arrived already.

Lee na did feel annoyed and hurt by Yunho's words on the phone but her feelings turned 180 degrees when she opened the studio's door.She saw Yunho is holding the cake at the middle but she had to follow the pathway that has sticky notes.She is so shocked that no words came out of .She walked along the pathway and picked the notes one by one.

1.Take my hand,hold me tight and take a rest in my heart so you might feel the heat simmering in from beneath besides my cold outside.

2.I can't take itYour small shaking makes me want to put you on and never take you off. 

3.Stolen my soul Stolen my heart, I'm filled with you so much that I can't breathe. Like a small child caught in the rain. Like 

the love sprinkled on the earth.. like tonight.. 

4.Your embrace is warm like the early morning sunlight.Now I know why those people are saying "love is blind" 

I believe my heart belongs to you. I love you more than I do.. 

5.Like a fireball you're spreading a fire in my heart. 
I love you When I saw you, when I touch you, when I feel you 
When I fall in love. You've got an endless passion. 

6.I can feel you living and breathing inside of me to the fullest. 

I don't have the courage to face these deep feelings. 

7.I know, our love's a miracle... You ease the pain in me 

and slowly the pain becomes my delight.. My love can be. 

That was the last sticky notes that are pasted and she reached Yunho that are holding a cake with 21 candles on it.

"make a wish"

She made a wish to wish that this all is not only a dream and blew the candle.

Then all DBSK members came in and sings 'song for you'.After the song ends,Yunho mutters 'I LOVE YOU' to her and she still don't understand what happened and stayed quiet for a while until Yunho continues.

"I didn't expect you to give the answer today.I just want to let you know how my feelings are so that you know.You maybe are still understanding this whole situation I don't want you to be stress about this but I really do love you"Yunho confessed with sincere eyes that looks at her deep full with love just like the look the gave each other back in Tokyo Dome.

"Thank you"...

unknownly,the news about DBSK throwing a surprise birthday and confession to Lee na reach Hyuna and caused her to boil.

 

 

I'm going to europe for a while later so I'm not going to update for the next week.I'm sad that I'm too late for smtown paris but it's okay.To all readers.Thank you so much.I really wanted to improve in my writing  through time.If you have any comments for room of improvements it is most welcomed.