3 dad 1 mum (my little princess)

Music of life

"hyung!can we try the second verse dance again?"asked Yoochun to Jaejoong when he felt like he messed up the dance moves just now.

"yah..yoochun-ah..I'm tired..you guys go on first..I want to rest a bit"Junsu who has been practicing for JYJ's world tour and his musical non-stop.He heads towards Lee na who has been watching earnestly from the side of the studio.Her face shows  that she missed dancing so much but looking at her tummy it's impossible she can do it for now.She is now pregnant for almost 9 months only waiting for her days.

During her pregnancy JYJ always took a good care of her just like their sister.She is very thankful towards them even though they are not her family or the father to the baby they cared about her.She is rubbing her tummy saying "baby,omma is very sorry you don't have your father with you but I promise I'll take care of you and never let you go".

"Hi Lee na..aren't you tired watching us practicing?you should go home and get some rest"Junsu is very worried about her condition and it is almost midnight already.

"it's okay..it's the least I could do for you guys.Besides,I missed dancing so at least I can watch you guys dance for me"she said.Junsu suddenly stands up.

"you want to see me dancing?I can dance for you"he wanted to make Lee na happy so much.

"yeah sure"she smiled happily.

He started dancing with all his heart even though he just said that he is tired to s but looking at him now he looked like he just took an energy drink or something.it caused Lee na to laugh at his actions trying very hard to make her happy.Both Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at him and gave a weird look when the latter said.

"Junsu-ah!I thought you're tird but instead you're dancing in front of a pregnant woman"he grumbles.Then they start with their childish fight.Lee na laughed looking at their non stop childish acts that can make even  a 3 years old laugh.They are already in their mid twentties but their actions when they were togetehr is like they are 12.\

Suddenly,Lee na is feeling very dizzy and all the food from dinner is coming to .She immediately runs to the ladies with her not so straight steps carrying her heavy body along.All three JYJ noticed her sudden action immediately helped her.She felt her body is supported by two guys but her eyes is too heavy to open and what she knows is when she reached the toilet,she let everything out and her stomach starts to hurt so much that she can't even scream.

She holds onto the sink but her feet couldn't support her anymore.Everything in her life flashes back.All the good memories and bad...most of it is with Yunho...

"Yunho-ah..."she mumbles but her hands are still gripped tightly onto her dress while JYJ tried to help her to get up.

"Yoochun,we need to take her to the hospital!she broke already!"She heard Jaejoong said and that's when she realized that her dress is soaked with her amniotic fluid.

"what?broke what?"Junsu the innocent one is still blur on why Lee na is hurting so much.

"She is going to labour soon"Jaejoong who has been through this because of his sisters takes the lead.Lee na felt very thankful that there is still friends who are willing to help her.She knows that JYJ has been a great help through all this but deep in her heart she regrets that Yunho can't be beside her when she gave life to their love.

Soon after they reach the hospital at 2 am,Lee na is about to due when the doctor calls in for emergency labour because her baby is in a dangerous condition.She freaks out when she heard the news but only prayers she csn give now and hoping that her baby stays strong.'please baby,you're the only thing I have left with him..Please don't leave mommy'..she pleads..soon she fell asleep due to the medication.

___________________________________

"argh!!!"Yunho suddenly wakes up from his dream.He looked at the watch and it is 2 30 am.Why did I wake up at this time?Why did I suddenly dream about her?..it's not like Yunho didn't have dreams about Lee na actually he dreamt about her everyday but today was exceptional when his dream is not beautiful as it has always been but he saw Lee na crying but he can't reach her and he saw a girl holding Lee na's hands looking at him sadly.

Who is that little girl?why do I still dreaming of her?She doesn't like me..she is now with Yoochun...

but....

if she is what she said last time..only playing with him...he suddenly remembered the day they shared their night together after the skating session.She was still a......

that means she never let any guy touched her before and he is the first...oh my how could I be this stupid?how can I didn't realize?she loved me..she must be...her eyes when she said she wanted to leave me...it's still the same look the night we confessed our hearts...

I need to find her...but how?

"changmin-ah!!!!!!!"Yunho dashed into Changmin's room waking Changmin in the middle of the night.

"hyung?what the heck?"he doesn't look pleasant with his hyung presence in the middle of the night.

"changmin-ah,I need to find Lee na"he said out of the blue.

"what?Lee na?she left remeber?"he is tired and ignores Yunho.

"no..she must have her reasons but I never really finds her or stops her...what a guy I am..Changmin-ah  I'm bad"Yunho started to tear up that shocks Changmin.

"yah,Hyung..okok..we'll find her but not tonight...you need to get back to sleep"he finally gives in to his hyung.

Yunho walks back to his room with a heavy heart.He is thinking about where he could possibly finds her.He can't sleep all night.Even though he just slpet for 2 hours and he still got a full day of schedule tomorrow his eyes just won't close.

"JYJ"he said to himself when he knows that his former members sure know where Lee na is.That is the first thing he is going to settle after he lands in Korea in 2 days time.Right now he is in Japan and for the first time he can't wait to get back to his homeland.

_____________________________________________________

Lee na finally gave birth to a baby girl through scissor.Unfortunately,her baby isn't very healthy.She is very weak that she needs intensive care.She too is very weak right now but she still wanted to see her baby.She walks slowly to the baby's room.There she saw her weak baby inside an incubator.She is very sad looking at her baby's condition that broke into tears but suddenly she heard a conversation.

"Did you hear that the girl from room 216 is JYJ's friend?I saw JYJ came to see her quite often but where is her husband?"

"she must not have one..but why must she drags JYJ along?I think JYJ have already a lot of troubles and she doesn't need to add more into their problems"

"exactly,JYJ must feel responsible because she is their friend but there is no way that the baby is any of JYJ's"

She felt hurt by hearing that but she realized that she needs to get back on her own feet not by the help of JYJ anymore.She needs to leave.So she went back into her room to find a nurse waiting for her.

"excuse me,miss...I need you to fill up the baby's name and informations so that we can register her"the nurse hesitates whether she should call her madame or miss.

"her name is......Ji..Yool.........Jung...no Kim"she still want her baby to have Yunho in her because Jiyool is the name that Yunho wanted but she doesn't want it to be too obvious so she decided to give the baby her own family name instead of Yunho's.
"excuse me,nurse...can I take her back?"Lee na asked.

"But she is not yet in a safe state"

"when can I take her away..I don't want anyone to know..please"Lee na pleads.

"You can take her tomorrow night but not today she is still too weak today."The nurse helped her and Lee na let out a smile.

---------------------------------

The next day,JYJ came with huge bouquet of flowers on Yoochun's hands,a large number of toys in Junsu's and a large container of baby's and normal food in Jaejoong's.

That day,Lee na and Ji yool's condition is getting better.

"Oh my..why are there so many things?"she is shocked looking at the presents.

"it's nothing,Junsu couldn't decide which toy he should buy so he just buy all of it while Jaejoong doesn't want the baby nor the mother to starve.So I decided to bring flowers to brighten up the day!"Yoochun explained.Then,Hyo Joo entered the room too with books on her hand?

"Lee na-ah...babe!!!"she rushed towards Lee na and hugs her tightly.

"Are you okay?where's your baby?"

"I'm fine..she's going to be here soon..the nurse is taking her right now.She is getting better today than last night.what are these books?...'how to feed?'...yah Hyo Joo-ah why did you buy these books?"Lee na looked at the books that all titles read 'how to change diapers','a single mother','baby and me'..and all kinds of books that involves baby in it.

"it's for you..so that you can prepare yourself.How thoughtful I am right?"she brags only to receive a pinch from Jaejoong.Lee na saw that Hyo Joo and Jaejoong is getting close these days but they never tell her anything because everytime they see each other it has always been about Lee na.Now she realized how much she has interrupts their relationship.It makes Lee na more determined to leave quietly for everbody's own good.

That time,the nurse came in with a baby's bed into her room.She felt relieved to see Jiyool is sleeping soundly and healthy looking than last time.

"omo..she's so cute!!!"Hyo Joo giggles just by looking at Jiyool.

"her lips...it looks exactly like Yunho's"suddenly Jaejoong slips that makes everybody to halt silent.

"look at her yes..it's so big like Lee na's"Junsu tried to calm the cold aura.Then they alternately switch holding Jiyool and gave all their love towards her and Yunho's name didn't come out anymore only Jiyool the new member is welcomed.