Kiss and Cry (PARADISE)

Music of life

Kiss and Cry has confirmed that Yunho will be their contestant.Yunho at first is really scared since he didn't know how to skate at all but with the help of Lee na who he personally asked to become his trainer to coach him.He didn't mind to work extra time even until it reached morning.Even at first Lee na refused him saying she's a choreographer not a skater even though she does know how to skate.Unfortunately for him Lee na is not in a good mood today after seeing Yunho's pictures getting cozy with the girls from HEROES

It is not the fact that he took wedding pictures with them..well maybe a bit..but the fact that he didn't even tell her that he's going to take those wedding pictures....

When Yunho reached the ice rink with a bright smile and a greet to her.She completely ignored her acting like a normal trainer that makes Yunho confused but he assumed that maybe the staffs are around at this time around 12 am usually at 2 am later they'll be practicing alone since the staffs will be going home.

"ANNYO...."Yunho didn't even finish his sentence.

"Get in the rink"she immediately went into the rink without replying his greet.

"try to spin like yesterday"Yunho tried and without warming up session he fell from the spin.

"YAH!!I TOLD YOU TO PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE!!"she screamed not exactly mad at him falling.

Yunho who still didn't understand just followed her strict instructions until all the staffs went home already.Then he approached Lee na from the back and hugs her while skating.

"hey let go..WE ARE WORKING"she make an excuse

"everybody went home already..it's just us..why are you mad at me..hmm?"he asks while he turns Lee na to face him.Lee na refused to look into his eyes scared that she might fall for it.

"ooh..my Lee na is mad..come let's play..I'll make you happy"

"huh..now you want to play with me..why don't you just go and play with Ji Yeon"she murmurs but enough for Yunho to catch what she was talking about.

"hah..my Lee na is jeaalous..aigoo..you're so cute"he said while pinching her cheeks.It does annoys her but Yunho just hugs her tighter.

"Look at me.You know you're the only one in my heart...Those are just for shows..You're the real one."Then the background song changed to a ballad romantic song.

"Will you dance with me?"Yunho asks while offering his hand with a bow towards Lee na.She accepts his hand and they start to dance on the ice gracefully.

 

Finally the song ended and Yunho holds Lee na waist close to him.

"Prove me your love"Lee na said.

 he approached closer for her lips.Their heartbeats can be heard by each other in the cold sweat.His lips touches hers in such gentle yet full of love and finally Lee na replied his kiss when she felt the love he's giving only towards her.It was her first kiss and now she realizes how beautiful love can be.They both admits that love does exists in this world.She finally shed a tear when she finally fell for a guy.

____________________

It was a really tiring day for both of them.Yunho who wants to make up for his wrongdoings already promised Lee na that he'll tell her first if anything is important and wanted to drive her home.While on the way back due to being so tired Lee na fell asleep in the car and Yunho watched the view of Lee na sleeping beside him gave peace to his heart.Upon arriving at Lee na's house he felt sorry to wake her up so he carried her into her house after he found her house keys in her purse.

The house is already very dim.It's almost 4 am already of course her friend already asleep and thankfully Lee na got a tag on her door that wrote "Lee na's Room" so he easily find his way while carrying Lee na bridal way into her room.

He tugs Lee na in her blanket comfortably when Lee na suddenly reached for his hand when he was about to go out.

"Don't go"

"but........."

"I don't want this night to end"She really wanted Yunho to stay by her side at least for the night.

"Lee na I'm a guy..It's not nice to stay at a girl's house"he is actually scared of himself can't stand watching at his lover alluring him.

"Yunho,I believe in you because I love you"she puts all her trust in him.

Yunho cupped her face and pursed for their second kiss.From gentle peck to romantic until they can't let go o each other that it turns into a passionate kiss.That night Yunho stayed at her house and that night too Lee na gave her all to Yunho believing he is the one in her life.

__________________

that morning.....

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a loud scream that wakes the couple up and seeing shocked Hyo Joo in front of them that immediately closed back Lee na's room door.

Yunho and Lee na are not in the condition for people to see them with clothes scattered around and they are only covered with the blanket.They never allowed a guy to enter the house.it must have shocked Hyo Joo so much to find Yunho in Lee na's bed.

They both felt really shy towards each other after their love night and to be seen by Hyo Joo just makes their face turns into tomatoes.

Yunho immediately reach for his clothes to put it on.Then he gave a peck to Lee na.

"Thank you baby for believing in me.See you later.I love you"he looked into her eyes while saying that then he went out from their house after giving a morning greet to shocked Hyo Joo.

"Good Morning,Hyo Joo"he just went away before Hyo Joo got the chance to ask him to stay for breakfast.

Lee na only went out after she got herself a shower and her room a clean up.

"morning Hyo Joo"she said as she sat on the table acting like nothing happen.Hyo Joo meanwhile stared at her.

"what was that?"Hyo Joo asked.

"Nothing.."

"well what happens to 'strictly no boys'?"

"well..he's too tired after sending me last night...so I figured to let him stay here for a night"

"yeah...too tired to spend a night with you?..Lee na I'm not a child..obviously 'something' happen last night"

"maybe..if you figured that out already..not like you're going to spread it around right?"she ask for assurance.

"yeah...right..then let my bestfriend suffer again?no way..Lee na but please be careful if things go wrong.It can get dirty"she sills worries for her.

"I know...I know"she said and immediately go out to get to her university for her final month in the university.Next month she'd going to graduate that excites her more.

Lee na's POV

OMG it's so embarassing for Hyo Joo to find us in that state.She warned me.It's not like anything going to go wrong right?I'm not going to get pregnant only with once right?or can I?...ahh just shake it off..Thinking of last night they really didn't plan anything..it just happens so no way we have protection...it gave her goosebumbs thinking about it but her subway line are reaching her university station already..


______________________________________________________

It is the day of the first show for Kiss and Cry..All the celebrities performed really well on stage that it scares Yunho.But when he makes his move on the ice for Micheal Jackson's beat it,everybody is blown away by his performance even the ice queen herself Kim Yu Na.Lee na sat on one of the audience sits and saw the girls from HEROES that became Yunho's partner but it doesn't make her jealous anymore.She knows Yunho belongs to her.

His score is amazing that it made him first place for the show.