VACATION,HOSPITAL,BABY? (YEO HAENG GI-VACATION)

Music of life

Suddenly SME announced that all SM artists and staffs are going for a vacation.The vacation will be made into a dvd of course.Nevertheless,it is a very good opportunity for all of them to have a rest after working so hard.DBSK are making successful comeback,SNSD is getting bigger each day,Super Junior are making big all over asia and Shinee are making a path on their own.

They decides that Saipan would be perfect for their vacation.So with that every staffs of SM are busy making preparations for the vacation.Flight booked,Hotel booked,Security guards checked,activities checked.

Upon arriving as always the airport is packed with fans even though this is their vacation fans can't be hindered.

Lee na are sharing a room with the other snsd girls,Sooyoung and Taeyeon.Thankfully they are very nice towards Lee na and chit chat at night are very fun with the girls..

"HAHAHAHAHA"laughs burst everytime a story is opened between Lee na and the other snsd girls with Jessica and Sunny who joined them too.

"then what did he do?when the ahjusshi thought he did a plastic surgery to look like Min ho"Jessica asked.

"Min ho kept playing around with that ahjusshi saying he can't look like Jonghyun because it'll cause him a fortune."Sooyoung continued.

"HAHAHAHA"they all laughs when Lee na got a text from Yunho and she giggles

'are you sleeping yet?or you want to accompany you again ^^' with his naughty thoughts.Lee na replied not noticing the snsd girls are watching.

"ehem ehem.Lee na what's up with you and Yunho oppa?"Taeyeon finally asks.

"what's with you and Junsu?"she fired back bringing up the scandal that once hot to change the subject.

"come on don't change the subject.That's just mere rumors to bring snsd's name up"

"it's nothing..we're close"she gave a short answer.

"define close"curious Sooyoung.

"well..we are kinda have something"she finally reveals.

"omgomg..you're so lucky..Yunho oppa never give another look to any girls before.Everytime it is always a piece of advice from him"Sooyoung a bit jealous.

"so I heard,I don't know..we were on a really bad terms before but somehow bad turns to bed" she's shocked at why did she spill that out and quickly closed but SNSD girls already heard  everything with eyes wide open.

"WHAT???!!!!"they screamed in sync.

"shhhhh..it's night already..come let's get some sleep"

"no way..You guys did 'that' already?"

"did what?"she acts all innocent and immediately gets into her bed doesn't want to let spill anymore infos.

SNSD girls wanted to know more but Lee na kept shut and kept her eyes close faking to be sleeping when finally they gave up but that doesn't mean it doesn't become one of their topics o talk about.

________________________________________________

Yunho on the other hand are actually at a studio located at the hotel itself.Practicing his dance of course but he felt weird when Lee na didn't reply his second message so he just assume that she is already sleeping so he continue to practice for his new dance moves.

Unfortunately he fell on his knees after losing balance.

"ARGHHH!!!"his yelped were heard by one of the male staff that immediately came to help him.

"aigoo...Yunho ah..I told you to stop dancing already.This is a vacation..Look at your feet now..we need to et you to the hospital"

"Is it that bad?do we have to go to hospital?"he didn't want to cause a fuss.

"yes..it looks like it may be fractured"

He unwillingly followed †he staffs to the hospital and they said he did get a fracture on his knees but it is not that bad.He still need to use the crutches though.

"please don't let the news spread will you?I don't want anybody to worry about me"he doesn't want Lee na to worry about him actually so he went back with crutches on both of his hands.

Unfortunate for him.Due to his leg he couldn't participate any of the activities that they planned but nobody knew where he went.The staff only said that he is resting and Yunho only texts Lee Na to have fun because he is not coming.But without him she really are not in the mood to play anything.

"COME ON EVERYBODY IT'S SWIMMING GAME NOW!"the staff yelled at everybody to go to the pool at the hotel for a game.

Lee na who is already not in the mood because Yunho is not aroung and her being nausea this morning can't swim makes her more bored at the activities on that day.She only watch from the side looking at the boys competing against each other to get first place in swimming.

When it is girls' time Hyuna came up to her and asks her to join and compete with her.

"Lee na compete with me at this game.If I win you leave Yunho"she said arrogantly.

"I don't want to play a game that doesn't exists"she replied coldly that makes Hyuna mad.She just pulled Lee Na's hand and pushed her into the pool

SPLASH!!!!!

while people who are watching are shocked looking at Hyuna's action but didn't managed to do anything.

"HELP!HELP!...i...ca..n't....sw....i...m................."Lee na asked for help but her body is already sinking to the bottom.She felt a tough arm grabbing her to the top of the pool.

that person gave her CPR to let all the water to come out.At first she thought it was Yunho but his lips felt differrent.He doesn't taste sweet like Yunho.He tastes a bit salty and minty fresh.

"Yunho??"she asked when she opened her eyes.The body is similar tall to Yunho but the face is....uhoh...Siwon?

"Lee na-sshi?are you okay?"soon after that she passed out when everything seems to spin around her and finally everything went black.

___________________________________________

when she opened her eyes.She found that she is in a white room with a white clothes...is it hospital?

"Please lie down miss Lee na"the foreign nurse ordered her because she is trying to get up when she feel hurt at her head and abdomen.

"Take this medicine and you need to rest a little bit more then you can go back home.You're lucky that your husband managed to save you before your baby suffocate"she said out of the blue.Lee na stared at her not understanding what she just said.

"what?husband?baby?"she's confused.What is she talking about.

"I'll let your husband to tell you the news then"then she left.

As soon as she left Siwon entered the room with a small smile on his face.

"Lee na-sshi,are you okay?"Siwon asked.Even though they never worked together.She knows Siwon is a good man based on stories she have heard.

"I'm fine but I don't understand what the nurse just said...husband?I'm not even married yet..baby?"she asked for the answer from Siwon.

"huh.....Lee na-sshi you're pregnant.I know you're not married yet so when they asked to see your husband I just admit that I am"he explained.

"but..but..what?..me...I?..I'm pregnant?but that's impossible..it's only once"she stared blankly not believing what she just heard.

"..if it's okay with you..do you know whose it is?..because you know if it's one of the artist's...the circumstances are a bit.."he unwilling to finish his sentence while actually he already guessed whose it is since the rumors about her and Yunho are floating around SM already.Siwon is really hesitance to ask her actually but this is out of his control.The news already reached Lee Soo Man's ears while Yunho didn't know anything because  of his fractured leg.

Lee na just stared blankly didn't know what she must do.Not just she is pregnant while she's not yet married but she must face SM that will kicks her out because she's carrying their star's child!

"...is it Yunho hyung's?"Siwon asked carefully.

"...yes..."Lee na answered him softly.