TVXQ's choreographer?..not an easy task (CRAZY LOVE)

Music of life

*at TVXQ's dorm

Changmin felt like it is time for him to tell the truth that it is not him who creates the steps for their song.Furthermore,he's sick of Hyuna who don't even have anything to do except flirting with all 5 of them not like he didn't realize that.At first it was Yunho only that is he target but since Yunho didn't give a damn she switch the other 4.Yunho don't even care about girls who are not his family,friends or fans.So Changmin decided to confront his hyungs.

Jaejoong is at the kitchen making ddukbokki for snack,Junsu and Yunho are playing ps3 in the living room while Yoochun is sitting crossed leg leisurely at the 2 seated sofa in their living room. Changmin make sure that their manager isn't around since he wanted to talk to his hyungs only.

"Hyung..I have something to say can you guys gather at the living room?"said Changmin to Jaejoong first and Jaejoong immediately realized his serious tone and not taking any food from the kitchen.If that's the case it must be serious. After they all have gathered in a circle sitting down on the floor of their living room.

Changmin starts to speak up. "I want to tell something..it's that it's not me who creates the dance steps"causing TVXQ's face to frowns at him curiously.

Then Yunho speaks up. "I thought so..I wonder why you suddenly become very talented in choreographing.I guess it must have something with you kept missing every timw intervals right?"Changmin is in shocked hearing Yunho's confession.

"but..hyung how did you..?"

"changmin-ah..I'm the leader of course I care each time my members is missing.We all agreed you maybe are just looking for food but I don't think that is the case since everytime you came back you're sweating and tired"

"yes,what yunho hyung guessed is true..actually it is Lee na who thought me the dance steps each interval times"he explained.

"Lee na?"all four other members asked in unison.

They don't know who is Lee na at all so changmin explained to them further.

"she is the one who should be our choreographer but somehow she got switched with Hyuna for the last minute and now she's f(x)'s choreographer..Hyung knows that I'm good friends with f(x) right?so that's how I met her"changmin did lied a bit about his first meeting with Lee na but he ahs promised Lee na to not tell anybody about their first encounter.

"she's very young but she is an awesome dancer and choreographer.Her style matches TVXQ's perfectly.Her dance is sharp and charismatic but Hyuna's are too girly y and cute style that doesn't match ours so the point is I wanted us to ask Lee Soo Man to hange our choreographer back to Lee na"

"I agree!!!"Junsu yelled with his dolphin voice suddenly but this time the hyungs did not laugh because this is a serious matter.Yunho as a leader he thinks he needs to sprt this one out.If all the members agreed to it he must take action.

"do you guys agree to this matter?if you are we need to confront Lee Soo Man ourselves"

"Yes"they all nods in agreement.

*at SM building

Yunho immediately asked for permission to meet Lee Soo Man in person.

"Lee Soo Man sosaengnim,us TVXQ have a request to make"he arranged his words carefully while Lee Soo Man only stares at him.

"we've discussed and we found out that Lee na has been helping us with our new routine actually so the point is we would like Lee na to be our choreographer"

"why you don't like Hyuna?"

'yes' if he could say that but he can't.Hyuna's is LSM's niece because he is tired of Hyuna kept flirting with him and s.

"no,it's not that.We think it is better is Hyuna gets some help from Lee na as well because our routine is not an eash task"he tried to console LSM.

"but Lee na is currently busy preparing f(x) to debut next week"

"can't she work for us after the debut?" LSM knows that he have to agree to this.If not TVXQ's danc routune is going to be a mess.

"okay but only after f(x)'s debut then I'll transfer her back to TVXQ" "thank you sosaengnim" Yunho felt relieved as s wish is granted.The only thing is that he doean't even know who is this 'Lee Na' girl actually only changmin knows how she looked like.

*at Music Bank for f(x)'s debut

"f(x) FIGHTING!!!!" all 5 members and Lee na screamed backstage before their first performance.

They have cried tears and blood these past few weeks on making f(x)'s debut stage to be perfect. Finally,f(x) is called on stage for 'hot debut' section and they performed chu with their whole heart with Lee na watching from the side of the stage.After the song ends,they reeived a huge applause showing the netizens interest towards them.Lee na know that they'll do very well and for this past month they have created a great bond and chemisthry.

Just about then,LSM called her and she's sure that he wants to talk about f(x)'s debut.

"yobosaeyo,LSM"

"Lee na,good work on f(x)'s debut.I've seen it on tv..actually I want to tell you something that you're going to be transferred back as TVXQ's choreographer"

"but..I just grew very close with f(x) and I think I'll do fine working with f(x)"

"It's TVXQ's own request so you can't say no.As for f(x),you don't have to worry about them.I'll take care of their matters.I wanted you to go meet TVXQ starting from tomorrow.

Lee na went back to f(x) that is cheering and crying due to happiness after they got offstage but she don't know how is she going to tell them about their departure.After that,they all went back to their dorm and there Lee na thinks she needs to tell them about her leaving.

"girls..I have something to say"all f(x) members looked up to her.

"I'm not going to be working with you anymore as LSM has changed me to help TVXQ with their new album"

"but why so suddenly?we don't want you to leave"Sulli is almost crying her eyes and Amber immediately console her.

"..it's ..not a sudden thing...I am only assigned for your debut and now you've debut so I need to step back"Lee na lied a bit about the situation since actually her herself didn't know for how long is she going to work with f(x).but TVXQ request me becoming their choreographer?

 

*the next day at SM buiding

"annyonghaseyo,Lee na-imnida"She greets all 5 members of TVXQ but somehow Yunho's stare making she felt uncomfortable.He looked like he's going to eat her up but the others has a warm smile carved on their face that soothe her heart.After all the members have introduced themselves to her she know realized why they are so popular from what she saw last night after looking up some information about TVXQ.

They're so polite and very handsome from what she sees so far but Yunho doesn't look like the character that often people describe him to be.He may not feeling well.

*yunho's POV

Finally we got to meet the choreographer Lee na that Changmin has been talking about.Soon after she came in..but she's the girl with the eyes..what she is Lee na?..why is my heart pounds like I got an adrenaline rush?what is she doing here?I can't do my work with the sight of her..only the look of her eyes makes me doze off endlessly now she's working for us?

*ends yunho's POV

after some chit chat and get to know each other only that Yunho didn't say a word which makes Jaejoong wonder since Yunho has always been the one who makes the guests feels comfortable around them.

Soon,they starts to practice and Lee na shows some steps that she already thought of but Yunho somehow burst out.

"yah..what is that?no no..it doesn't suit the song"and so on he kept complaining about her steps until Changmin tried to talk to him.

"Hyung,what's up with you?"

"why?what's with me?"he tried to hid his feelings.

"well,when it was me who show the steps you accept it alright..Why are you making it hard on Lee na"

"Ahh..she makes the wrong steps..it's not suitable"Changmin was left dumbfounded.The other 4 members couldn't mutter a word they are all scared when Yunho got angry.

*Lee na's POV

what is up with this TVXQ's leader with his temper?everything I did were wrong to his eyes..yet I didn't get a word to fight back..so for these 5 hours of training nothing worked out since Yunho kept arguing with her all the way.

huh..really being a TVXQ's choreographer is not going to be an easy task..