Realization (LOVE IN THE ICE)

Music of life

Yunho reached their dorm feeling miserable.He felt really hurt for not protecting Lee na.

'How could you leave her with those anti fans?how could you JUNG YUNHO!'He asked and mad at himsself.

He just stormed in their dorm and and went into his room.All the other members and their manager really doesn't know what happenes to him but one thing for sure.No one dares to come near to Yunho when he is mad except for Jaejoong.Yunho laid on his bed thinking endlessly about Lee na

'did she went back home safely?'

'is she okay?'

'is she hurt'

everything is bugging his mind and suddenly one drop of tears dropped from his eyes...Jung Yunho's eyes...

Jung Yunho who had always held back his tears promising not to cry fell when his eyes dropped a tear and that is when Jaejoong opened his room's door and saw him crying.Jaejoong is kinda shocked but now he is certain about something but he don't know if Yunho realize it or not.Jaejoong sometimes pity him becasue Yunho has always been a leader being tough and strong to all s while he knows deep inside Yunho has endured too much pain that he do not recognize the love for a woman.

Jaejoong slowly approach Yunho and Yunho immediately wiped his eyes but Jaejoong hugged Yunho like a bestfriend he is not like Yunjae all the fans are making about.

"Yunho-ah,are you okay?"

"Jaejoong,I don't know what happened to me that makes me like this.I went out with Lee na just now to make it up for my wrong doings but I didn't even got to apologize to her yet she got attacked by anti-fans and hurried me to leave for my sake.How can I leave her like that?She maybe got hurt"he is scared of antifans.He remembered how he once got poisoned by an antifan which still makes him traumatized with opened bottle drinking water.

Jaejoong who got a good sense actually already asked Changmin to call up Lee na and asked if she was okay and actually Lee na already reached home safely.He can sense that Yunho became like this because of Lee na.He just been observing all this while to find prove and now he is certain about it.

"Yunho..don't you think you have feelings for her?"

"what?I don't know..what feelings it is"

"How do you feel about her?Do you long for her when she's not around?Do you always want to see her?You are jealous when she's with another men?"

"...How do you know..?"

"Yunho,it's Love"

"what?..l..o..v..e?no way..you know that.."

"Yunho,your past can't effect your future.You've been through too much that you're just oblivious about it.Yunho you are a great guy and even if I were a girl I would marry you but you never even take a glance to any girl before until Lee na came along"

"but she got her eyes.my sister's..I think it's just a love towards a sister..I maybe long for my sister so much"

"At first I thought that was your case but Yunho do you long for your sister everytime.Do you feel envy if any guys touch your sister?no you feel protective.I'm sorry to bring up about your sister but it's time to forget that Lee na is your sister's shadows.She's Lee na that you actually love"

Jaejoong felt really sorry to bring up about his sister.He knows Yunho loved his sister so much but an unfortunate accident happened when Yunho drove the carto go back to gwangju when the car caught an accident.Yunho survived but his sister didn't.He can't forgive himself from that even though his parents never blamed himself.Since that Yunho turned to a really cold guy that never accepts love from a girl.To him love towards a girl is only for his sister.He too promised that he wont cry anymore but today he broke his own promise.

Jaejoong continued"Even if you love Lee na there's really nothing wrong with it.You don't betray your sister.She would be happy if her oppa have found love when she's not around to take care of you.Yunho,a love towards a woman is different from a love of a brother towards his sister...I hope you can differentiate that"Jaejoong left after that leaving Yunho to think.

Jaejoong acts like a second leader now since Yunho is not in his right mind.He called up Yoochun.

"Yoochun-ah,you know that Yunho likes Lee na right?"

"so it is true?"

"yes,so can you do him a favor.Finish up your 'here we go again' promo early would you?I don't want he to suffer anymore.I think he prefers Lee na being a choreographer only"

"uh?okay..I'll try to finish up the promo earlier than planned.I'll ask Sang Hyuk hyung"

"Sang Hyuk hyung,can we wrap up 'here we go again' for a goodbye stage earlier?"

"I think we can.We should have a normal perf this friday but I think we can change it to goodbye stage at music bank"

---

Yunho finally accepts that he loves Lee na but he is uncertain about the other party since he has treated her so bad since they first met.How would she react to his personality change?

-----

*at Lee na's apartment

"Lee na-sshi.miss superstar.Finally you're home.This house is yours but it felt like mine since you rarely are at house anymore since becoming a celebrity"Lee na gave a weak smile after coming back from han gang but still answered anyways.

"not anymore because it's going to be my last stage this friday"

"what?you're not going to make a comeback or something?"

"no..I told you this is a one time thing"She enters the house and when she took of her hooded jacket Hyo Joo saw something.

"LEE NA-AH!!why is your hand got bruises?"Lee na for got that she got pushed quite strong by those anti fans at han gang just now but she can't hide from Hyo Joo.

"it's nothing.That's why I don't want to be a celebity.It's just that I encounter some anti fans at han gang just now."

"what?!so this is anti fans doings?what are you doing at han gang?"

"oh..I met Yunho"

"Yunho..You like him right?"

"eh?"

"come on.I saw it even in Tokyo Dome.I sat beside you but you don't even see me anymore"Lee na felt her face is blushins red right now.

"I don't know but isn't I supposed to not fall in love with guys?"

"(Hyo Joo smiled)Lee na,love is not forbidden and it can't be controlled.You may hold grudge towards men but sometime that grudge will not be on your way anymore when love wins over it.To find true love is not wrong and I saw your eyes looking into Yunho's eyes that night among 50000 people but you two can see each other like there's only the two of you.I'm sure Yunho too loved you he just maybe didn't realize it yet just like you.You two are such in common when Jaejoong tell Yunho's behaviour to me that night backstage"

"what?backstage?so that's why you're lost with Jaejoong?you're talking about me?"

"it's for your own good.I think it's time for you to realize that he may be your true love.He's not like other guys who just wants you on their beds.He can get any girl on his bed if he wanted to but he didn't yet he sees love in you.Lee na if you're sure about you're feelings,I want you to go on with it before it's too late."