1 1/2 years later (SHINE)

Music of life

"Hyo Joo...are you making breakfast?"Hyo Joo is Lee na's housemate and her only freind that she trusts with her life.They are both grade A students that are now attending one of the most prestigious university is Korea,Seoul University.

Lee na majors in performance arts and Hyo Joo majors in Fine Arts.They still meet each other since they are sill in the same building.Actually it was hyo joo who helped lee na comes back on her feet 1 1/2 years ago.That's why she only believed in Hyo Joo.Back when she is nothing to anyone,Hyo Joo is the one who stayed by her side.

flashback*

"Lee na-sshi..why are you crying on this rooftop?"Hyo Joo asked worriedly.Lee na only stared at Hyo Joo,the most famous girl in Kirin High but yet what is she doing on the rooftop while I was crying?

"nothing..I should go.."getting ready to go Hyo Joo stops her and asked her to sit.Lee na only followed with weird thoughts.Why would the most famous girl would want to talk to a geek like me?

"Lee na-sshi..I may not know why you cried but it seems like I'm not the only one who felt sad."

"why would you feel sad?every guy in  Kirin HIgh wanted you to be their girlfriend..you are looked up to like a kpop idol"

"huh..that's a curse..guys love me but girls hate me so much..I didn't have any friends at all..I wanted a friend that can share my stories with..a guy that not just wants me in their bed"

Lee na just realized how hurt she was suddenly she remembered about her agenda in making Lee Joon fall for her.

"Hyo Joo-sshi,can you teach me how to get guys fall for you?"

"eh?but I just told you it is just a nuisance"

"..no..it's not that..I have a plan to.."so Lee na told everything about Lee Joon to her.With this meeting they feel like bestfriends already who needs to help each other so Hyo Joo immediately agreed.

"But firstly you have to change.I'm sorry but your style will not attract guys.but I have a plan,come to my house after school"

*ends of flashback

after almost a year of transformation,Lee na has become so beautiful that anywhere she walks there'll sure caused head turns.Her hair is let loose shiny unlike she used to tie it before,she ditched her glasses and replaced it with contact lens,she drops weight making her frame has s-line and shapes her face beautifully.She learns some make up techniques from Hyo Joo and how to act and gestures that can make boys go head over heels.

They both graduated High school with flying colours but unfortunately Lee Joon did not see her transformation as he debutted earlier but that does not mean she already gave up even though the thought of revenge slowly slipped out of her mind.Now she too understands how Hyo Joo felt back when she said guys only wanted her in their bed.They both are called 'Model Duo' in Seoul uni.They went anywhere together even lived together.They both are very bright and smart that continuously cause jelousy to arouse.Everywhere they move it feels like an aura surround them like a kpop idol are walking.They both has been asked by entertainment agency to debut as artiste but they refused each time trying to avoid the fake limelight that always surrounds celebrities.

But still,Lee na's passion for dancing has never stopped and now with the help of Sang Hyuk oppa she got a part time job as choreographer at SM entertaiment working alongside Hyuna but it was no easy task to work with her since she is Soo Man's niece.She decided to just ignore her so she can focused on her choreograph.

"Lee na.what time are you going to class later?"

"I'll only go at eleven.I still got plenty of time.I think I want to plan some steps for TVXQ's new album"

"okay but I have early class to day so I'll be going first"so Hyo Joo left her alone in the apartment.

for this 2 hours she plans some steps for survivor.She thinks it is avery catchy song and she knows it would be awesome if it is performed live.This is the first time she got assigned for TVXQ's choreography.It means that SM already give their trust to Lee na since TVXQ's choreography is known to be not the easy ones.Getting too absorbed in her work she didn't realize time already flies.

"YES!!finaly I'm done!The dance moves gonna be awesome!"

"what time is it now?arghhh!!!!it's 10 minutes to 11!"Lee na already going crazy..She didn't even take shower yet yet she still need to take subway to her university!!she's going to be late for class.

she immediately take a quick shower and put on her peach flowy tunic and a pair of skinny slack..she just grabs her makeup tools and runs out of the house.She did her makeup on the way..and BAMM!!!she knocks into a hooded guy with sunglasses on..'ahhh..I'm already late why I need to bumps to this weird guy'..without further a due she gets up and not even looking at the guy she runs into the subway.

 

Lee Joon's POV

 

I feel like riding subway today so I jus put on a disguise since MBLAQ got pretty popular these days..but suddenly this girl bumps into me.I thought she recognize me and just wanted to bump into me but she doesn't seem to care at all.I got to catch a glimpse at the girl.

'oh..she's pretty..and her body is quite y a bit like hyori's body'..I wonder whi she is but she seemed familiar.

ahh..it must be just a feeling.

*ends of Lee Joon's POV

Lee na reached her class out of breath and 20 minutes late.Before she opened the class's door she made sure that her looks is okay since she knows that Mr.Tony had a crush on her so she hopes that she can get away this time.(not like each and every guy lecturer in her uni doesn't have a crush on her)..but she always ignores it but this time around she may need to use a little bit of her charms.

"I'm sorry Mr.Tony..I'm a little late"giving out the most charming smile to Mr,Tony immediately and I know he fell for it..huh..all guys are the same..

"Lee na-sshi next time don't come late again.See me after class"said Mr.Tony pretending to be strict in front of other students so that they will not be suspicious but Lee na only smiled knowing that her lecturer just wanted to flirt with her after class..urghh

The class ended after an hour so she had to stay following Mr Tony's instructions.

"Lee na-ah..why are you late today?are you okay?"

"I'm fine Tony..It's just I overslept"she lies a bit and drops her formality to make Mr Tony feels like she playing around.Mr Tony are smiling widely little did he know Lee na is feeling like puking right now.

"are you free this afternoon.Do you want to grab lunch with me at Bijoux cafe?"Bijoux cafe is a very romantic place that is very expensive that normal students can't afford but since Mr.Tony is trying to seduce her he didn't mind.Leena is less than interested in spending time with her lecturer.She just wants to get away from him.

"That's so nice of you but I can't I have errands to do this afternoon.Have a nice lunch Tony"She left immediately leaving Mr Tony dumbfounded.

Actually she does have errands to do which is getting to SM building to present her new choreography but she did not tell that to Mr Tony as  it is not needed for him to know about her work.

so straightly she went to SM building.As usual there'll always be crazy fans waiting outside 'don't they have anything to do beside waiting for their idols?'.But today is extremely jammed packed with fans more than usual.Without caring,she just went inside SM buiding but she did heard some complaints about her from the fans all because of jealousy that they are prohibited from entering the building.