D-DAY

Music of life

Hyo Joo immediately calls Jaejoong after she met Lee na and set a date.She is happy to see jaejoong back after quite sometime since he has been busy with his new tour.

"Hi,babe"he greets her as he hugs her tightly.

"I missed you"she murmurs into his ears.

"I misse you too.Anytime for you to spend a night at my place?"he smirks.

"ert!!I have something more important to tell you actually yoochun,Junsu and Yunho too and Changmin too would be great"she said.

"Yunho and Changmin?"he asks while moving his eyebrows.

"it's Lee na.She's getting married"Hyo joo speaks.

"what?to who?"Jaejoong is quite shocked.

"Lee Joon from MBLAQ.You know he likes Lee na right.Now Lee na is set up to marry him."she explained.

"Wait what?So the rumours about Lee Joon getting married is true?and TO LEE NA?"he is more shocked.Getting news about Lee na getting married already is hocking to him then comes news about newly debutted idol getting married shocked him too and actually the two is getting married to each other?This is getting more complicated.

"Yes,and this is actually an arranged marriage.She never wants it.She still loves Yunho.I promised her that I'll help her to make this wedding canceled without creating a scene but I need your help too since you have lots of contacts right?"Hyo Joo pleads in cute eyes to her boyfriend.

"Well...I can if you do me a favour"Hyo Joo stares at him weirdly.Then he whispers to her ears.

"come to my place tonight..I want you"he said openly and Hyo Joo throws a punch at him.

_____________________________________________________________

Finally JYJ gathered up courage to see Yunho and Changmin after sometime.He do missed him but it's awkward to see each other again.They met at Jaejoong's new place that he just bought.

"hey,How's you're doing?"Jaejoong asked Yunho and Changmin after an awkward silence.Then they get cozy after a  few chats before they brings up Lee na's case but they didn't talk about their contract at all.They feel like it's not the time yet.

"Yunho-ah,actually we've found Lee na"Yoochun speaks and Yunho turns to him immediately.

"where?where is she?"Yunho can't wait to know.He doesn't mind if she has a child with another man.He just wants Lee na back knowing they belonged together and they can build their relationship again.

"She's in her hometown.She's getting married"Jaejoong said that made Yunho's excited face turns dim.

"ohh..she must be happy.She's going to marry the father of her child?"he asks knowing her dreams may have crushed then he continues.

"Yoochun'ah,I really thought it was your child when she came out in news about you guys appeared on her graduation.I'm sorry I guess it's not or not you'll be the one marrying her."He tries to act happy but the others knew he only tries to hide his sadness.

"Yunho,she's not marrying the father of the child.If she is,it would be you"finally Junsu revealed couldn't stand anymore looking at him.He already let go of Lee na quite sometime ago when he knows Lee na will never love somebody else except Yunho.

"What?What are you talking about?I don't have..a child with Lee na"he starts to doubt himself.Was she already pregnant when she left SM?

"Yunho.It's only you who doesn't know because she hides it from you preventing you from ruining your career.Actually it was SM who kicks her out saying she can't choreograph with a bump and she can't have a child with any of the star so she left SM with pain in her heart.The reason she act like a b**** to you so that you won't look for her anymore.That's when she came to us and we took care of her as a friend until she gave birth then she decides to leave us as well thinking she's a burden to us"Jaejoong revealed everything.

"Oh my god...How can I don't know this?How can I be damn stupid?"yunho is blaming himself.

"That's the problem with their relationship.Both didn't notice that they need each other.Lee na thought leaving is better while Yunho thought letting Lee na go is better while both of them suffers.I know Lee na first and I know she has had bad childhood memories and she is very loyal just like you hyung.So iwhen you told me about Lee Na playing around with you made me wonders if it's the truth but it was hard times for all of us"Changmin interrupts.

"The thing is now.We have to stop the wedding from happening.We need to work together.So are you guys in?"Jaejoong said like it's a game.

_________________________________________________________

Finally,the day of the wedidng came around and nothing has changed since the day she met Hyo Joo.Hyo Joo said she'll help but didn't expect anything anyways.She'll just go with it.Lee na is getting ready in the bridal room wearing the dress that they rented while peeking outside looking people started to gather around with medias outside eager to come inside even though they are not invited.They actually only invites around 100 people and the wedding is held at a hall near her hometown as well.

Then,Hyo Joo enters wearing a pink bridesmaid dress hugging her tightly."Lee na you looked beautiful!!but this shouldn't be for Lee Joon"she said the last part softly at her ears while giving her a smirk.

"Hyo Joo.What did you do?"Lee na is scared on what she might do.Hyo Joo may looked gentle but she can be aggressive sometimes.

"You just wait and see"Hyo Joo holds her rose bouquet.

"Hyo Joo..The wedding is going to start in 15 minutes.What did you planned?"it scares her down her nerves.

"okok..this is the plan.Yunho is going to pick you up from here secretly when everything went chaos outside"she said.

"what!!??you're going to make a chaos at my wedding?"

"well it's not exactly the wedding you wanted right.Just imagine this as running away with you lover on you wedding day just like those fairytales.Jaejoong,Junsu and Yoochun is going to walk the isle with the other HEROES girls while Shin Bong Sun is going to take Lee Joon's hands.It's like a prank for a show.You know the show right where all the girls did something different every week.This week the theme will be the most compatible pair.The producer is Changmin's good friend.Changmin already talked to him and he agreed to it saying this is a new twist to it.Trust me,it'll work out"Hyo Jooo gives her assurance when Lee Na looked scared.

"But Jiyool?"lee na is worried.

"she's here..of course you have to take her too"then Jiyool enters in one of the staffs hands before handing her to Lee na.

"Jiyool-ah.You're going to meet your dad.Are you okay?"she pitied her daughter the most because she still is too small to understand anything yet she's the victim to her faults.

That minute,the door is opened revealing Yunho in his hoodies to cover his face with shades and dark jeans.Yunho took off his shades and stares at Lee na in her wedding dress unwilling to take off his eyes.Their eyes met for a moment they didn;t know knowing each other's longing.Yunho unable to speak so does Lee na.They thought it'd be easier to meet again but this is awkward after almost 2 years not seeing each other.Their gaze broke when suddenly Jiyool who is in Lee na's hands looks at Yunho and gave a very cute chuckle while jumping up and down wanting Yunho to take her into his arms.Lee na stares at Jiyool no believing but Jiyool seems to know that Yunho is her dad.

Yunho comes forward closer to her carefully before picks Jiyool up like a natural father he is while his heart is actually thumping hard.this is the first time he sees his own daughter.

"okay..Yunho it's time..The cameras and staffs of HEROES laready in.You need to go now!!!"Hyo Joo that just comes back from stalking outside.

"But don't you think my dress would attract attention?"Lee na suddenly remembers her long train.The problem is she don't have any other clothes since she changed at home and now they are at the hall.

"OMG!!how can I didn;t think of that.Here Lee na that my hoodies and jeans.Change fast and go!"she directs.Lee na hastily takes off the dress but it's not an easy task and Hyo Joo already went outside to watch out leaving Yunho and Jiyool whose playing with the flowers and let out a cute sneeze.Then Yunho hands out a helping hand.

"May I ...help ..you it?"Yunho asked in stutters.

"uhmm..yes please.."she's embarrassed but he's the only help she can get.he s her dress carefully and she went behind the changing wallbefore changing into Hyo Joo's hoodies and jeans.Thankfully they wore the same size.It was awkward to be together again.Yunho swiftly picks Jiyool up and put his cap on her to cover her abit and Jiyool looks so cute in those oversized cap of his while giving a cute laugh.Jiyool has always been a good and cheerful girl but she is extra happy today maybe she does belong to be with her dad.

then Yunho let out his free hands to Lee na and said"shall we go?"

Lee na accepts his warm tender hands knowing it's full of love before they come out of the room and walked carefully through the back door where a car is waiting for them.All three of them entered the car and soon Lee na realized that it is Changmin who is driving.

"Changmin?"she asks.

"Hi Lee na.Good to see you again"He drifts out from the building's garage and right now Lee na is feeling at bliss sitting at the back seat with Yunho and Jiyool.It feels like a family.