Celebrity Life (OUR GAME)

Music of life

*At MBC Music Core

They both went to mbc to record their first appearance for the new single called 'here we go again' that was composed by both Lee na and Yoochun.

It was really weird for Lee na to be wearing a very thick make up with glitters to match their upbeat y song.She really liked the song when she heard it but never in life she thought she would be THE ONE who's gonna sing it but she got no choice now.Her make up was really thick with her hair dyed blonde with layered cut and outfit that is y so it matches the song but She looked at herself and thinks that she become this fake beauty that she really don't like.She don't understands why she needs to wear all these that makes her doesn't recognize herself anymore.Not like the last's time transformation,it was a natural beauty transformation but this time it was from a natural beauty to fake beauty..she just hates it

 

"Yoochun,why do I have to wear all these?"asked Lee na to Yoochun whose sitting on the chair in front of the dressing table reading some novel or something.

"It is for your own good..remember the last time you said that you want this to be the only time you sing?"

"of course..I'll never do it again"

"(he sigh)..That is why I asked you to be made up like this so that after this you can take off all this stage outfit and no one will ever recognize you again"

Lee na silents and understands that he did this for her own good but before she got to ask more Jaejoong,Junsu and Changmin barged in their waiting room.

"wow!!Lee na you looked like...an artist"Changmin said hesitantly and she knows he prefers herself.

"really?I like the choreographer Lee na more"Junsu innocently spilled.

"don't worry Lee na.You'll be fine.You've always been"Jaejoong the wise one always gives her courage even though he seems mysterious and cold sometimes.He is the one that is hard for her to understand besides Yunho of course.speaking of yunho..

"Jaejoong,where's yunho?"somehow she felt dissapointed that she can't see Yunho around.

"oh..he said he got some family matters he needs to attend"Jaejoong hands out an excuse for his bestfriend though he knows better than that.It was because Yunho can't stand looking at Lee na dancing on stage with Yoochun and those back up dancers.

-knock knock

"Yoochun-sshi,Lee na-sshi.It's time for your turn"

"let's do fighting!"They all put their hands together.

"Dong Bang,Dong Bang,Dong Bang Lee Na FIGHTING!!!"They all screamed.

She went to the back of the stage because she is suppose to enter the stage by using a lift after the second verse.Then the music started and the back up dancers starts off the dance moves with lightings and fire that increase the song's intensity.Then she can hear Yoochun's voice entering from below the stage and screams from cassies that scares her more.Here comes the second verse.The lift starts to go up and she started singing and moves towards Yoochun.She saw the faces of cassies and jealousy screams howled across the studio but she continued singing.After the chorus,she started to get applause from the audience for her voice that suddenly came out outstandingly matches a singer who's been trained for 6 years.Then the song's was Lee na's solo dance.The audience screamed when she started to move and the song ends when they finish off the third verse and with a swing Lee na is caught by Yoochun.That move can cause rumors and hatred to rise so she is really scared of the move but Yoochun insist on doing the move.

After that they went back to their waiting room and the three members of DBSK and their staffs cheered on them saying they did a great job.Only Lee na was on her way to the toilet she was stopped by Lee Joon.Argghhh what is he doing here?

"Hi,Lee na I almost didn't recognize you but when they mentions your name I am positive it is you"he observes her from bottom to top like x-ray.She hates it so she just wanted to get away.

"Move please,I want to go to ladies"

"You look really y today..I like it"

"huh..oh now I fit to your taste..go catch some new rookies that will fall head over heels for you"

"Just because you got to work with DBSK sunbaenim you're that arrogant already..ok I will"suddenly he goes closer to her ears that makes her pushed back to the walls.

"well..you're a rookie too remember?"

Lee na stared at him unbelievably and just moves away but at that time Hyuna's people already snapped a picture of them getting close.Hyuna really got many people all around the music stations only that Lee na doesn't know.

After few shows except that Lee na refused variety shows.She doesn't want to expose herself too much so it was always Yoochun who wnet to variety shows such as Happy Together and such.

Today Yoochun went to star king so she got a free time.She decided to go to take a walk at Han Gang.The place that always ease her feelings.Suddenly Yunho called her.

"hello"

".....hello.."Yunho said after a pause.He seemed hesitant.

"I'm sorry that I didn't go to you first debut..."

"it's okay.Your family is more important"

"..ohh..yeah.....but I think I still have to make it up for you..do you want to drink coffee maybe"

"now?"

"well are you free?"

"I am but where?"

"Han Gang"They suddenly blurt out together and they both are shocked about it but so they promised to meet at han gang later.

*at han gang

Lee na arrived first and sat down to watch the sunset when Yunho came a bit later.

"I'm sorry,here's your coffee"he handed Tom and Tom's coffee.It's very popular in South Korea just like starbucks.

"Thank you..look at that isn't it beautiful?"Lee na pointed it at the sunset.Looking at the sunset,their awkward bond suddenly just disappeared maybe because usually they just meet for work and this is actually the first time they actually spends time together.

"Yes it is"but actually Yunho was watching Lee na secretly from the side.Lee na didn't put up her heavy make up.Her face is bare like the sand but people can still recognize her due to her blonde hair.

'Lee na actually I want to tell you something...."but his lines were cut off when people around them starts to recognize both of them.

"it's DBSK's yunho right?"Yunho starts to pull his hood further but it does him no difference since they recognize him already so he just smiled and tried to walk away.

"but who is is this?"the girls points at Lee na.Obviously they were DBSK's fans.

"isn't that the new singer?what is her name?Lee..Lee...Lee sa..LEE NA!"

"oppa!!why did you went out with this B****?!!"Lee na was shocked but they both can't mutter anything.

"Yah!!get away from our oppas!!first it was Yoochun now Yunho oppa?!!"They start to push Lee na away so they both urgently went away and Lee na gave a sign to Yunho for him to leave.But Yunho didn't move he felt hurt when his fans hurt Lee na.

"haksaeng..(students)..she's only my hoobae(junior).."But the girls gave him a cold stare instead.Lee na decides to just went away s she walked really fast towards her car and left.Yunho too left with a heavy heart.

Yunho can accept if it was him who got hurt but not the ones he loved.Lee na did nothing wrong yet she's being attacked.He knows this is coming,that's why he doesn't want Lee na to enter this industry more when it involves them.They know how ugly it can be when their fans become wild.Without him realizing,he actually admits that he loved Lee na only that he still doesn't know what kind of love it is.

Lee na went back with tears in her eyes.She knows about fans attack and all but she didn't expect it to be this fast.She just debut for 1 month and are already being attacked.How bad a celebrity life can be?